Chapter 24

Daddy! Please buy him for me!

 

(Hyukjae POV)

A week as husband and wife really make me happier than before. I’m still a little bit shy when Hae calls himself as ‘hubby’ in front of me and FYI, he's being ‘clingier’ than before. Not that I hate it, I don’t mind at all, seriously! But the thing is, he want me to be in front of him 24/7 and even in the ‘bathroom’! For heaven sake, it's BATHROOM! Where we always do our 'private' stuff there! So just imagine how uncomfortable if you want to pee but there’s someone watching out for you. Yes, that’s what happens to me and it’s totally ‘abusive’ my private time!

He even bring me to his office, he said to me “Just to make sure my wife is safe…” What the hell? Who's gonna hurt me in ‘our’ own house, not to mention we have our own bodyguard!

Two words for Hae, DAMN POSESSIVE!

My boss, Siwon, give me three weeks of leave for honeymoon but I guess you guys wanna know how romantic our honeymoon, right? Don’t be because we’re still in Korea for heaven sake! WHY? Because Hae is too busy with his works and I can’t protest anything because I know Hae also feel the same. Well, I pity of him, he always mention about ‘Barcelona this, Barcelona that’ ever since our first night as a husband and wife. I guess he really want to go to Barcelona for our honeymoon and I didn’t protest anything about it since Barcelona also my first choice for having the real romantic honeymoon! How I wish we can have a time for honeymoon.

I’m so envy with Teukkie daddy and Kanging papa since they already left for their honeymoon at Barcelona a day after the wedding, Yeah, after the 'pan hitting' incident. Same goes to Chullie hyung and Hangeng hyung. How I wish to be there with them, having a romantic moment with my Hae.

Haish! Damn you, works!

.

.

“by… Baby….!!” I feel someone shakes my shoulder. I turn around and then I saw a pair of beautiful eyes staring at me. Oh, I’m daydreams again. My hubby shows me his concern look. He snakes his arm around my waist and bring me closer to him. I smile and circle my arms around his neck.

“What are you thinking, Hyukkie? I called you for about ten times already… Are you sleepy or do you want to go to sleep first?” He said as he slowly moves his hips from right to the left, starting to dancing without any music and I’m follow his move. I shake my head to him say no.

“No, I’m not sleepy, I’m just thinking about something… Nothing important, really…” I’m so not gonna tell him how much I hate him being busy. I’m afraid he’s going to be sad, because he already had enough since he’s the one who really excited with this ‘honeymoon’ matter. But now, I think that this honeymoon is small matter as long as Hae is by my side. I glance to Hae who still eying me suspicious as he look at my pouting lips. 

“Trust me, nothing important, Hae… Ermm, how was your work?” I asked him before he can say anything about my daydreams. He smiles to me and he pulls my head to his chest while we still dancing in slow motion. How romantic. Hearing his crazy heart beats really make me nervous!

“Not done yet, but I’ll try to finish it before end of this week…” He inhales my neck and he give me a light kiss there. “Emm Hyukkie, you smell nice, baby… I love you…” Oh-uhh, big trouble! ‘You smell nice’ is his key word for having eerrrrr you know, the INTIMATE thingy! And for God sake, he didn’t finish his work yet! I look at him and he already bites his lover lip, omo! Damn y! NO! He needs to finish his work first or else BYE BYE HONEYMOON for me! I still want my honeymoon even I said I didn't care!

“Nu-uhh... Not tonight, Hae… I’m tired, plus you didn’t finish your works yet… Please Hae…” He pouted as he heard my answer but he still nodded at me. Big transformation of Hae after we got married is he kind of ‘listen’ to my words. Not all of my words but he will follow some of them. Is that what we called ‘give and take’ in marriage? The only thing I know is I love his transformation. I lean to him and peck his lips. 

“Thanks, Hae… I love you…” I his hair lovely. His brown eyes staring at me ‘deeply’, a little bit lust in it. My palm moves to his left cheek and I it using my thumb. Suddenly we’re having a staring contest right now. What the…

“Hae… Blink now or I won’t talk to you until morning!” Hae widen his brown eyes and he shakes his head say no. And obviously I lose since I can’t control myself from blink my eyes. I hate this game, I’ve never win in this contest! Huh! Hae look at me while laughing out loud. Nu-uhh, wrong move, dear! I smiles to him and pinch his cheeks, hard!

“Ouchhh, Hyukkieeee!! Okay okay, I’ll stop laughing… Hahaha! Okay, shuhh…” he palms his mouth and he show me his puppy eyes. Nu-uhh, I won’t buy it! I cross my hand to my chest and pouted. Not fair, how can he didn’t blink before me? Not fair!

(End of Hyukjae POV)

.

.

(Donghae POV)

Uh-ohh! He’s sulking! I pull his hand to my neck and I place my hand to his waist. “Baby, I’m sorry… I’m just teasing you…” I pull his body closer to mine and I kiss his cheek. “And I’m sorry for everything… The honeymoon thingy… I can’t abandon my works since daddy is on his honeymoon and no one can replace him except me… Please understand me, baby…” Then I feel something soft on my neck, kissing me.

He place his hand at my chest and he push me lightly just to looks deeply into my eyes. “Hae-ahh… I hate your work…” He pause and he takes a deep breath just for....... LAUGHING at me.  “Hahaha!! I’m sorry… I’m just kidding, Hae... Hahaha!! Well, I understand you, my love… I’m already grateful for being with you in this house… It’s honeymoon for us since we’re alone in this mansion EXCEPT we’re accompanied with your works. Hahaha!”

Wohh, I’m so glad for having Hyukkie at my side. He really understand me, even I know he’s a little bit frustrated about the whole honeymoon thingy. I pull him into my bear hug and his back. “I promise you, we will have our honeymoon after I finish this entire works… We will going to Bacelona and meet them all there…” His widen his one eyelid eyes at me and he shakes his head say no. Ehh?

“I don’t mind at all, Hae… Yes, at first I'm a lil bit frustrated about it but now, I just need you by my side… That's all I'm asking... I don't care anymore about the honeymoon thingy... Ohhh!! And another one Hae, please stop follows me to the bathroom… It's embarrassing, you know…” He look at his feet and palm his face. Seriously? Why is he embarrassing with that matter? I’ve seen his whole y body for heaven sake! That’s why I keep following him wherever he goes even to the bathroom.

Yeah I know I’m damn ert but hell, we’re talking about my wife here!

“Why? I’ve seen your nak……. Ummmm…..” He palms my mouth before I can finish my words. Damn, he’s super blushing right now. CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! Omo, am I fangirling toward my own wife? Hehe. I’m giggles at his cute reaction and he’s freaking pouting right now. Sure him still embarrassed with whole ‘private’ matter. I kiss his palm and it, just to make him remove his hand from me. And guess what? It works! But before I can say anything, he dash out from my study room, heading to our bedroom.

(End of Donghae POV)

 

 

Author note: OMO! I've been silent for about what? 2 weeks? I'm so sorry guys, seriously! I've throw away my stupid lappy and I cant bear for facing my mommy's stupid keyboard.  Since I hate update using my tab, I'm now updating using my daddy's lappy, thank God he bring his lappy! Love ya, daddy! Next week I'll start working and I'll try hard to update for you guys... Seriously, I really afraid you guys will hate me because I'm barely update my fic... Please bear with me and keep waiting my update, okay?? Promise me?? 

And can anyone suggest me the best comedy of YunJae's fic? I really craving for it! Serious talk here!

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH =.=