Chapter 2

Sasaeng Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  “What??! Are u ing kidding me?” Jongin widen his eyes and raised his brows in disbelief. He swiftly grabbed Chanyeol’s phone to ensure the fact that Kyungsoo is following Chanyeol on Instagram. Do ing Kyungsoo.

“Well he’s my classmates after all and if you see he followed everyone in our class. Nothing to be worry and he’s just made his account a few minutes ago ”

“The hell he suddenly made instagram? Hyung this is serious case that i need to solve. I need to follow his account. But why he’s ing private his account again. What the things that he actually want to hide? By the way how many classmates do you have?” Jongin furrowed his brows while staring at Chanyeol impatiently.

 “30” Then Jongin's eyes moves back to the phone and see the words 30 following on top of it. He breathes a sigh of relief. There still has a chance because Kyungsoo only follow his classmates and that shows a really good sign for Jongin to make Kyungsoo notice him. Then his eyes look up to his number of followers.

“Oh.My.God. 3k followers already? You told me he just made his account a few minutes ago?!” Jongin suddenly can feel his heart shattered into pieces because there is no hope at all. Kyungsoo will never not notice him. Never.

“Kim Jongin. Its Do Kyungsoo. Tell me who doesnt want to follow him?” Jongin sighed again. Jongin knows that Kyungsoo has a lot of fans but the thing is Kyungsoo didn’t show his interest in every things that he had. Well said, Kyungsoo didn’t care. But now Jongin scared. Having a crush with the most popular student in school was actually hard.

Chanyeol glanced at his watch while pat Jongin’s shoulder in rush, “Dont be sad little boy go send him a request. I’m pretty sure he will accept. Got to go! Dont wait for me I’m gonna stay up at school this evening. pyong~” Chanyeol run while bid him a small goodbye. Jongin still not ask Chanyeol for help.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo tapping his pen using his teeth while staring at the big clock in front of his classroom; the clock read 1;58pm. 2 minutes left Kyungsoo. 2 minutes. Kyungsoo hates Language subject. He acknowledged it since he was in primary school where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter