Boyfriend

This is not right

"What is wrong with your face? It looks damn pale. Are Secret sunbaenim toturing you too much?" Minhyuk chuckled and put a cup of americano infront of you. You lift your head and shoot him a death glare that only make your best friend laugh.

"Don't talk something bad about my unnies. They are good more than you know." You said and put your head on the table once again after you take a sip of the coffee.
"Chill, Don't spit your anger at me. You know I'm just joking around right? Quick, tell you poblem to your best friend, I'm ready to listen and help you." He grin like idiot that can't help from making you smile to him back.

"Nothing happen. I'm just tired because of Secret comeback and I need to follow them everywhere to make sure everything is ok. You don't have to worry about me Minhyuk." You said and drink the coffee again. Somehow, you really look like a drunk person when you acting like that.
"Are you sure? You don't look like nothing happen." Minhyuk raised his eyebrow.

"100% sure." You attached your pinky to his as you are promise to him that you are completely fine. Suddenly your phone ring and you search for it in your handbag.

"You should put Block B song as your ringtone atleast once to show your support to me you know." Minhyuk teased you when your ringtone is everything is pretty by Youngjae from BAP and Sunhwa from Secret.

"Shut up. I need to pick up my calls." You shued him when he keep talking.
" Wooo~ It must be your honey bunny right. " Minhyuk started to poke your cheeks.
"Shhh" You shuing him once again and smack his hands from piking you. He just laugh and lean at his chair,taking out his phone. Not going to disturb you again.

" Where did you go? Didn't Secret schedule supposed to be done for hours ago and why you are still not at home? Don't you know I'm worrying about you?" Suddenly your boyfriend husky voice greet your ears. From what you hear, you know he is mad.

"I'm sorry for not telling you. I'm just hanging out with my friend."
"Who? That Minhyuk again? How many times I need to tell you not to go anywhere with him. Don't you understand what I'm saying to you?" His voice are clearly sound full with anger that make you feel uneasy. You peek at Minhyuk to see what he is doing and luckily he doesn't seem like he listen you conversation with your boyfriend because he is too busywith his phone.

"I'll get back home now. We will talk about it  later." You said and hang up the phone without saying goodbye to him. "Minhyuk. I think I need to go." You said to im and take your belongings that mess up on the table.
" What? It is only 10 minutes we sit at here. My didn't even heaten yet."

"I'm sorry, Yongguk already waiting for me. We will meet next time. I promise" You said and look a him with a really apologitic face.

"Ouh~ It's about your beloved boyfriend is waiting for you." he started to give you his idiotic grin again." It's ok. I will be free as long as Zico didn't make me busy and we can meet anytime. "

"thanks for understanding me minhyuk. Bye."

=================

A/N : I'm writting 3 stories in one time. Can you imagine how busy I am? xD  I keep using Yongguk as the character because he is my ub and I think he suit with every character. I wrote Dancing in the rain he as a fluffy guy and this one he as the not really good guy. X3 I hope you guys enjoy~! Don't forget to comment