Chapter 22

Double Date?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
BAMBAM POV

I giggled childishly to myself as I remember how Lalisa said she thinks of me too. Yugyeom snorts and throws me his pillow, hitting me straight in the face. I glared at him and he laughs. Tsk. Hold up, why is the dorm so quiet? Where's the noise? Where's the drama? I looked at Yugyeom who seems to be thinking what I'm thinking. I open the door a little and peeped. Jackson's holding on to the door handle and isn't moving at all. I closed the door quietly. "What's the situation?" Yugyeom asks. "He's frozen." I replied, sighing. "He should let it go you know?" the cheeky boy replies, giggling at his pun. "Tsk. Yugyeom, you're so lame." I replied and shook my head as he starts mouthing the lyrics of the popular Disney OST.

BAM!

I jolted up from my seat. Oh my gosh. What's happening? Yugyeom leaps up and races towards our door and flings it open. I run forward too just in time to see JB hyung's door flung wide open and an angry Jackson standing with his arms crossed outside. Yes, the drama, I've been waiting. As if on cue, Mark walks out of his room and goes "Woah" and I see Youngjae hushing him. Yugyeom smirks and whispers,"Too bad we don't have popcorn." I grinned and whispered back,"If only we could get front row seats of this interesting movie." He grins at me.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

Jackson's outburst frightened me a little. We all know he's really really sensitive when it comes to Youngji. Like really really reallllyyyyyyyyyyy sensitive. Oh and jealous. How can I forget that?

YOUNGJI POV

Jaebum and I are discussing possible poses to make for the photoshoot. He's a real gentleman. Even though we're sitting on his bed he kept a distance from me. I mean not a very far one but a respectable distance. I nodded as I listen to him explain the concept again. I ask him about his past photoshoot experiences and he enthusiastically shares it with me. I laughed as he starts telling me some embarrassing situations.

"You know, there was once I was changing into my next costume in the waiting room. You know how the staffs would rush around you to fix you up?" he said.

"Yeah. It's a little intimidating sometimes. One or two of them would do my makeup and a few would be adjusting my collar." I replied, remembering.

"If the staffs are female and they're intimidating, imagine my case! It's so embarrassing honestly."

"Omo what happe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter