Hidden Feelings..

Hidden Feelings..

"Hey.guyz..did you see Hyoyeon  and DongHae get out of their room.."Kangin shouted so that Hyoyeon and DongHae will get out..then they knock but after they open it their was no one their..

"Eh..?Where's Hyoyeon and DongHae..?"Seohyun asked..

"What if something bads happen to Hyoyeon.."Sunny asked..

"Eh..don't be like that I'm sure DongHae will protect her no matter what.."Yuri..added..

"Yeah..right we know DongHae,Sunny you should come yourself.."Leeteuk added..

"Ahm..hey guyss..did you see Jessica and Eunhyuk..?"Yoona asked..

"Eh..they have a double date..?"Shindong shouted.

"Why ? are you jealous..?"Kyuhyon asked..

"Eh..me jealous.?I already have a Girl remember..?"Shindong asked...

"Ahmm..Right we forgot.."Siwon replied..

HYOHAE MOMENT :

"Ahm Dong-Baby where are we going..?"Hyoyeon asked..

"Shish....Just keep quiet where almost their.."DongHae replied..

"Eh..it's unfair I don't know these place.."Hyoyeon murmured..

"Are you sure you don't know this place..?"DongHae asked..

Hyoyeon was shock when this was the place that they 1st meet when they was liitle.."This place I know this place.."Hyoyeon started to cry.."Hey why are you crying.."DongHae asked.."It's nothing "Hyoyeon replied.Then they saw the bell which was the reason why Hyoyeon got bullied all day..

Hyoyeon suddenly laugh.."Do you still remember this place..?she asked..

"Of course..it's you who forgotten it.."DongHae ..

"Well I don't want to remember all the things I mean when my friends started bullying me..because of that bell but my heart became crazy for the 1st time bcoz of you..when I was still in junior school I don't even know your name I only remember the touch of your handshelping me to stand up..even though you don't know me"Hyoyeon blushed..

"Well,you know your the 1st girl that I helped in the eyes of many people.."DongHae added..

Hyoyeon started laughing and she asked.."Why..?"

DongHae replied.."Your the first who make my heart pump so much.."

"Well..let's go from the past of your love life..if its alright with  you..?"Hyoyeon ..

"What..?about me and Jessica..well actually I like Jessica but  I can't get you out of my mind..that's  why Jessica never fell in love with me.." DongHae added..

"Well I think it's time I can't hide away my feelings anymore..Hyoyeon.if its okay with you this feelings that I had for almost 15 yrs..can you accept it for the rest of your life..?"DongHae asked.

Hyoyeons tears fell down when she hear those words that she longed to hear from the boy he loved.."Yes..Of course"Hyoyeon replied and hugs DongHae..


what will happen next to their love story..?

sorry for the late updates guyz..I hope you'll understand..were so busy at school..