I dont know what is LOVE

Let Me Write Our Story

 

2011. So chaotic, that year was our debut days. A cute and innocent image, up till now people know us as innocent girl group. Debut as seven member, carrying a seven dream, and bear all the pain as seven trainee. Now there's only the six of us, but we will keep carrying our "seven dream". As a leader and oldest onnie, I should protect that, doesn't I? Hey, doesn't its not only my start that yours to, right? 

I still remember that Surprising  announcement made by your agency. Actually I am not that excited but most of my member was their classmate, they goes to same school. So I know the information from them, such stalker haha no...they just curious kid.  Namjo said that SM ent going to debut a new boy group, there be a lot of members." One of them was a same year with naeun onnie, I think hyeri girls day classmate."

That time I was only nodding to whatever they say because you know right?! These days there's so much new rookies. So that time when There's sm orchestra  performance we watch together, I think It was ordinary, really. But I have to accept that Kai boy was a good dancer and the other member I couldn't pay much attention lets blame to my member who are so noisy and keep shouting while they perform .

"So when they going to debut?." 

"Molla onnie, April?? they have been showing so much teaser. Do you want to see? You know they going to debut at different country but at the same day. I heard they will have a showcase concert too." 

"Bomi-ah hahahha even before debut they already have fans. Should I ask a signature for you? Special for uri bomi"

"Yaakk!! Namjo was the one who tell me and Naeun too!!." 

       ~~~

December 27, 2011.

That's your day isn't it. Your teaser was all over the internet. I am sorry that time i really didn't care that much. Not even once i have imagine that my life is going to full of you. But here i am now, whatever I am looking at, where ever I am  at, whenever I am was. Somehow its always like you are somewhere in the corner looking at me, smile at me, and cheering at me. Its creepy but it's make me feel butterfly in my stomach. Maybe you never realized how creepy your face was when you focusing only at one person. But because you are so handsome and cute at the same time, you are forgiven. Even the time was already past and I don't know you could see or read it. I want to give my comment now, is it okay?. Forgive my late comment but here is it. Hey you creepy boy how could you be so flawless!!! Its not fair!! 

One, you are so handsome to even exist. Second, you are so cute to die for. Three, you are so beautiful that make me feels so insecure. But the most of think that I am being gratitude about your teaser was because it was yours. Could be introduced to this amazing kind of man I am so blessed. I do really missed a lot of thing, doesn't I? Silly me.

I have been behaving so badly, but for someone like you will still give me a warm smile. I must have ignored it. You come to me, into my heart at one point and was next to waiting to properly aknowlead as a man. And I  was turning my head away from you. Now I think God was punishing my action back then. Something I am questioning about our fate why they make us meet but drive us apart after that. How I wish I could turn back time and told to my old self 

"Stay away from him don't let your guard down. The most important, please don't fall for him" 

Because my self in this current time was grateful  that we meet, being close to you, letting you came to my life, and falling deeply till I couldn't see the surface anymore.

I wonder what kind of magic spell that you cash to me or What kind of love potion which could give this strong effect and marked my heart, mind and soul. Filling every part or my body with the thought of you. Is there any antidote? I don't think so. The poison was to strong. 

See that! I became so cheesy. Its not my usual self. When you leave! You  should give me back my old self. Why you bring it with you. My eyes are wet with tears right now. I use to be chic before I meet you. I don't know that I'm gonna miss you this much. I don't know. I really don't know. How about you? The day that past without me? Are you feeling lonely? Or it just me who missing you? I don't know which one anymore.

 

My live has been change since I meet you and my live wasn't same anymore after your leave. 

 

🍦🍧🍨🍦🍧🍨🍦🍧🍨🍦🍧🍨

Hay hay hay 

I came back.... 

I am sorry it take time to update. I am having an allergy attack right now. 😩😷😭 

My friend say, if I want recover from my allergy, I should eat that a lot so your body will get use of it. So I follow (...) Suggestion. But I think i push my self to hard. 😭😭😭 i am still recovering 🍫🍫🍫

Aahhh for my subscription and all the comment, I want to thanks and give you all a hug or maybe kiss🙇. ⊂((・▽・))⊃  

But where is luhan? Hehe he still not make appearance yet. So stay tune for next chapter. I LoVe YOU aLL (*˘︶˘*).。.:*💖