Detention

95 Line for Life

“I hate you,”

“Jiminnie I’m sorry!” Taehyung replied in his best attempt at a whisper.

“I have never had detention in all my years of high school and here I am, about to graduate, and in detention!”

Jimin was furious with Taehyung and himself. Why he let Taehyung convince him that sneaking into the AV room and using one of the TVs to play his new video game was a good idea, he had no idea.

“It’s not that bad,”

“Not that bad?! My mom is going to kill me! What will my dad think?? And my little brother -” Taehyung rolled his eyes at the dramatics

“It’s just one little detention that’s all,”

“My life is over and I hate you, we’re no longer friends,” Jimin glared at Taehyung before scooting his chair away. He settled down and placed his arms on the table and rested his head there facing away from Taehyung.

Taehyung scowled at his best friends back before laying his head down and facing the opposite direction. Jimin was being a big baby this wasn’t that big of deal.

They stayed in those positions until the end of detention, and when dismissed they ran out as fast as possible. Though thankful for their freedom, the walk home was longer and quieter than usual. Jimin was still holding his grudge for having been in the situation in the first place.

The silence was broke by the sound of Taehyung's stomach growling. “I’m hungry,” Taehyung whined pulling at Jimin’s sleeve. They were passing a convenience store near their homes that they spent a lot of time eating at. They visited the location so often that the employees knew them by name.

“Me too,” Jimin agreed rubbing his stomach. He seemed to have forgiven Taehyung as expected.

“Let’s eat,”

“Two ramens each?”

“And a box of cookies,”

“Deal,”

They entered the store, and split up going to the different aisles for food. Taehyung smiled to himself as he went to find the cookies. He knew Jimin couldn’t resist him.