The Truth Behind Us

Don't Lie to Yourself

Mark and I hurried into the dorms, trying not to alarm anyone. No use, considering we were the alarmed ones.  When we pulled the door open; there was a Japanese like panel, with a note plastered on it.

 

"English speaking people aren't allowed in."

Mark read the note out loud.

 

"So now they finally get back." I heard JB say. JR's distinctive snort was followed after.

 

"C'mon guys. You can't be angry that we went on After School Club." Mark shouted.

 

"Easy for you to say. Instead of recording in the studio for our next album, studying the choreography, and doing schoolwork; you two got off easy." Youngjae complained. I bent down to undo my shoes, and take them off.

 

"Hyung, I don't think... Actually... They deserve it." The native Thai said.

 

"Yah. I don't care how much this thing costs. I'll break it." Mark desperately reasoned.

 

"That's such thing as pushing it aside you idiot." JR screamed angrily, JB laughed, and obviously without looking at the two they were laughing together.

 

"Well, you guys don't have to be so pouty." I finally spoke up.

 

"Whatever." Bambam mumbled.

 

When we got to the living room, finally sitting with the guys, everyone had gotten up.  They exchanged looks, and walked away. Yugyeom and Bambam went into their rooms.  JR, Youngjae, and JB went into theirs. Leaving Mark and I on the couch, rather confused of they members frustration.

 

"Why is it only today they are angry?" Mark asked, his facial expression remained calm.

 

"I'll go ask!" I mumbled.

 

Mark gave a sympathetic look, "I don't think any of them want to talk to us."

 

I sighed,  "Well, the least they could do was let us know what we did." I muttered.

 

"I'm going to talk to them."

 

Mark sighed, "This is probably because of that Markson bull."

 

I rolled my eyes, walking towards the youngests' room.

 

"Bambam, Yugyeom?"

 

"Go away hyung!" Oddly it wasn't Bambam replying me. The sound of weak moans, not the time to think dirty.

 

"You know I won't." I defended.  

 

"Hyung! GO AWAY!" Yugyeom warned.

 

JB and JR ran out, "Leave 'em alone Jackson." Shouted JB.

 

I was thoroughly enraged with the situation.

 

"Can I please just talk to Bambam?" I mumbled.

 

JR and JB stared at each other.  "Uh... Yugyeom come into our room."

 

I jumped with the sudden opening of the door. Yugyeom glared at me, glancing back momentarily. I shook my head, Yugyeom brushing past me.

 

I shut the door, placing my back against its cold surface. "Bam." I breathed out. The Thai was laying flatly on the bed. His face shoved into his pillow.

 

Why would they send me in if I was going to wake him up?

 

I looked over, the bear I got him was across the floor, obviously stomped on. I furrowed my eyebrows, picking up the bear.

 

"Take.. It... Back.." Bambam shouted. But it was muffled because of his position.

 

I  was shocked, resulting in almost dropping the bear, but thanks to my reflexes I caught it.

"You love it though." I muttered.

 

Suddenly, Bambam whipped his head up, his eyes were puffy, red and plain bloodshot. Bam's cheeks were stained with tears, why would he be crying?

 

"I also thought I loved you!" He screamed.

 

My eyes widened. "What did you say?" said, barely a whisper.

0

"I obviously don't love you! I hate you! Get out of my life!" Bambam was screaming, as if every word was a slap in the face, tears continued to stream down.

 

I shook my head, "GET OUT" Bambam screamed.

 

Everyone raced in, "It's the first time I heard him shout like that. Let alone scream." Youngjae mumbled. Bambam was huffing his chest, his breath rapid.

 

"Jae Bum get him out." JR muttered.  JB looked at JR, then nodded.

 

"Kunpimook, come with me." Bambam looked at JB, his anger somehow dissolved.

 

"Get on!" JB said laughing. Bambam formed a crooked smile.

"I am not."

 

"ITS GET ON MY BACK OR YOU WILL BE CARRIED OUT." I was frozen in place, unsure of what Bam just told me.

 

"You going to sleep with Me, or Mom over there?" JB said looking at JR with disgust.

