chapter 10 part 2

Notice me, love me

Hoseok pov

While I was looking for Taehyung to warn him to stay away from Rome I couldn't seem to find him. "Where the heck is he?" I thought

I looked for him everywhere for 20 min then went to check at the rooms then right when I opened Jin's room I saw Jin and Namjoon kissing I got shocked and ran away downstaires grabed jimin and left the party it wasn't an everyday thing to see two of your best friends kissing. It made me forget who I looking for in the first place.

Once I got in the car I remember Jimin's parents are stricted so it will be a bad idea to take a really drunk Jimin to his house so I decided to take him to my dorm, plus my roomate just moved out to live with his girlfriend's place two days ago. 

As I was taking Jimin to my dorm he threw up all over his shirt and being the friend I am I took of his shirt without thinking twice which I regreted after because when I saw him shirtless my blood heated up. I don't know what is happening to me properly I'm acting like this because of what I saw at Jin's room earlier.

When I tried to lay him down on my ex-roomate's bed but Jimin just had to wrapped his arms around me and pushed me down towards him which ended up having our faces an inch apart from each other, once again I could feel my blood heated up and had an erch to kiss him but stopped myself, I can't kiss my best friend while he is drunk I would be just as bad as Rome if I did that keep it together Hoseok.

By the time I was trying to remove jimin's embace off me he rolled me over to beside him and wrapped a leg around my waist. Right after he was getting closer to me I got scared because I got a very pleasurable jimin image on my mind and took him off me and ran to the bathroom and took a long cold showing. What is wrong with me?

 


Hey I came back after one year, sorry I just felt like my story wasn't good enough becaues I read a lot of stories in this website and they are all so good and compare to mine, my story a lot but I deciced to keep going because I even wonder what is going to happen next because being trueful here I'm just writing what first comes to my mind. Also my chapters seems to be always short, I hope over the time I write this story I imporve my english, my writing skills and make my chapters longer because come on they are sooo short. bye :)