The Betrayal

Hidden Feelings..

Next Morning:

Yoona wake up early, earlier than all the other members so she can change the plan that they made.

“Annyeong! We need to change our plan. “ Then Yoona ended the call .

Then she went back to sleep so that other’s will not noticed.

“So did they approve.?” Yuri asked her eye to eye Yoona just nod and went back to sleep .

Yuri just sighed she felt guilty.

Siwon and her would a couple long time ago, if she didn’t played Siwon’s feelings and didn’t joined Yoona’s evil plans.

“Taecyeon why did you bring us here.?” Junho asked as he was looking around at the island.

“Shh..Aren’t you guys happy? We have a vacation?Taecyeon asked staring each of s.

“Well it’s not that bad after all “ Wooyoung said as he was observing around.

“Yeah! We can also relaxed here.” Jabeom agreed and put his things.

“So you’re really going to confess.?” Sunny asked she was about to cry.

Sungmin just nod and smiles “Hope you’ll understand.” Sungmin added.

“Please give this t Hyo.” Sungmin hands something to Sunny.

It was a map that locates where Sungmin will told Hyo how feels for her.

Sunny pouts as she get’s the map “ Okay then I‘ll help you but this is the last time” Sunny added then Sungmin just chuckled.

Then Sunny roamed around to find her best friend, Hyoyeon then she saw her all alone thinking deeply.

“Hyo! “ Sunny called her as she was walking near her.

Hyo looked around that called her name and their she saw Sunny holding something “Sunny your already here”Hyo aswered

“Here ! “ Sunny hands the map “ Go there when it’s 6 okay.” Sunny added then walks away with no more details.

“Sorry Hyo I need to this your always been loved by everyone “Sunny added she felt guilty.

“Hmm,,What’s this ? “ Hyo opens then she smiles brightly she thought it DongHae who invites her then she looks at her wristwatch “ It’s time “ She softly giggled and runs to the place.

DongHae saw Hyo running excitedly so he asked Sunny “ Sunny where will she go.?” Hae confusingly asked what will Yoona did these Hyo will get into trouble.

Sunny was nervous she didn’t knew what to answer she’s not good in acting after all.

She’s not used in lying so she just tell DongHae that she changed the map so that Hyo will get lost. Sunny started to cry she didn’t know how dangerous it was for Hyo.

“Aren’t you a bit childish she’s your best friend .? “ Hae asked he was just controlling her anger.

“I’m so sorry Oppa” Sunny sobs as she bowed many times to apologized .

Hae just sigh “Okay I don’t understand why did you change it.?” Hae asked he wants to know the details.

Sunny can’t even dare to looked at his eyes ‘ Sungmin-Oppa is going to confess” Sunny replied.

Hae was speechless he doesn’t know that Sungmin also likes Hyo.

“But why did she go if she knew it was Sungmin?” Hae asked he was really confused.

“I didn’t tell her that it was Sungmin she thought it was you.”Sunny answered she really felt sorry for herself and to Hyo.

“But how” Hae started to be nervous.

“How can you do that to your best friend?” Hae raised her voice that everyone heard it and became aware then they started to searched for Hyo.

“Hmm.”Hyo pauses as she looked at the map.

“I think it is wrong”Hyo told herself as she was looking around then she suddenly fell on cave.

Then she also heard Hae’s voice and everyone’s voice calling her name but she couldn’t move nor talked from the impact she hurt herself.

“Hyo where are you don’t leave me alone”Hae shouted.

“Hyo speak up”Eunhyuk added.

“Where are you Hyo”Siwon added.

Hae sighed he remembered what Siwon told him yesterday but he was preparing for the Proposal that’s why he agreed to Hyo to be separated from her. His kneels fell down as he cried

 “Why did I ever leave you.”Hae added and starts searching again he doesn’t want to give up.

 

“Where are we going Taecyeon?”Junho asked as he was following them.

“Aish! We will start our adventure don’t you want.?” Taecyeon added.

“Yeah! Yeah! I get it “ Junho starts to follow them

Then Changmin notices something then they started to looked at it

“Where? I can see it?” Wooyoung looked around but he didn’t noticed.

Then Taecyeon pulls him downwards “There” he points at the girl who was hurt and unconsciously sleeping.

“Who is she?” They both stared at each other they couldn’t identify her from afar from the wounds.

They were shocked when they saw who it was and their carried her back to their villa.

“I didn’t know you can do these.” Taecyeon told himself he just couldn’t believe it as he carried the girl back to their place.


 

I double the update

So you can continue enjoying reading my fic.

Hope to read your comments soon..