Plotlines

Life at Shinhwa Academy | High School/College Au [APPLY!]
 
header
2eqg8br.png1254cid.png

STUDENTS

 
pl1
 

 #01 The wallflower 
Character Name: Moon Jieun
Birthday: June 11, 1999
Grade: High School Freshmen
Roommates: Yes - 2 (probably random OCs or an app or 2)

About:
The wallflower is the quiet one in the back of the classroom, the one that eats by themselves at lunch or in the bathroom, the one that doesn't talk much or socializes. No one knows her. No one tries to talk to her. There's nothing really special about her. She's one of the sudents faviorite "toy" to play with (play as in bulllying, pranks, etc.).

+ TAKEN
pl2
 

 #02 the rebellious 
Character Name
Birthday:
Grade:
Roommates:


About:
This kid is one bad apple. They are known to have somewhat of a bad reputation. The rebellious doesn't really like listening to the rules or following them. They can also be seen breaking them (ex: cutting class, maybe smoking behind the school, etc.). They also know how to get on their parents, teachers and fellow students' nerves.

+ available

AUTHOR

Let's meet the 6 of the student of Shinhwa Academy as we follow them on their lives. I'll allow other people to have a different ethnicity than Korean if you aren't applying for the foreigner, it's just that you'd be raised in South Korea for practically your whole life. The most I'll allow you to live in that country would be 2 - 3 years. The foreigner has just recently moved to Seoul.

pl3
 

 #03 the ruler 
Character Name:
Birthday:
Grade:
Roommates:

About:
The ruler is one of those popular people that are at the top of the food chain of school. They have their connections. Within a snap they can get people to do whatever they want. If you tried to tell their majesty to get off their high horse you might as well become like the wallflower and/or leave.

+ available
pl4
 

 #04 the flirt 
Character Name:
Birthday:
Grade:
Roommates:

About:
The flirt is known to flirt with almost everyone. They put on a charm that can make people follow them around like a puppy. The victims of the flirt follow the flirt around because they believe that the flirt will give them a chance. The flirt might but will usually give them up after a while and move onto their next victim.

+ available
pl5
 

 #05 the theater lover 
Character Name:
Birthday:
Grade:
Roommates:

About:
The theater lover one is known to be in love with theater. They love acting, doing sets, even a little playwriting. Basically they love anything that has to do with theatre. The theater lover doesn't really have a reputation unlike the other 6 that might cause people to stay away from them.

+ available
pl6
 

 #06 the foreigner 
Character Name:
Birthday:
Grade:
Roommates:

About:
Ah yes, the foreigner. Every school needs a foreigner right? Well this foreigner has always lived out of South Korea. The foreigner's Korean may not be perfect but they hope to improve by attending Shinhwa Academy in Seoul.

+ available