Winter holiday

FTImagines - Minhwan

I turn around in bed still half asleep. I have the whole bed to myself and plenty of room to spread out. I don't know when Minhwan got up, it didn't wake me. He usually got up before me, he'd let me continue sleeping for an hour or so since he knew how precious that extra time in bed was to me. Early mornings really should be a crime if you ask me. 
This wasn't my own bed, or Minhwan's. For the first time in a while Minhwan had some time off so we had taken the chance to get a way for a few days. We rented a cabin up in the mountains close to a famous skii resort. The plan was that we'd spend our days in the slopes on our snowboards, but Minhwan managed to sprain his ankle on the very first day. It kinda bruised his ego since he had been going on about his amazing snowboarding skills for weeks. I didn't really mind that our slope plans were ruined though, it ment we could spend more time just laying in each others arms and cuddle infront of the fire place. Nothing could beat being in Minhwan's arms, if I could stay there forever I would.

I hear the cabin door open and close, footsteps closing in to the bed room. A minute later I can feel somone getting on the bed next to me, hugging me tightly from behind.
"Good morning jagiya. Did you dream about me?", Minhwan whispers into my ear.
I smile at his words and warm embrace. "Of course, I always dream about you", I reply without opening my eyes.
"Are you ready to get up?", he asks as he kisses the back of my head.
"Do I have to? Can't we stay like this the entire day?", I reply sleeply my eyes still closed.
"We could. Or we could check out my surprise for you."
"Surprise?", I turn around in his arms so I face him and look him straight into the eyes. Those beautiful dark eyes that always make me feel like I'm the only one in the world they see.
Minhwan chuckles at my curiousness. I notice that he is wearing his big winter jacket as well as his hat and mittens.
"Aren't you warm oppa?", I tug at his jacket.
"We should hope so! If I'm not warm laying here in bed with you then I will be in big trouble when I go out in the cold", he says jokingly.
"If you’re not warm laying here on the bed with me than I have to make you warm", I back as I embrace him with my arms.
"Ok, ok I'm warm!", he chuckles and sits up. "Come on now, rise and shine and change into something warm. Don't bother to take a shower, we'll take one together when we get back.", he smirks. 
I throw a pillow at him to get the smug look off his face. He catches it in the air and laughs.
"Come on, get up!", he throws the pillow back at me and stands up. I'm too slow to catch it so it hits me right in the face.
"This better be a great surprise or you're so dead Choi Minhwan!", I shout after him as he leaves the room chuckling. 
I get off the bed and quickly change into some warm cloths. I then join Minhwan in the main room of the cabin, he is already laying out my jacket and the rest of my outdoor cloths.

After finally getting all the layers of cloths on, with the help of Minhwan, we leave the cabin. Just outside the cabin door there is a snowmobile. I look at it and then over at Minhwan. 
"Tadaaa!", he says motioning the snowmobile with both his hands.
"Are you serious???", I look at him confused.
"Yes! I can't walk on my sprained ankle so we'll use the snowmobile.", he replies proudly while walking up to the snowmobile. 
"Can you even drive one of these things?, I ask.
"Of course I can. I got it here didn't I", he winks at me and gets on the snowmobile. 
"I guess", I say not completely convinced.
"Get on!", he says reaching out a helmet to me.
I take the helmet at sit behind Minhwan on the snowmobile. 
"Hold on tight ok", Minhwan says while putting on his helmet and starting the engine.
I put on my helment and tightly hold on to Minhwan's waist.
I can feel the snowmobile start moving, first slowly and carefully and the really really fast. I hug on to Minhwan as tight as I can and close my eyes so I can't see how fast we are going.
Minhwan turns slightly to look at me.
"Open your eyes jagiya, you’re missing the beautiful scenery", he chuckles. 
I slowly open my eyes and look at our surroundings. He is right, it's absolutely beautiful! I start to forget my fear and loosens my grip of Minhwan's waist a bit. 

We drive up the mountains, I watch the snow coverd trees and rocks as we speed past them. I hug on to Minhwan, I can feel his warmth and serenety through his thick jacket. This is just perfect! Me, Minhwan and the most magical winterland I have ever seen.
After about half an hour we stop on a mountain top towering over a beautiful view of the mountains and forest. Minhwan turns off the snowmobile and takes his helmet off.
"This is perfect right?", he says with a big smile.
"It is!", I agree as I let go of his waist and take off my helmet. "The view is magical!"
"That's a good word for it", he chuckles and jumps off the snowmobile. He walks to the back of it and opens a box which he pulls a huge blanket out of.
I start to stand up but he stops me.
"No, stay on the snowmobile, it's cold.", he says with a smile while putting the blanket around me.
I sit back down, both my legs to one side. Minhwan walks back to the box and takes out a thermos and a package. He then sits next to me on the snowmobile, putting the blanket around himself as well.
"Hot cocoa?", he asks while holding up the thermos. He put the package on the snowmobile to open up the thermos.
"Yes please!", I reply with a smile. Of course he would bring hot cocoa instead of coffee or tea!
He pours some cocoa into the thermos mug and hands it to me. "Here you go"
"Thank you", I take it and watch as he puts the thermos on the ground and turns to the package. He opens it up to reveal a bunch of colourful cupcakes.
"They look so good right?!", he says with a big smile.
"They do. But did you bring any actual food? I haven't had my breakfast yet you know.", I say taking a sip from the cocoa.
He looks at me with a concernd look. "Oh I forgot about that! But if you eat many of these I'm sure you will be full, I brought quite a lot.", he says a bit embarresed.
I chuckle and take a cupcake from the package. "I'm sure I will", I say and take a of the frosting.
Minhwan relaxes again and chuckles as well. "I'm sorry, I don't always think things through"
I smile at him and take another . Minhwan puts down the package with cupcakes and look at me. "So is it good?", he asks with a smirk.
"It's delicious!", I exclaim happily.
"Let me have a taste", he says and leans towards me until our lips meet. I slowly open my mouth and let his tounge enter. He deepens the kiss before softly biting my bottom lip. "Delicious indeed", he whispers with a smile, his lips never leaving mine.
I smile into the kiss as he once more let his tounge dance with mine.