 

JR laughed, "Your dad is just jealous." He quickly slapped JB the sound practically echoing throughout the room.

 

"Let's go." JB said through his teeth, Bambam got onto his back, holding the area JR just slapped. "To your room." Bambam mumbled.

 

When the two finally made it out, JR slammed the door.

 

"I thought I'd keep my cool, for Bam Bam's sake. But you are hurting him."  JR muttered out.

 

JR sat down on the bed, motioning me to take a seat beside him.

 

I furrowed my eyebrows, what the hell is he talking about!

 

"JR, what are you talking about?!" I semi shouted, I placed myself in the spot.

 

"We were watching After School Club." JR said.

 

"But-"

 

"Don't shout your annoying nonsense, and let me speak."

 

~Story told by Jr.. Jr's POV~

 

""Hurry up! We are going to miss it!" Screamed Yugyeom. I shook my head, exchanging a look at JB.

 

"He will always be this way." JB mumbled under his breath.

 

We carried the plates out together. Funny thing is, the one day that you guys are filming we got meat. Obviously we got it from the late night practice.

 

Anyways, we were just watching, laughing at your guys mistakes and what not..

 

When Eric brought up sub groups, and you guys were so touchy. Well you know.

 

Obviously Bambam played close attention.

 

"This is so boring can we just change the-"

"Shut up Youngjae!" Bambam looked up.

We all looked at him for a second, until Jackbam was brought up.  That is when Bambam randomly says, "My wife would obviously defend what we have."

 

You, you dumb , Let Mark say "No Jackbam."

 

And Bambam was waiting for his crush to ing say, "Yes Jackbam." But what do you do, sit there like a ING retard!"

 

Youngjae tried comforting him, even Yugyeom. Nothing worked, because his supposed Wife, and best friend played it off as nothing.

"I like Bam Bam." You said on the TV.

"You see, he likes you too." JB tried assuring Bam.

 

Bambam wouldn't have it, he thought that you only said that because you knew he was watching.

 

"Markson or Jackbam?" And all you did was cocktail your head. Bambam was so torn, that he almost skipped the meal.

 

Jaebeom and I had to force feed him, Yugyeom and Youngjae went to do their own thing.

 

You started that nonsense about when he talks, it sounds like gibberish. Bambam tried to stay strong, not to look weak in front of us.

 

JJ project stayed with the Thai Native until he felt better. And all that you did, it didn't help. "

 

~Back to Jackson's POV ~

 

JR glared at me, "It's obviously unfair for me to tell you to apologize to Bambam. What you did today though,  technically yesterday. I don't think Bambam will ever be able to look at you, or even talk to you the same way." JR said,  his head shaking with disapproval.

 

" Why is he blaming all of this on me?" I mumbled in Mandarin.   

 

JR looked at me suspiciously, but he shrugged it off. He looked as if he wanted to pat my shoulder, but instead he just got up.

 

"I'll leave you to think."

I sighed, shutting my eyes tightly.

 

What if I loved Bambam, more than a friend...

 

His image was playing through my mind. 

 

 

 

The way I got jealous when anyone touched him.

 

 

 

How perfectly in sync we were.

 

 

 

Or when he would whisper sweet nothings during fan sessions.

 

How his touch felt.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Especially how much I wanted to kiss him. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How the words would roll off his tongue.

 

Or how our bodies molded together perfectly. 

 

 

God,  I LOVE HIM...

 

 

 

 

2 weeks later

 

In front of the cameras, managers, even in our dorms. We weren't really showing how we felt. Most of the time, all of us had smiles on our faces, except for Bambam. Manager-nim even said we all had to smile, but Bambam wouldn't do it. His usual tone of voice was used, but only in front of a camera.

 

Even when he got the chance to call his brothers, his voice was flat and unlively.  

What the hell did I do with the original Bam?

 

Bambam avoided me, at all costs. He'd separate himself from dinners, or from our car rides. Usual, because of his newfound routine, Bambam would have Manager-nim drive him everywhere by himself. I usually sat with him in the separate car, but recently I've been told to stay in the crowded van, in the front.

