I don't like you. I love you.

I don't like you. I love you. [Oneshot]

 

Everyday, whenever I looked at him. It felt so...different. I see him every day. He doesn't notice me. I doubt he even knows I exist. He was so popular it's impossible for me to even get a chance. But I'm used to it I guess. I can just admire him from afar.

However, just seven words changed everything.

It was a dreary afternoon, monotonous and inexplicably dull. It was steaming hot as well, so I couldn't get home. Just as I closed my locker, I saw his face, right next to me. He smiled. "Hello."

Surprised, I took a while to absorb it all in. He just talked to me! I took a deep breath. "Hi."

"You're _______, right? I'm Key."

He knows my name? This is too weird. Am I dreaming? "Yeah, h...how'd you know my name?"

He smiled again and grinned. "I have my ways. Do you want me to help you with that? It's look heavy." He took the books from my arms. I flushed and thanked him softly.

As we walked out of the school gate, I started to pinch myself. I can't believe this was really happening to me. It was just too good to be true.

He walked me all the way home. And from what I know, my house wasn't even on his way. His house was in the opposite direction.

He saw my phone hanging on my neck and asked to borrow it. Confused, I gave it to him. He fiddled around with it for a while and returned it to me, winking.

"See you." He slowly walked down the street, leaving me to stare at my phone in amazement.

Key had added his number into my contact list. He had named himself 'Almighty Key'. This couldn't be real, could it? Hello, the school kingka just gave you his number! Just when i entered my room, my phone tinkled.

From: Almighty Key <3
To: _______ dubu^^
Hello. Did you see what I did to your phone? ^-^ Muahahaha.

I laughed and replied his message immediately.

From: _______
To: Almighty Key
I'm not a tofu :( Yup I saw. How did you get my number? :/

From: Almighty Key <3
To: _______ DUBU
Yes you are a tofu. Admit it. ^-^ Like I said before, I have my ways of finding out ;)

It went on like this for nearly the whole night. It was utter bliss. Imagine, me, texting Key like this. It's as if I were his best friend, or even better, his girlfriend. But that will never happen of course. I hope this dream would last...

The next morning, the tinkling of my phone woke me up. I looked at my phone groggily.

"Mmm..."

From: Almighty Key <3
To: Dubu sshi
Good morning~ Hope you slept well. :) I will be outside our house in 10min just to tell you. ;)

Eh what? HE'S COMING?!?! Ah! I rushed into the bathroom and got ready as fast as I could, stuffed my breakfast down my throat and quickly walked out the door. Key was already there, leaning against the fence and listening to his iPod. He smiled when I came up to him. "Hello Dubu sshi."

"I'm NOT a tofu!"

"Yes, you are."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No."

"Yes."

Ah he tricked me! And this trick was supposed to be really old. Aish...

"Ha! You admitted it! You're a tofu!"

I pouted and walked quickly ahead. Key tried to catch up with me when I suddenly stopped. This was my chance to tell him how I really feel.

"Oooof..! Why did you suddenly stop ______?"

"Um... Key?"

 

"Yeah?"

Now's my chance c’mon _______ you can do it! Hwaiting! "I’m sorry this may seem so sudden and all but... I...I li... I like... I like you..."

Key stopped walking. He turned around and stared at me. He moved closer. "But I don't like you..."

When I heard those words, my heart shattered. I guess it is too good to be true. I started to tear up. Key looked at me and smiled.

"… I love you." And so saying, he moved his lips onto mine.

 

 

 

kekeke

MY KEY FANFIC :)

Dedicated to my three friends:

Hiu Wai, Genevieve and Petrina

WHO ABSOLUTELY LOVES HIM ^-^

Hope you like this fic :)

Planning on starting a SHINee one soon :D

 

Comment and subscribe! XD