Chapter 3

Daddy! Please buy him for me!

 

(Donghae’s POV)

Hell, this is so exciting! Daddy really has a brilliant idea! I think I need to drag him wherever I go after this! It’s already 11.30am. Another one and half hour to go. I wanna watch him eat at the lunch time.

After a week I stalking him, I know that he can’t leave without his strawberry milk and he will buy anything that related to strawberry. I bet his favorite is strawberry! My princess prince is really cute! I can’t wait for daddy buying him for me!

Haihh, I wish uncle Kangin will have the information before the lunch time. At least, I’m already know his name if something happen between us at lunch time. I only know where he lives because I follow him back home last three days.

I’m so excited! I go to uncle Kangin office just to make sure he do his work, which is getting the information about my princess prince. There, I saw uncle Kangin busy searching for my princess prince at his laptop.

“Oh Hae-ah, can’t wait to get know his name? Your daddy has told me everything! Hahaha!” He said to me and smiles, still his eyes on the screen. I bet my face already turns into tomato just now!

“Uncle!!! I am a shy person you know?! Hikhik..” I said. He turn his gaze at me and he laughs his out at me.

Then I continue, “Ermm, uncle Kangin, you can just check him at customer service area. I meet him last week because my card cannot function and he’s the one who serve me that time.” I look at him and he nodded. Then uncle Kangin start to focus on his laptop again.

“Hahh! I found it! Hae, look at here!” Uncle Kangin said at me and pointing his finger to his screen laptop!

I’m so nervous like hell! I scroll down until I saw his picture. A smile has form at my lips. So his name is LEE HYUKJAE, 23 years old and has a big brother name Lee Heechul. He’s same age like me! But one thing has caught my attention on that information, he is an orphan. He must be a little bit lonely.

‘Don’t worry Hyukie, I’ll make you happy!’ I said to myself. Since when he’s allow me to call him ‘Hyukkie’? I don’t even talk with him yet! Pabo Fishy!

“DADDY!!!!!!! HIS NAME IS LEE HYUKJAE!! Daddy, do you hear what I’m saying just now?” I run to my daddy and hugging him! I’m so excited about all this things!

“Yahh H-haee.. C-can’t breathhh!!” Ohh I hugging him too tight. I release him from my embrace and then I look into daddy’s eyes.

“Daddy, are you okay?” I blinking just to make him forgive me because I almost kill him by my tight hugs.

“I’m fine. So I can see that you just get his information.” Daddy pinches my cheeks, I know that I’m cute but he didn’t need to pinch that hard!

“Daddy!! Stop it!! It’s hurt!” I pouted at him, and he smile at me. I know he just want to take a revenge after what I did to him earlier!

“Daddy, now you can buy him for me! Go and find his brother and give him A LOTTTTTTT of money so I can have my present! Hahaha!! How was my idea? It is brilliant right, daddy?!!” I said to him.

Daddy just give me WHAT.THE. look. Okay, that’s weird, I thought he already agree to buy Hyukkie for me!

“Hae, baby… We can’t just go to their house and give them money and take Lee Hyukjae from his family! They will hate us, they will hate you. We need to find another solution.” I pouted. I hate this!

“Baby, why are you sulking like that?” Daddy asked me.

“Daddy!! Why we can’t just put the money in front of them and take Hyukkie out from his house?!” I started to tears. I hate this!

“Baby, if someone unknown wants to buy you from me, what do you feel? You won’t let me take the money, right? It’s natural for all people out there. Now, stop crying and let’s thinking about new plan.”

Hurmm, daddy was right. I won’t let anyone buying me from my daddy! NO! I stop crying and look to daddy’s eyes. He smiles at me and he kisses my cheeks.

“So what’s the plan?” I asked daddy.

“Hurm, I think you need to be friend with him first.” Daddy said to me.

“But I’m already being his friend, daddy! Didn’t you heard what I’m said yesterday? I’ve send him back home!” Daddy looks at me, his mouth hanging! Why is that?

“Hae, you just send him back home but you didn’t ask him to be your friend.” That’s right! I still didn’t ask him to be my friend! I should ask him now!

“Bye daddy!! I need to find Hyukkie now!! BYE!!!!” I said to him and from the corner of my eyes, I can see my daddy waving his hand to me and he shouting, “Goodluck, baby!”

I wish I can meet Hyukkie at foodcourt.

.

.

.

‘Where is Hyukkie. Where is Hyukkie’ I talk to myself while my eyes still looking for Hyukkie.

“Haihh, too many people here” I whisper to myself.

My employees start to greet me when they saw me. I just show my sweet smiles while my eyes still looking for Hyukkie.

There he was, at strawberries stall! I walk to him and stand beside him. Pretend to order something. Then he caught my presence and bows to me, show his respect.

“What did you buy?” I ask him with my deep voice. Well, I need to pretend cold in front of my employees. He looks shock at my sudden question.

“I.. I buy a strawberry pancake and strawberry milk, sir.” He looks at me and the he turns his gaze to his feet.

He is freaking blushing right now! SO CUTE!! I swear I will never get tired with his nonstop cute reaction!

“Oh, ermm Hyukjae. You can sit with me. I’ve something to ask you.”

I can see that he started to panic! But he manages to nod at me without looking into my eyes. I bet he’s damn blushing right now! Cuteness overload!

Then we take a seat facing each other! Oh God, I hope I can control myself! DADDY, HELP ME!!

“Hyukjae, will you be my friend….?” There, I said it! HAPPY?! Oh my God! I’m so nervous like hell! Will he accept me or will he reject me?!

“Ermm, I don’t get your question, sir. What is it?” He asked me.

Oh damn! How can I ask him again, I’m so shy! I’ve never make first move in my entire live, for God sake! But if I didn’t, we’re never being a friend and I’ll never get him as my birthday present!

“Lee Hyukjae, listen to me carefully. Will you be my friend?” Clear and louder. I hope he say yes!

“O-okay..” he said in really low tone to me without looking to my eyes.

Damn he’s blushing! YES!!! We’re friend now!! I feel like to jump at him and hugging him forever but I need to control my image in front my employees. So I’ll just hold myself.

“By the way, just call me Hae from now on, and I’ll call you Hyukkie.” I look into his eyes and he nodded at me.

His face becomes redder than before. Then we eat lunch together. Before we start our works, I hold his hand and drag him to the emergency stairs, just to find a place to talk peacefully.

“Hyukkie, thanks for being my new friend!” My hand is still holding his hand and I continue, “And I’ll pick you up at 6.30pm. Okay?” and then Hyukkie looking at me and he’s SMILING at me.

God dammit, it is the most beautiful smile ever! I am so melting right now!

“Okay Hae. I’ll waiting for you.” Then he hugs me! He is freaking hugs me! Well, of course I hug him back, not to mention, TIGHTLY! Inhale his scents. Hehehe.

Then we’re bid goodbye to each other.

.

.

.

I run to my daddy’s office and hug him from a back.

“DADDYYYY!! GUESS WHAT?! HYUKKIE AGREED TO BE MY FRIEND!! NOW YOU CAN BUY HIM FROM HIS FAMILY, DADDY!! YES!!”

(End of Donghae's POV)

 

 

Author note: Wowhh 3 update in one day? You guys so lucky!! Heheh ^^ I'm so tired right now so I'll continue tomorrow..! Sorry again for my bad English, cuz' my English is limited. *pouting* Well, I hope I can improve my English by witing a fiiction. My mom also read my story!! :) She's so inlove with KyuKyu for real!! Hehe ^^ So, just leave your comment, I'll definitely read if, no lie! Please subs and I love you guys! -xoxo-