The School

Life at Shinhwa Academy | High School/College Au [APPLY!]

Buildings

School Buildings

        

There are 5 buildings for Shinhwa Academy: first is the north building, second is the north-south building, third is the east building, fourth is the west building and the last is the east building. The north is high school only and the east building is college only. The rest a mix between high school and college. Though high school is more on the east side of the buildings while college is more on the west side of the buildings. Each building also contains a cafeteria.

 

Dorms

      

The dorms are all in one area and they are co-ed but the rooms are same gender. The dorms usually contain at least 2 people and the max is 4.

 

Non-Buildings

Fountain

    

There's a couple fountains that can found at Shinhwa Academy: first is at the center, second is at the garden and the third is near the a couple dorms and buildings.

 

Love Padlocks

    

Shinhwa Academy has there own love padlocks. They can be located on the fences around school, there are even special "trees" that students can place their padlocks on and on the roofs of the schools. Not only are they used by couples but also groups of friends to promise friendship.

 

Gardens

    

Shinhwa Academy has 2 gardens that is home to many plants. The gardens are typically a quiet place where students go for peace. One can be found by the dorming area while the other is by the north-south building.

 

 

 

Shinhwa Academy also has two of (one for high school and one for college): a performing arts center, a football field, a soccer field, a baskell ball court, a gym, a pool, and a student lounge.