Chapter 1

Daddy! Please buy him for me!

 

(Donghae POV)

Super gorgeous fluffy black loose coat, check! Super diva Marc Jacob’s shades, check! My brown Gatsby cap, check! Woohh! I think I’ve fully cover up my identity! I hope no one will notice my presence!

It’s a time he finish his works. Well, I know that because I’ve been following him around for almost a week!! Blame him, he’s the one who grab my heart first! I should hide myself in my Mini Cooper right now!

There he was, my princess my prince, standing handsomely at the bus stop! What is that? Oh damn, ert boys and girls check him out again! Dammit, why he should be this attractive huh?! What now? One of them, the ugly one is trying to touch his , IN FRONT OF ME?! Hell NO! I should help him now!

“Hey you!! Don’t you dare to touch him!” I get out from my car and screaming to that ert. I think I’m some kind of super hero right now! Saving my princess my prince!

“What the hell? Who are you, FREAK? You with your freak hat and your freak dress can desist from here, out of my sight!” What? That super ugly ert called me a freak? Damn you! But I really can’t tell who am I, right? Since I’m here just for take look at my princess my prince, not to mention, SECRETLY!

“Ahhh!! You ugly ert man, shut up your stinky mouth! Don’t you dare to talk to me like that!” I screaming at that ugly ert and he just shock at my words. Then I point my finger out to my gorgeous princess prince and say, “You, I’ll bring you home!”

Before he could say anything, I hold his hand and bring him to my car and order him to sit at passenger seat. He hesitates at first but then he can’t do anything when I’ve push him to the seat.

'Nice move, Donghae!!'

I drove my car silently to his house. “Where do you know my house, mister ……..?” Ouh God dammit Hae, you should pretend like you don’t know where he lived! See, you are so busted stalking him now! What should I say?!

“Err, I just..... know....” I replied to him with my deep voice. Trying to cover up my nervous condition. He just give me his confuse looks. Then I stop my car in front of his house. I open the passenger door and lead him to his door! 

“Thanks for saving me, but I get used to it. It happens a lot.” He said to me while his eyes still look at the ground. I can see his cheeks turn into light pink. HE SO DAMN CUTE!

But how can he get used to it? Hell, that means people always touching him?! No one can ever touch him again except me! ONLY ME!! That's statement sounds a lil bit ert right? Ermmm, like I care?!

“How can you say that? You can’t get used to it, that’s what we call a ual harassment and it's a bad thing! I don’t care, after this you’ll only going back home with me! I’ll pick you up at 6.30pm in front of the mall EVERYDAY!” I said without thinking.

“I just don’t get it. Who are you? Are you stalking me?!!” He look at my face disbelieve.

.MY.LIFE! I’m busted, AGAIN! Now he knows that I’m freaking stalking him! He must think that I just same like those stupid.ugly.ert!! Oh God, please send me to your heaven now! How am I supposed to explain to him?

‘Haihh! Stupid big mouth of mine!’ I mentally stab my heart.

I should just tell him the truth, and I'll skip that stalking part. I can be dead man if I keep staring his crazy gaze! I open my shades and introduce myself.

“I’m Lee Donghae, heir of Lee’s Corp.” I smile to him.

I can see his shocking face, and then he close his mouth using his palms. SO DAMN CUTE! I wish I can just squish him right now! 'Ohh Hae, calm down!'

"I’m sorry, Mr Lee. I didn’t notice you before.” He bows at me, to show his respect. I guess he knows me. Well, of course he know me, obviously I’m his boss. 

“Nice to meet you but I have to go now. Take care.” I said to him, handsomely. Then I just get back to my car and heanding to my house.

I’m so excited, I really need to tell daddy about this! Ahh! Talking about daddy, he must have a way to buying my princess my prince for me! My birthday this year will be the greatest! Yeah!

.

.

.

 

“Daddy Teukkie!! Daddy Teukkie!! You know what?! I send him home today!!” I bouncing at daddy and giggling. Daddy looks at me and he smile. But that seriously not a smile, it more to a smirks, I guess!

Oh God!

“Really? So there is no more ALMIGHTY DONGHAE? Or did his pride crashing into the ground just now? Hahaha!!” I pouted at his words. He really love to tease me. Then he hugs me and smile. 

“Sorry son, I just can’t stop from teasing you. You’re so cute, just like me! Hahaha! So, how come you end up sending him home? Mind to tell me?” Daddy asked me. Hell yes, that's why I'm here right now, to story about what happen today and I know my pouting will works to him every time he teased me!

“Well, I’m kinda saving him from some ert at bus stop and then I just force him to send him home. That’s all” I said to daddy, clenching my fists in the air and make a proud face! 

“You saved him?? How?? You're not involve with any fight, don't you?! You still need to take care of your image, Hae. Remember that! So, back to him. What is his name?” 

Oh ! What have I done? Seriously, how can I forget to ask his name, a freaking basic question?! 'You ruin your chance, stupid Fishy!' I mentally scolding my self.

“DADDYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! I FORGOT TO ASK HIS NAME!!!!!!! HUAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!” 

(End of Donghae's POV)

 

 

Author note: Chapter 1: DONE! I'll update another chapter tonight. Just let me have my dinner first, okay? Please comment, subs and enjoy!! Love ya^^ -xoxo-