 

During an interview, the woman asked.

 

"Bambam you aren't speaking much, nor smiling half as much as you did before!"

 

Bambam plastered on a weak smile, "I haven't been feeling well lately."

 

"Aw. Why?!"

 

"Because I've been feeling homesick." He paused.

 

"I can't see any of my girlfriends!" The same cheesy line, but the exterior was just a cover of what he was truly feeling inside. Only I seemed to notice such a fake attitude.

 

 

~Bam Bam's POV~

"JB, I'm worried." I overheard the guys conversation.

 

"Come on Jinyoung. We all are." JB tried to reason. I was almost certain they were talking about Jackson and I.

 

"Bambam!" Youngjae screeched. I widen my eyes  "Come. " I frowned. With the speed of a turtle, I revealed myself from behind the wall.

 

"Hey, Kunpimook." Yugyeom mumbled.

 

"Hi." I replied ever so weakly. It's not like I was trying to be an attention , just a matter of being depressed of my indirect confession.

 

"You haven't been in our room in a while." I said to Yugyeom.

 

Yugyeom looked as if I stabbed him in the heart. "Well. We all need to talk to you." Yugyeom croaked out.

 

"Every time you shed a tear, I, we feel as if you are pushing away our comfort." JR mumbled.

 

"I think you should... Take a break.." I felt as if I just got the wind knocked out of me.

 

"Bam. You should go back to Bangkok, and think about why you like 'Jackson' in the first place and decide whether or not you really did like him." JB continued.

 

I shook my head, "I got it."

"You meant quit." I sighed.  

 

"No. You can't quit, you are my roommate! I need you, just so I am not alone."

 

"I'll go pack, then I'll notify Manager-nim,  then I got to go public with this." I mumbled feebly.

 

"I want you to know Bambam, we aren't forcing you. You have a choice." JR said as he walked

towards me.

 

I sighed, nodding. JR put his arm over my shoulder.

 

"I'll help you out." We walked to my room, JR pulled the luggages out.

 

"It wouldn't hurt if you showed me that smile for our last time alone together. " JR tried convincing me. I couldn't help it, I began to smile.

 

