Chapter 12

Daddy! Please buy him for me!

 

(Donghae POV)

I feel like I'm soaring high in the sky right at this moment! When I’m fetching Hyukkie this morning, I’m able to asked Hyukkie what he makes for our picnic lunch today. He told me he makes some kimbap and some fried chicken. I’m so in love with him! I feel like we’re already married couple right now!

After I send him to customer service area, I’m heading to my own office. But then I saw one unfamiliar figure at my secretary seat. As far as I remember, my secretary is a male, Lee Hongki. Since when did he decide to get booobs and change his gender?

“H-hye, who are you?” I asked whoever person in front of me.

“Oh sorry Mr Lee Donghae, I’m your new secretary, Kim Hyun Ah. Just call me Hyuna.”

He smile seducing at me and her hand is now on my chest. I can see her s almost pop out from her dress. How can she dress in front of me like this? Yukss!

How this can be my secretary? Daddy didn’t tell me anything before! I hold her shoulders and push her away. I really need my hand sanitizer because I feel like I’m holding pig right now! Yuks! I run to daddy’s office and I crashed his office door.

“DADDYYYYYYYY!!!! How can you change my secretary without my permission???” I asked daddy while looking into his eyes. He looks calm at his seat.

“Your secretary, Lee Hongki just quit last week. He said his boyfriend moved to Japan so he'll follow his boyfriend and live there. And I didn’t tell you any of this because you’re too busy with Hyukjae. Kin Hyun Ah is the only one that I can hire right now.”

What? Hongki resigned last week without telling me? Dammit you Hongki! How dare you leave me with that !

“And you hire some for me? She’s touching me everywhere, DADDY!!! Omo, I feel like to puke! Errrr…..”

I can’t hold my anger because daddy already knows that I’m allergy with someone like her. GOOSBUMBS!

“Just bear with her for a month, baby… And if she doing something like that to you again, I’ll kick her out from here.” Daddy hugging me and my hair.

I just nodded at him at his shoulder. Then I get back to my office. HyunO or whatever her name is come into my office and she hand me a bundle of document. It’s gonna be a LONG day. Huhh!

(End of Donghae POV)

.

.

.

5 minute before lunch time.

(Hyukjae POV)

I’m getting off from my office 5 minute early and now I’m heading to Hae’s office while holding our lunch box. I want to surprise him a little because he already does a lot for me. I’m so excited about our picnic lunch today.

I want to ask Hongki either Hae is busy right now but no one at Hongki’s seat. Hongki is one of KyuKyu friend so that’s why we knew each other. ‘Maybe Hongki already out for lunch.’ Nevermind, I’ll just going to Hae’s office then.

When I try to knocking his door, the door is already slightly open and then I saw some freaking girl sitting at Hae’s lap! GODDAMIT! Hae didn’t saw me because that girl blocks his view and they’re freaking KISSING right now! I'm blnking my eyes for couple of time, but the didn't moved a inch! I don’t know what should I do, should I scream or should I walk away?

‘Hyukkie, don’t fool yourself anymore. Just turn around, move your legs and get out from this !’ I told my mind like that. I need to run from this, and then I just left the lunch box at Hongki’s desk.

I can’t believe Hae doing this to me! He freaking told me that he love me last week but now?? He same like those ert! He freaking lie to me! He breaks my heart! How dare he do this to me! I’m going to resign from this company! I trust him to wait for my answer but why he do this to me?

I'm sad, Hae really make me sad right now. What should I do right now? Should I stay here until I caught him again with that ? I can't even bear to watch his face. Hurmmmm.. What should I do? This is too heartbreaking!

I seat on my desk, playing with my pen and I really need to find the solution. OHHH! That's it! I'm leaving this company! After all, Hae just playing with my heart, right?

After I've done writing my letter of resignation, I'm packing all my stuff and heading to my manager office. I know them all going for lunch right now so I'll just leave my resign letter at his desk.

I ran out from the mall. I cannot turn back, this resignation is the only way I can think right now. I know I'm such a stupid person , letting myself to trust Lee Donghae! He already knows everything about my life, about those two-faces friends who only wanted my bodies, and those ert ahjusshi who just want to me. But still, he betrayed my trust.

I've walking for almost 30 minute and I'm so tired. I don’t even know where I am right now.

The only thing I saw is Starbucks in front of me. I take a seat at the Starbucks and order for latte. I keep looking down to my feet and my fingers already play with my shirt's buttons. I don’t know how long I’ve been sitting here until one of the waiter coming to my direction.

“Err sir, are you okay? You’ve been crying since you come here, you know that? It’s already 10pm and we’re about to close this shop.” Oh my God, I don’t even notice I’ve been crying for a long time! 

“I… I’m sorry. I just have a tough day. Mr……?” I asked for his name, to shows my politeness. I can’t see his tag name because my eyes still full with tears. 

“Siwon, Choi Siwon…” I wipe my tears. I need to go home right now because Chullie hyung must be worried about me. But when I try to stand by my own feet, I feel my legs turn into jelly and before I’m falls to the ground, I feel someone lift me up.

“Oh my God! what happen?! Have you got your meal before?!” That waiter asked me. Ohh I'm forgot to take my lunch and  also my dinner, so that’s why I lost my energy! I look at him and I’m shaking my head. He put me down to the sofa nearby.

“Seat here, I’ll get you some dinner.” And then, he’s out from my sight.

