Alien

95 Line for Life

“I told you aliens were real,” Taehyung said in a slight daze. He stared at the television and continued to eat one of the various snacks spread out on the coffee table in front of them.

“There is an amazing amount of evidence,” Jimin admitted in just as much of a daze as Taehyung.

Taehyung popped his head up to look at Jimin. “Exactly! To believe Jungkookie is always telling me I’m crazy.” Taehyung smirked to himself going back to focusing on the Aliens marathon on TV. Jimin looked over at the other with a look that gave off amusement and concern.   

They stayed on the couch for another two hours watching the alien marathon. They didn’t realize they wasted a whole day until Jimin’s younger brother came stomping into the dark room.

“You’re still watching this?! Do you know what time it is?!” The younger boy shouted going in front of the TV to guarantee attention

“Hey Jinhyeongie, come sit, we’re learning about my alien ancestors,” Taehyung said waving the younger over

Jinhyeong ignored him focusing on Jimin. “Hyung you were supposed to pick me up from Minseok’s house 30 minutes ago! I had to get dropped off since you weren’t picking up your phone.” The younger crossed his arms over his chest as Jimin looked around searching for his phone.

“It’s that late?” he mumbled to himself as he looked under the many empty bags of chips and under pillows. His eyes landed on Taehyung and gave him a slap on the leg

“Ow!”

“Move! Your big is probably on my phone!”

“You don’t have to be so violent...” Taehyung mumbled rubbing his leg as he moved  over on the couch. Jimin moved the pillow that Taehyung had been sitting on to reveal his phone - which was dead.

“Oh...Jinhyeongie, I’m sorry my phone died.” Jimin gave his younger brother an apologetic look. Jinhyeong huffed before stomping out of the room and up the stairs.

“We haven’t even started our project,” Jimin mumbled tossed his phone on the coffee table. Taehyung waved his hand as he got comfortable on the couch once again.

“We have a month until it’s due, did you think we were honestly going to start it this weekend?”

“Well at least get an idea,” Jimin got comfortable also resting his legs on top of Taehyung’s.

“We have time, and we have cooking class next week, so the week after that we’ll start.” Jimin nodded though knowing them they likely wouldn’t start the project until the week it’s due. “Besides we need to plan our trip to America,”

“Trip?”

“Yea! We need to go alien hunting, or watching! I want to see the corn fields and the places where these sitings happened -”

“Why don't you just ask your parents where they adopted you from?” Jimin asked with a smirk

“Tsk, tsk Jiminie, when the aliens dropped me off I was just beamed into my parents house, duh. Have you learned nothing while watching this?!” Taehyung motioned towards the TV. “I don’t understand how you’re getting better grades than me when you know nothing,” Jimin frowned and kicked the other

“Hey you brat! That hurt too!” Taehyung kicked back

“Don’t call me a brat you - you alien,”

“Hey! Don’t be jealous because you’re only human,” Taehyung threw a pillow at Jimin. Jimin blocked it and held his hand up in the formation of a gun

“Do you want to die?” Taehyung laughed pushing the hand away bringing his attention back to the TV thus ending the mini fight.

“You only have me bro, if you kill me you’d be lonely and incomplete. Now stop being so loud,” Taehyung cuddled up with his pillow no longer giving Jimin his attention.

Jimin rolled his eyes doing a similar action but couldn’t help smiling to himself. He would be incomplete without Taehyung, even if the kid is an alien.