Happy Memories?

Hidden Feelings..

Now that Hae proposed to Hyo and all the people saw it.

They were people who were happy, angry for the antis and especially sad for those who loved them personally.

DongHae was the first idol who proposed on T.V without knowing that it was a live broadcast and th epeople started to love their moments. The fans started to love them especially their couple name HyoHae..

"Ahm.Hyo can you tell me more?" Hae started to asked about the past after all Hyo's her fiance now.

"Well. I thought you were the one who sends Sunny the map that very moment I search for that place but I was wrong they plan for it.When I waske up I was with 2PM they were the ones who save my life. I'm very thankful to them. At that moment I need some space. " Hyo remembered all those moments and tears started to fall from her eyes.

"I'm so sorry Hyo" DongHae started to hugged her. So that's why Hae thought and he knows the truth and wipes her tears.

"It's alright! I need to be open to you and I need to tell you coz starting from now your my fiance and in no longer you'll be my husband for the rest of my life." Hyo added she can't wait for their wedding..

"You really fell to me that much." Hae chuckled as he told her jokes.

"Yeah! I really love you Lee DongHae" Hyo tickled him.

"Yah! I love you Lee Hyoyeon " DongHae runs after he said those words.

"Come back here! I'm not Lee I'm still Kim okay?" Hyo added.

DongHae stops running and Hyo bumped him.

"Ouch! " Hyo touches her nose while Hae stare at her .

"Did I hear you say wrong?" Hae asked her seriously .

Hyo just laugh " Gotcha!" Hyo pinch his face.

"A cute fish" Hyo giggled as she looked at his face.

"I'm not yet Lee but I will sooner or later." Hyo kissed him and she runs.

"Whoah! This girl Kim Choding" Hae runds to her and hugged her.

"Kyah! A fish I'm going to eat you " Hyo jokingly added.

"Noh! A Hyorengi " DongHae added and they both laugh  as they lay to the ground where there's full of snow at the place.

"So what do you want . I mean what are your plans for our wedding Hae ? So we can start searching and roaming around" Hyo giggled she can't wait for their wedding.

"Why so excited we need to enjoy that's the plan. " DongHae answered then he get's a new idea to tease Hyo.

"Eh. ? Happiness but it's lacking" Hyo reacted that her face seems to cry that made Hae chuckled.

"What's so funny ? "Hyo asked it' s the 1st time she saw Hae laughing that's what Hyoyeon thought.

"I was imagining our house and then our kitchen , bedroom and everything and---" DongHae started to smile before saying the words he want to say.

"And.---?" Hyo asked she was waiting for the coming words.

"And our cute little children running , crying and sleeping everywhere..." Hae added that was all he imagined that made Hyo silent and they stared each other.

"What? Don't you want to have kids? "Hae asked. Maybe he suprised Hyo that much.

Hyo shakes her head " I would love to have 3 - 5 " Hyo smiled at him.

Hae just smiles and hugs her. "I'll give you children " Hae whispered to her.

Hyo just nods and giggled as they both started to sway.


"Taec did you heard about the gossips?" Chansung started to asked.

"What gossips?" Taec asked he was suprised he doesn't know yet.

"Dude! About you and Yoona" Junho added so Taec can know.

"What..?" Taec exclaimed so  he was right Yoona just used him again to get a show off or something..

"Oh! Ow!  The reporters are here " Wooyoung shouted as he looks down..


By the way guys..

I need help what should be the wedding theme..?

Is it TRADITIONAL or MODERN