JR clapped his hands together, as his sign of rejoice.  

~~~~~

We got all the clothes I  had hung, folded, and placed into the luggages.

 

Awkwardly, JR picked up the bear Jackson had got me.

 

I eyed it for a moment, "I don't want it." I muttered.

 

"Good." He said. With extreme pride, JR grabbed the bear, heading to the bedroom door. He threw the teddy bear out of angry, JR threw it more powerful than intended; making it hit Mark and Jackson's room door.

 

JR turned to look at me, he shrugged and slammed the door, "Should we lock it?" He asked.

 

I shook my head, JR sighed. Joining me on the floor as I continued to pack.

 

"Here." He mumbled, handing me the different socks. "Thanks Hyung." I smiled.

Jr stood up, he put on music, and started dancing like a Goofball.

 

"What the hell Bambam!" Jackson bursted through the door. I stopped smiling, JR had stopped dancing.

 

JR'S music was blaring, even with the noise. It was awkward.

 

"Get out." I mustered the courage to say.

 

Jackson rose an eyebrow, "I said get out." I said loud enough.

 

"Kunpi." JR muttered. I looked at him, JR paused his music.

"Do you want to talk to him?" JR asked quietly. I looked at him, then back to Jackson, nodding slowly.

"Okay." I mumbled. JR nodded, walking passed Jackson.

 

 

Jackson sighed, "Bambam." He quickly sat down cross-legged, across from me.

I looked at him, "What do you want?" I asked, a hint of rage in my voice. I shook my head, continuing to shove stuff into the luggage.  

"What are you- are you leaving?" Jackson said.

 

I whipped my head towards him, "Yeah. I'm going back to Bangkok."

 

"Look, Bambam is this still about After School Club? Everyone got over that!" I shot him a deadly glare.

 

"That's what you want me to do?" I paused.

"Just forget about it? Act like it never happened?"

I sighed,  the last of my clothes in three luggages. I got up, pulling the luggage up, "Hey." Jackson said.

He grabbed my arm, I shook his grip off, "Don't touch me."

Jackson sighed, "This is about what I said isn't it."

I groaned, "YOU REALLY THINK I'M JUST GOING TO TELL YOU? I AM LEAVING BECAUSE OF YOU! I AM NOT MYSELF BECAUSE OF YOU. I CAN'T EVEN DO WHAT I DREAMED OF DOING! ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!?" I started to scream, I was furious.

 

"I swear, to the day that I die, you will be my nemesis." I mumbled out.

"NOW GET OUT! DON'T TALK TO ME! CAUSE I SURE AS HELL WON'T REPLY, DO NOT EVEN ACT LIKE I EXIST!" I screamed.

 

Jackson, he was horrified maybe even scared.

 

"Bam. Manager nim said you can go," JR came back in. I exhaled, "Good. I want to go now." I manage to say.

 

"Great. Cause the next flight leaves in two hours, it takes 20 minutes to get there, but we'll have to wait." I nodded. JR proceeded to leave once again. Not until after JR closed the door Jackson started to speak.

 

I looked down at Jackson, "Do it." Jackson said. I frowned, "I know you want to hit me. Scream at me ! Hit me hard enough to break your own hand, so hit me." Jackson finally spoke.

I went to him, squatting,  I slapped him. I left a nice red mark on Jackson's face as well.

"I.." I started, but I rose my hand to Jackson's face, "I can't." I throw myself onto Jackson.

I tackle him down, laying on top of him.  

 

"I hate you!" I scream. Tears are streaming down my face, Jackson's strong arms are wrapped tightly around me.

 

I beat on his chest, I knew for sure there'd be a bruise one way or another.

 

"I love you." Jackson uttered out the words. I stopped, looking up at him through unclear vision.

 

~Jackson's POV~

 

The three words, I.. Love.. You... I never thought I'd say them...

 

Bambam; he already knew he loved me, I really was slow.

 

"Kunpimook! I love you." Bambam was stunned, maybe even thought what was happening wasn't really. Only one way to convince him of my words.

 

I leaned in, placing my lips onto the Thai's. Bam was unresponsive at first, but he realized what he was doing, was actually happening. So, he began to kiss back, it felt right. My lips were in sync with Bam's soft, gentle lips. I never wanted to break the kiss, but Bambam did.

 

"It was about how you thought I didn't love you. And how you even conned yourself into believing it." I stated. Bambam sighed, mumbling along.

 

"I.. Really... Love.. You... Kunpimook." I laughed. Bambam sighed, "I remember why I love you." Bambam mumbled.

 

"Why?" I asked.

 

Bambam sighed, "Because, the way your eyes change when you look at me. It sends butterflies,

and the way you care for me. It makes me feel one of a kind."

 

I sighed,  "You aren't leaving. Right?"

 

Bambam said "No, I'm not." reluctantly .

 

"Better tell JR not to buy the ticket. "

 

"JR Hyung. I'm not leaving!" Bambam shouted.

 

"Ow." I simply said holding my ears.

 

"What took you so long?" Bambam placed his head on my chest.  He could hear my rapid heartbeat; I was going to be made fun of.

 

"I think I am still mad at you." Bambam simply said.

"Yah. Even after I figured out I loved you!"

"It's because you didn't figure it out sooner." Bambam mumbled.

 

"You're so cute." I pulled him into embrace, his face buried in my shoulder.

 

"I think we need some rearrangements with the roommate thing." I told him.

 

"I'm sorry for making you cry, I promise I won't do it.."

"-on purpose."

 

He gave a faint laugh, "That's reassuring."

 

Bambam pulled back, his height required a slight look up (plus he was slouching)

 

"Why did I cry over you?"

 

"Because. You love me." I told him. I pecked his nose, earning a large grin in return.

 

Bambam leaned in. His lips were once again pressed against mine, and everything, for a moment. It didn't matter, I was with the man I loved. Bambam opened his mouth, giving me entrance. The kiss we shared, it felt odd, but genuine, and right. I pulled away,

 

Bambam biting my lip.