Hidden Feelings..

Hidden Feelings..

Suddenly Hyoyeon was shocked when she saw Jessica hold DongHae's hand..

"Ahm..Unnie-chan are you okay..?"Sunny asked..

"Ahm.Yeah I need to go to the Toilet first okay..just stay here guyz.."When she stand everyone was shocked when Hyoyeon fainted..

"Ahm..Oppa can I talk to you for a sec..?"Jessica asked..

Then DongHae noticed that Hyoyeon was laying on the floor "Not now Jessica.."DongHae started walking towards Hyoyeon and asked "What Happened.."

"We don't know Oppa,her face turns red all the time whenever we asked about you..did something happened between you and her..?"Tiffany asked..

"No..Maybe she's feeling tired.."DongHae replied..

"Well its better Oppa if you will carry Unnie-chan to her room so that she can rest...We will take care of this mess.."Taeyeon added..

"Thanks guyzz..."DongHae replied.."No Oppa thank you for getting Hyoyeon back in our group.."Yuri added...

DongHae just smiled and nod then he carried Hyoyeon back to her room..while the other gets some medicine or anything that can help Hyoyeon then they cleaned their mess..

When Hyoyeon wake up "Hey Hyoyeon are you okay..?what happened.."DongHae asked immediately touching her hair..

"Ahm..nothing I just need a rest after.."Hyoyeon blushed again after what happened to them it was her first kiss...she told herself.."You still think of that eh.."DongHae ..

"Eh..its not that I'm just not feeling well  that's why I turned red all of a sudden.."Hyoyeon explained..Then DongHae's forehead touches her forehead..Hyoyeons face was red as a tomato.."You're not hot..why are you turning red all of a sudden"DongHae played innocent looks to Hyoyeon.."This guys want me to said it.."Hyoyeon told herself..

ROOM PARTY:

"Ahm Hyuk-Oppa are you not jealous of DongHae and Hyoyeon being close together.."Jessica asked..

"Well I already set her free that's why I don't have the right to be in love again with Hyoyeon but I can be her friend like always..why are you asking me that..?"Eunhyuk asked..staring at Jessica.."Wait..are you in love with DongHae again..?"

Jessica blush.."Not now..Hyoyeon and DongHae are a Happy Couple don't try to break it.."Eunhyuk added.."There so many fishes in the sea that you can catch but not DongHae he belongs to Hyoyeon now.."

"I hope so..I better find the man of my dreams and I hope I can control my feelings and I hope its not love...."JEssica explained..

"You know you're a strong girl Jessica don't let your emotions break you.."Eunhyuk hugs Jessica..

"I hope so Oppa" Jessica cried..


sorry for the short chapter..starting from Nov..3 our class will be back again so I can update this fic once in a week I'm so sad..I need to fucos on my studies...I don't want them to still my rank at our school..Hope you'll guyzz still support me..