I’m too weak to say anything but this waiter, Choi Siwon, is really something. He has strong character and he used his serious tone when he asked me that question. He sounds like a father.

.

.

.

After 10 minute, he comes to me with a bowl of ramen.

“This is the only thing I can serve you right now, you need to eat something. I’ll send you back home after this.” Can I trust him? He sisn't put any drug on this ramen, didn't he? Hurm, whatever. I'm too hungry to think those nonsense. I just nodded at him. 

“Err Siwon, are you mad at me cuz’ you sound like one.” I asked him. Then I saw his shocks face and he chuckle a little. Ohh he has a cute dimple when he smiles. Now I just notice that Siwon is really good looking guy.

Hae is better than him of course! ‘Oh shut up, Hyukkie. Hae just piece of ! He lied to you, remember?’ I mentally slap myself. Yes, I should forget about Hae. But it’s hard, Hae is my first love since I’ve never falling to anyone before. But I still can’t forget how that girl sitting on Hae’s lap and kissed him! I’m the only one can do that to Hae! I should just tear up her skins back then! Hurm.

“Haha! Sorry Blondie, I just can’t stand when I saw someone starved and you look awful, you know that? You’ve been crying for I don’t know how long and you looks pale.” Siwon looked at me, and I feel blood rush to my face. Making my cheeks flush bright red. Oh God, I'm so embarrassed! His handsome face just inch from me. 

“Sorry. Did you say you wanna close the shop already? I’ll go now, thanks for the meal, I’ll pay you.” But before I can pull out my wallet, he stops me.

“Nevermind, I’m the owner of this Starbucks so I can close whenever I want and you don’t have to pay for that ramen.” He said to me and he smiles.

I don't know why, but I really do love his smile. Cute dimples were visable as he grined. Maybe because of those. So he’s the owner of this Starbucks. Since I’ve resign from my last job, I need to find a new job and I can ask for a job at here.

“Hurmm, can I asked you something, Siwon-shii?” He nodded at me.

“Can you let me work with you here?” He look shock at first and then he smile to me. I do hope he can accept me, so i can help Chullie hyung to pay our house rent. 

“Really? I really need to hire some worker right now. The salary given will be very basic for the first few months. Is that okay? Ohh what’s your name Blondie?” Yes! Just my luck!

“Lee Hyukjae, but just call me Eunhyuk. BLONDIE NO NO! Hahaha. Thanks, so I guess I’ll start tomorrow?” We’re shakes hand and he hand me the employment form to me.

After I read that agreement, I sign that form and hand to him. So now, I’m officially Starbucks worker. YEAHH!

“Can I have your phone number, Eunhyuk?” Oh I forgot to put my number at that form.

“It’s 0092744++++. Sorry, I forgot to fill it.” Siwon nodded at me and he pull out his IPhone and him save my number.

“Eunhyuk, are you off your phone? I can’t get through to your phone.” Siwon asked me.

Really? As far as I remember, I didn’t off my phone. I pull out my phone and check it. “Oh.. It’s off. Low batt, sorry. Do you have a charger around here?”

Luckily, we’re using the same phone and he nodded and points his finger at back of the counter.

“Thanks.”

.

.

.

Siwon still arrange my employment form. I need to call Chullie hyung and tell him that I’m alright. But when I on my phone, I’ve got 103 missed call from Hae, 17 missed call from Chullie hyung, 23 missed call from Hangeng hyung, 1 missed call from unknown and 34 message from Hae.

I really want to run away from Hae, I can’t talk with him right now. I know, they must be worried but I really can’t meet Hae right now. I’ll just call Hangeng hyung because if I’m calling Chullie hyung, he will make me deaf in instant!

BIPP BIPP BIPP

“Hello Hyukkie? Where are you?” Hangeng hyung asked me, but he didn’t raise his voice to me.

“Hyung, I’m fine right now. I’ll going back home right now. Don’t worry hyung. I’m sorry for making you guys worried.” I said while tears running from my eyes. Hangeng is really a father to me.

“Okay Hyukkie, do you want me to pick you up? Hae is here right now so if …………….”

“NO HYUNG!! I DON’T WANT TO SEE HIS FACE RIGHT NOW!! Please hyung, asked him to go back home. I don’t want to see his face anymore……. Please hyung…” I cut Hangeng hyung’s words.

I really can’t see Hae face now. Even we’re not in relationship yet but I DON’T KNOW!

“Okay Hyukkie, don’t be mad okay, just get back home. I’ll chase him out from here. Don’t cry, baby….” Hangeng hyung try to calm me down. He really treats me like his son.

“Okay hyung. Bye.” I cut the line.

Siwon tapped my shoulder. “So, can we move now?” Siwon asked me.

Oh yeah, he want to send me back home. But then I feel my phone’s vibrate and I saw ‘Prince Hae’ name on my phone screen. I should change his name on my phone book!

How dare he want to call me after him kissing with that woman in his office? I've caught it happen behind my back, and I don’t know what else he does whenever I’m not around!

I just turn off my phone and walk to Siwon’s car. He’s driving me back home.

I hope Hae will leave me alone tonight.

(End of Hyukjae POV)

 

 

Author note: SORRY FOR HYUNNA BIAS, but I just feels that she really suit this character. Hahaha :)) Just leave your comment and send your love to me, Okay?? Love ya ^^