The Reason

Hidden Feelings..

"Hyoyeon what's wrong why are you sitting on the floor..?"DongHae ask her worriedly.

"Ouch..!!! my legs hurt.."Hyoyeon replied trying to control the pain.

Hyoyeon was shocked when DongHae carry her like a Princess or more like a Bride. Donghae was the 1st man who carried her sweetly eventhough they are not sweethearts or lovers but it doesn't matter right now he was just helping her nothing else.

"I'm so embarrassed right now but I should be thankful to him even though were just friends..In this way I can feel that Donghae really cares for me and everyone too and I hope I'm right.." Hyo told herself she wants to hide her feelings.

"What's wrong with me I didn't feel this feeling when I'm with Hyuk" Hyo added to herself she was blushing all the way red as a tomato.

"Hey..Donghae what happend to her..?"Eunhyuk asked trying to check her up if anything is injured.

"Sorry guys I didnt mean to be this clumsy that I didn't notice that something was on the floor so I slipped and hurt my legs."Hyoyeon apologies while looking at Yoona eventhough the one who should apologize is Yoona.

"Well,we should call an ambulance.." Jessica told them trying to get her phone.

"Its not a serious wound I just need a rest .Well I guess I can't dance in energetic  way .."Hyoyeon replied sadly but still smiling so that they won't need to worry.

"Then Hae give Hyo to me I will be the one who would carry her to the clinic" Hyuk told Hae holding Hyo's hand everyone was shocked after all they split up.

"Why does he wants to take care of me now?" Hyo was curios and asked herself some silly stuffs like she was wondering if Hyuk still loves her but she knows that she's wrong.

"No Hyuk  I want to take care of her and besides she's not that heavy" Hae answered seriously that he didn't want anybody else to carry Hyo or doesn't want them to get close, that made everyone curious but didn't mind of course it's not the time to fight.

"Then alright  well  I go get some medicine..." Eunhyuk runs to the clinic fastly like a monking who climbs at the trees but the difference he's running.

"Wait for me too I want to help in this way.."Jessica catch up with Eunhyuk as fast as she could eventhough she wasn't a runner.

"Can you dance"Heechul asked he was worried of course everyone does.

"I think so " Hyoyeon replied while looking at her legs but still DongHae's carrying her.

"Hyo you looked good together with DongHae" Sooyoung teased them well she's happy that she's getting to move on.

"Sooyoung you better watch out If I can run.." Hyoyeon teased back trying not to blushed and tyring to get down but Hae hugged her even tighter.

That made everyone laughed but  Yoona felt guilty again because of her Hyoyeon and DongHae became so close , she was doing it so that they will be separated eventhough they are not in a relationship.

"Well we should get going now.."DongHae teased Hyoyeon . Actually she really loves Hyoyeon but he just hide it because at that time Hyuk and her are in a relationship and of course everyone loves the Dancing Machine Couple.

"Eh Just the two of you ?"Sooyoung teases them eventhough she knows that they are also going.

"Yup !!!"Donghae teases Hyoyeon again and tried to run away so he can solo her.

"EH..Let me go if its just the two us.."Hyoyeon said , hitting her playedly like a choding.

"I'm just joking come guys lets go inside.."Donghae added and tried to scared Hyo that he would let go and so did he and the others we're just following them silently laughing as they walked forward.

"Kyah!" Hyo screamed when she lose the grip but Hae catced her easily so no need to worry and she was blushing again that looked like her blood is going all on her face.

"What's wrong with me today it's the first time well actually not the first time but more like a second time gosh what's wrong me today we're just friends and we are two opposite people so it's very impossible wait Kim Hyoyeon what are you thinking of course he doesn't like you, your out of his ideal type girl remember?" Hyo tried to convinced herself that she's not in love with DongHae that he was just trying to help her.

In the other hand after minutes of catching up on Hyuk finally Hyuk stops that she catched up with him. Jessica was running out of breath that she can't even speak or shout the word "stop"  so that Hyuk can stop running away from her eventhough he's not running away from her.

"Hyuk-Oppa finally I catched up with you if you don't stop " Jessica hold his arm as her eyes roamed around the floor , she was annoyed when she remembered that they've been here many times from running . Jessica just stare at him with cold expression.

"I know that looked I'm very sorry I thought you we're gonna give up anytime you see I was looking for the nurse but she wasn't here so I- we searched for her and get the keys from her coz she was having a break " Hyuk stare at her for a long time but she didn't say a sound  with an annoyed face and Hyuk was having fun on her expressions that he even chuckled hardly infront of her and stop when he showned the keys he just keep his gummy smile to make her smile.

Jessica just sighed as HYuk opened the clinic room and get the water bottle for her to drink and started looking for the things Hyo needs for her leg injury like betadine and bandage and a pain killer. It was an akward moment for both of them so Jessica decided to asked Hyuk  some questions that Hyo didn't asked from him.

"So why did you broke Hyo's heart?" Jessica asked directly when they get out from the clinic. 

Hyuk was suprised at the sudden question as he locked the room again he was hesitating to answer it but he just want to share the reason why.

"Actually everything about Hyo us perfect she's wife material she knows everything and anytime you can go stable together with her." Hyuk answered , Hyo was one of her ideal idol type but he doesn't deserved her love she was too perfect for him.

Jessica was curious as she listened to Hyuk she thought that they we're a perfect couple since they are both the dancing machines in the group both humorous and witty and both have a great smile that suites them as a couple.

"So why broke up with her?" Jessica added she wants to know more about them , the details why did he broke up by using a recording voice and sends it to Hyo and bwalah they split up in just like that.

"She's too perfect for me that I don't deserved her love" Hyuk finally says what he wanted to say and he was hoping that Jessica would not share it to Hyo coz he doesn't want to open up they split up moments and saw her deep sorrow expressions and because of that Hyuk didn't want Jessica to see his hidden emotions and continue waiting for the elevator to get down on their floor where they are standing.

So Jessica didn't dared to asked coz she kinda understand the feeling she broke up with DongHae the same reason as Hyuk had but the difference is she didn't learn to love DongHae.

After the wait the two entered the elevator when Hyuk asked her the same questions since they are the only one who are riding the elevator.

"So why did you two split up?" Hyuk begun to asked her the same questions what she asked.

"Ahm" Jessica take a deep breath as she answered him " I don't think I love Hae that time" Jessica added when the elevator open at the very floor they need to go out.

"So what do you think now?" Hyuk asked, staring at her all the time trying to find out the answers through her eyes deeply as he was waiting for her to speak up.

"It's too late now" Jessica finally answered and starts walking faster as she could but Hyuk was just following her.

In meanwhile , the others were familiarizing their lines and steps that they didn't mind Hae who was looking after Hyo , but they were just stealing glance on the them, trying to hid their laughs.

"Gosh! What's wrong with me today . I can't help staring at Hae's cute face and those caring eyes of him" Hyo talked to herself trying to be comfortable as she could be while her co-members are stealing glance at them and trying to hid their chills from seeing Hae with her.

"Finally , I was waiting for that reactions of her when she's with a special guy in her heart" Yuri noticed something and not just her but the same with the other girls as well she was waiting for that expressions of Hyo that was missing on Hyuk's side.


I edited this chapter hope you guys can read it again..^^