Taehyung - requested by mocchirin

One-shot collection! //closed//finishing requests

requested by mocchirin - when Taehyung takes Yoon Sara to a haunted house.

"Come on Sara! It's not scary."

"It is! I'm afraid of ghosts."

"Don't worry, oppa is here," Taehyung says with a smug smile. Sara can't help but laugh, speechless, she hits him on the arms softly.

"Ouch! Why did you hit your oppa!" Taehyung feigns a hurt expression while rubbing his arms. Sara bursts out laughing again and starts walking off.

"You should reply to your oppa!" he runs up to her side and interlaces their fingers together. Her smile grows brightly and she starts skipping around, forcing him to follow her and their hands were held tightly together. 

"Oppa is tired!" Taehyung stops dead in tracks.

"You're so weak! How can you protect me!" Sara jokes with uneven breaths.

"You're tired too!" she pokes her tongue at him as he pretends to bite it off.

"Oppa!" she shouts, quicking putting tongue back in. He gives her a cute smile and once again, interlaces their fingers. They walk towards the haunted house and stand at the entrance, waiting for their turn.

"Next." 

They both hesitantly step inside the dark haunted house. 

Sara holds onto Taehyung tighter, "I'm scared."

"Don't worry, I'll keep you safe." 

"Ah!" "Oh my god!" They both shout simultaneously as the door behind them closes with a loud bang. Taehyung coughed and immediately stood up straight. 

"Hah! So scary!" Taehyung said with a mocking tone. "Let's go," he held onto Sara's hand tightly and lead the way. He was obviously a bit nervous but he acted confident to impress Sara. She clinged onto his arm tighter and stepped closer to him. She looked around wearily, searching for anything that would pop out, trying to calm herself. Of course, the haunted house just didn't want her to be calm. She jumped backwards and dug her head into Taehyung's chest with a scream. Taehyung was of course, shocked too but he ignored the bloodied figure that popped out of no where and rubbed circles on Sara's back, attempting to calm her down. 

"Shhhh, don't worry. Oppa is here. Look, I'll scare him away!" He slightly moved away and Sara straightened up, a few dry tears on her checks. He looked the bloody figure right in the eyes and randomly screamed. His scream shocked Sara and has absolutely no effect on the bloody figure at all.

"Ah! Oh my god! Don't do that!" 

"Sorry! Oppa failed at getting revenge for you," he said jokingly even though they were in a dark, scary, haunted house. He put his hands around her shoulders and started walking again. The bloodied figure had left and they thought they were done. They were so wrong. Out of nowhere, a door flung open and a female dressed in a white long dress with long, black hair at the front of her face slowly emerged. Without thinking, Taehyung let go of Sara's hand and started backing away. Sara looked at Taehyung with a shocked and desperate look on her face. 

"Sara!" Taehyung shouted and ran up to her, grabbing her hand and dragging her away from the scary lady that was staring at him in the eyes. He felt like he was being stripped by her eyes. They walked quickly around the haunted house, sharping turning at the corners and finally arrived outside where they were greated with the beautifully bright, sunny day. 

"The atmosphere is so different in there!" Sara said, exhausted, "look at how bright and pretty it is out here!" Taehyung agreed with a nod and lead her to a restaurant. 

After settling down and ordering their food, Sara and Taehyung played with each others fingers with bright smiles on their faces. 

"I don't trust oppa anymore," Sara said. 

"What! Why not!"

"You totally ditched me in there," she said, trying to prevent a smile from spreading on her face.

"No I didn't."

"You did, you were scared of it too! You said you weren't scared!"

"I wasn't scared, I was just shocked!" he replied, "Ah!" he screamed loudly.

"Ah!" she screamed, surprised.

"See, you weren't scared were you. You were just shocked, that's why you screamed. Same with me," he said cockily.

"Okay, fine, you win."

He smirked and poked out his tongue. 

____________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS! i am back. finally. here's your one-shot request mocchirin. I'm very sorry for updating this so late. I feel like a bad author );

I had a lot of school work lately and I also spent a lot of time catching up with friends so I didn't have time to update. I was also lazy. Not going to deny it, sorry hhehe

Anyway, again, I'm sorry for the late update but please enjoy this one-shot and please leave me lots of COMMENTS! 

COMMENT PLEASE! even if you didn't request this, i hope you do leave me some comments.