chapter 8

Notice me, love me

Taehyung"s pov

One week has passed since I moved to Seoul and met Jimin and the others and I got to know them a liitle bit more.

Jin is the oldest from all of us, he is also rich and they were going to send him to an all rich school but he chose to go to the high school his friends. He is also kind and caring, he is like the mother of us. I also notice that everytime Namjoon talks to him, or looks at him, or touches him he really gets tenses up and gets shaded red but the funny thing is Namjoon doesn't seem to notice. Talking about Namjoon he is different than what I expected first, he is not a nerd he is just smart but doesn't act like it he is normally in detention when he goes to school second, he doesn't get bulllied the blood stains in his clothes are mostly from people he fights with and third he is like the god of destruction he breaks everything he touches as Hoseok says. Hoseok does live as his name from school he sure is a hope and a ball of sunshine, he is always happy. He clings to Jimin everytime he sees him to which Jimin pushes him away but I've notice when Hoseok looks away Jimin has a little smile that properly he doesn't even know himself. Jimin is still sad of what happen between him and Jungkook but he knows Jungkook is happy so he should too. Jungkook introduce his girlfriend to us, well you could say it's a Jungkook but in a girl version and Jimin became best buddies with her and told Jungkook he was going to steal her away from him which caused Jungkook chasing down Jimin all over school. But Jimin was just kidding he knew how cute the couple are together. Which cause Jimin whining that he needs somebody to love, if only he notice how Hoseok eyes look at him when he says that, it's like his his are saying "notice me". Last but not least Yoongi, he still hasn't accept me to be his friend but now I know the reason why, Yoongi doesn't like meeting new people and rejects them really quick before even knowing them so Jimin said it was a surpies that he didn't say no to me instead he said he didn't know meaning he was willing to try me out {not in the wrong way} which made me feel special for a little bit and when we hang out Yoongi sometimes observes me that I don't know what to do, should I run away or look at him back, so I just try to ignore him and look at something else. Yoongi has a lot of fans at school there are these three girls behind me who are always talking about him and I sometimes tell them things like I've been in hus house and his room{which is not true} but I like seeing them fangirl it funny but I just hope it doesn't become hot topic "weird alien transfer student goes to Yoongi's house and room" because that would be bad.