Butts - Taekey

SHINee fanfiction recommendations

“Come on, Taemin, please?” Kibum pleads as he follows Taemin around the teacher’s lounge that morning.

“No, no, and definitely no!” Taemin argues as he puts his poptarts into the microwave, because there’s no toaster but he still wants them to be warm.

“Come on, you’re the only one who can do it!” Kibum tries to boost ego; make the English teacher feel more important than he really is.

“Why, because I look like a girl?” Taemin hisses, “I take offense to that!”

“I’m trying to explain to them the concept of how way back when, women weren’t allowed to be actors and so they needed men to play the female roles in plays.” Kibum explains, “It’s like I’m teaching history, Taemin, come on!”

“Then you should make Jonghyun do it; he’s the one who teaches history!” Taemin snaps, pulling his poptarts out of the microwave once it beeps.

“I would, but he’s too muscular for the role.” Kibum mumbles, mostly to himself.

“So you are calling me girly!” Taemin narrows his eyes. 

“Fine, it’s because you’re girlier than me, but please? You don’t even have to say anything! You just gotta stand there and look beautiful.” Kibum smirks at him, “Plus, the juniors are away on their class trip, so you don’t even have any classes today. Remind me again why you’re here?”

“Because having your brother for a boss actually really sometimes.” Taemin grumbles as he bites angrily into his poptart, “Fine, I’ll do it, but I’m not dressing up like a girl!”

“Jeez, you make someone dress up in drag one time-”

“And it was one time too many!”

Thirty minutes later, Taemin stands stiffly on Kibum’s right as the drama teacher explains the scene to the students. Taemin’s face is scrunched up, he back is straight, and hit foot won’t stop tapping as he waits for his friend to finally get this dumb love scene over with. 

“Oh my God, don’t touch my .” Taemin hisses when Kibum moves towards him and puts a hand on his lower back. It starts moving dangerously close to Taemin’s , and he can hear the class full of seniors laughing at the blush staining Taemin’s cheeks.

“No talking!” Kibum hisses at him, because Taemin’s not supposed to have any lines.

“Wait, what are you doing?” Taemin asks quickly as Kibum starts reciting some ridiculously cheesy love lines. The drama teacher’s face starts coming closer and closer to Taemin’s, and he takes in a quick breath as he closes his eyes tightly and tries to not think about how his friend is kissing him in front of a bunch of students on purpose.

Taemin can’t move when Kibum pulls away and ends the scene. The students are clapping, a couple of them are laughing, and most of them are whispering to each other about how “Mr. Kim and Mr. Lee must be a thing!”

“I hate you,” Taemin seethes quietly as the students start filing out of the classroom. Kibum only laughs and pats Taemin’s shoulder as he reminds him about how they still have four more classes to demonstrate this to.

At the end of the day, Taemin marches into Jinki’s office with Kibum hot on his tail.

“Jinki, I’ve been harassed!” Taemin screeches as he points at Kibum.

“What happened?” Jinki groans, holding his head up in his left hand.

“He touched my and he kissed me! All day!” Taemin whines, stomping his foot, “I demand you do something about it!”

“But I thought you would like that sort of thing from him, since apparently you two are dating.” Jinki says in an amused tone, and Taemin gags while Kibum laughs.

“He agreed to help me with the love scene I had to demonstrate to my classes. He agreed to it.” Kibum says with a smirk.

“He tricked me!” Taemin argues, “Jinki, he touched me on the !”

The principal sighs before rolling his eyes and looking at the two with an annoyed expression, “Kibum, stop making him your puppet. Taemin, go home.”

“Jinki, he touched me on the .” Taemin repeats slowly. Jinki lets out a snort, but he tries to compose himself when Kibum starts laughing.

“Kibum, please don’t touch the other teachers in such a manner. It’s extremely unprofessional, and if it continues, I’m going to have to take more drastic measures.” Jinki says seriously. 

Kibum huffs, “Fine. I’m sorry, it won’t happen again.”

As Taemin and Kibum walk out, Kibum narrows his eyes at his friend, “You’ve never had a problem with me touching your before.”

“You didn’t ask my permission.” Taemin says haughtily as he crosses his arms.

“Since when do I have to ask your permission?”

“Since always. You can’t just touch people on the without their permission.”

“You slap Jinki’s all the time.”

“He’s my brother, it’s different.”

“How is that different?”

“Don’t question me. And don’t touch my without my permission.”

original author