The Bastard!

StarStruck My Boyfriend Is a Superstar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ParkShinHye has a beautiful big smile plastered on her face as she exited the airport on busan.She and her sister ParkSeYoung are exited to have their vacation in this beautiful country.She of course has never been here before but she heard so many good things about the place.She is also exited to explore around while on the other hand her sister SeYoung  only is here to stalk a famous singer that god she dosent know.

Aside from this,their parents are so amazing and love them so much that only want the best for them.SeYoung Being the oldest one promised that she will take care of shinhye in the vacation but yet she only said it to let them go.SeYoung already told shinye that they will have separted rooms and each of them will go their way,and if they found themselfs in the same path SeYoung told shinhye to act like if she dosent know her at all,most likely like strangers.

SeYoung Hurridly went inside her taxi and waved goodbye to shinhye.Apperantly SeYoung wasent joking when she said they will take separate ways.

With a big smile Shinhye waved her hand to the oncoming yellow taxi.She Stepped forward to grab the door handle only to be taken back by a hand that opened the door and quickly got inside the taxi,without saying nothing.
 
"Kyaa"Shinhye shouted at him,banging on the window with her soft delicate fists."This is my taxi!Get out!She shouted but the young man only smirked and signaled the driver to drive on.The taxi left and shinhye just started at the taxi,with anger.She is so furious but what anger her more was the guy smirking at her.She wouldnt mind if he asked for it to take it first,she would of understood if he said he was in a hurry,but no he did not,he just took the taxi.
 
She waved again and another taxi stopped i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter