The Sound of a Breaking Heart

As Quiet As A Feather Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She's your typical popular pretty and mean girl combo. She used to compete with me for the love of my boyfriend, Yang Yoseob.


Well enough of her introduction already!

Of all people in Korea,, why her, the one i bump into? God why

 

" Well, well. What do we have here. Oh, look! The One and only Han Harim. What a pleasure to meet you. It's been a long time since we saw each other, isn't it? How are you, Dear ?" She said with her oh-so-sweet tone, emphasizing on the word "dear"

"Indeed, Park Jung Ah. It's been a long time. Well i'm perfect actually, Thank You for asking." I said barely can keep my sarcasm off the limit, wanting to puke from hearing her high-pitched voice.

 

"Are you busy now? You know we can chat, have a cup of coffee, catching up with what we miss. Come on, I bet you got a lot of things to share."

I dont wanna be mean but everything that comes out of her lip sounds suspicious. I  just can't let my walls down anywhere near her.

 

"Oh, you know I'd love to. Sadly i am busy and i have to go somewhere inmediately so I'll reject your lovely offer, my friend. "
I reply with nearly the same amount of sarcasm and hidden meaning like her.

 

" Aw, too bad. I guess the timing is bad. Maybe next time. I'm sure we'll meet again someday."

"Yeah, sure. Well, i better get going now. I'll bid my goodbye now. Bye, Park Jung Ah."

GDI i need to go now i'm already late, i hope i can still manage to arrive on time on Yoseob's apartment.

 

"See you when i see you again, Han Harim." she said as she smile.

Huh? Whats wrong with her? Like, hell. I'd rather get chased by dog than meeting her again duh.

 

I am officially doomed as i look at my watch. It's been half an hour since my call with Jun oppa. Oh man. 30 minutes! I need to hurry!

I run off the mall, trying to find a taxi asap.

 

"Taxi!" i shouts desperately as i scan the road searching for vacant taxi sign.

 

"To xxx-xx apartment building  and be hurry, please!" I said to the taxi driver i just get, half screaming because my noisy surrounding, as i get in the taxi.

Poor man's ear. I'm sorry for screaming sir but i gotta do that forreal.

"Phew! Now i only have to bring the cake and decorate the apartment!"

My eyes went huge as i realize something.

 

.

fck. Han Harim. You stupid girl. How come you forgot the party decoration equipment??? Aaarrrgh!!!!!!!!! How the hell i have time to buy the party things now?? I am already late af!

 

Oh god,, what do i do now?????? How am i gonna make it on time??

My mind keep thinking of a solution for my problem as i sit uneasily in the taxi, shifting from side to side.

Dammit... What now?

I'm still occupied by my toughts when the taxi pull off to the side road, stopping.

"Miss, we're here. xxx-xx apartment building."

"Ah, yes. Thank you ahjussi. How much does it costs?" I ask as i grab my purse.

"It'll be 15.000₩, miss."

"Alright, here it is."

 

When i get out of the taxi, i immediately call Dujun oppa. I hope he knows how to fix this problem.

"Oppa please pick it up.... Hurry up!
Aish." I grumbled when i was greeted by the operator lady's voice.

"Ah whatever! i'll just talk to them when i'm there. There's not much time left."

 

So i run to the building. I only slow down my step when i arrived in front of the lift. Taking deep breath as i wait for the lift.

 

As soon as the lift door open, i step in. Standing alone, silently hoping the boys did their job and there wont be much problem.

The lift sound caught me by surprise, snapped me from my toughts.

"Well, fighting Han Harim! Lets do it!" I cheered up myself while i walk fast to Yoseob's apartment.

 

 

As i grew closer, i hear voices. Shouting voices.

 

"Look, I'M SORRY!" a voice shouts.

 

Huh? it sounds like yoseob's..

"How could you do this! Are you out of your mind?! Did you even think?? You're insane!! " a voice relpied back with shouting

Now it sounds like dujun's oppa voice.. What's going on?? Why are they shouting at each other.. I gotta get in noㅡ

 

"the thing is, I DON'T LOVE harim!"

 

What

 

Yo..yoseob?

 

"I wasn't planning to make it this long! Butㅡ"

"Yoseob Oppa...?" i call him unsurely, almost unaudibly as i step in his apartment slowly.

 

"Harim.." Yoseob stare at me with shocked expression.

 

The whole room fell silent. Dujun oppa, Jun oppa, Seung oppa, Kiki and Woon are here too,they all seems shocked

"What... is going on? Why are you guys shouting? Why.. "

I can't speak out those word he said earlier. I still refuse to believe my ear. I must be mistaken. I don't want to believe.

"Uh, we're... discussing about something. How long have you been there Harim ah?" Jun oppa said with worried all over his face.

" I..."

 I don't know what to say. so i decided to keep it short.

".. long enough."

"Ah.."

Then i heard Kiki cursed.

"Harim, let's talk privately, okay?" Yoseob ask me. He sound a bit nervous.

I decided to confront him. I wanna know the truth.

I need to.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter