Surprise?

As Quiet As A Feather Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A cup of coffee to start the day!" I said  after I get dressed in casual clothes, to make me easier as i will go around shops to buy things i needs for the surprise party. Today is my 1st anniversary with Yoseob. I'm  planning to make a surprise party with the help of the boys.

Lately yoseob has been busy and drifting away.. I do understand his job as an idol singer, but i just can't help to feel insecured and worried, about our relationship. Maybe this surprise party can bring us closer again.. I hope so. Ah seriously, Cheer up Han Harim! Don't think about negative things. ..

Humming to Beast's Virus as i make my way to kitchen to make my favorite drink, coffee. "Ah, can't wait to meet up with the boys!" i said eagerly as a wide grin appear on my face. Suddenly, a loud crashing sound was heard. "Crap. I dropped my coffee. Great. More works to do. What a wonderful day it is!" i grumbled as i clean up the mess i made.

After cleaning up, I decided to call Dujun oppa, wanting to start my plan immediately. At the 3rd ring finally Dujun oppa answered my call. "Hello?? Whats up Harim ah!" He said loudly.

"Aish, don't scream. Dujun oppa,, i wanna remind you guys about our plan today? Can we start it now? Just to make sure that we won't run out of time you know. Besides, you guys are free all day long, aren't you? Come on, let's start it! I'm going, okay? Don't forget your part oppa! And tell the other boys too, okay? " i said a bit rushed because i putting my phone on my shoulder as i is wearing my shoes, getting ready to leave my apartment.

"Okay granny~". He said jokingly. " I'll tell the boys to get ready. Also be careful! Don't get exhausted, you are the important person for the party. Make sure to eat lunch too, and always look ahead when you're walking! Your habit might gets you hurt. Get it? " He told with a tone like a caring older brother.

" I know i know oppa,i wont forget to eat lunch, i wont get exhausted, aaand i will always look ahead when i'm walking. Happy now? Anyway i'll hang up now. I need to go shopping for the party. Talk to you later ahjussi. Bye~" I chucked as i ends the call.

After making sure i locked my apartment door, i walk to the lift, waiting patiently. As soon as the lift door opened i gets in. Pushing the ground floor button.

I goes out of my apartment building, looking around for a taxi. Hmm i need to pick up my cake order first and then buy the party supplies, then go straight to Yoseob apartment to decorate it. Alright, the faster the better! Fighting Han Harim! Assa! i smiled absent-mindedly.

"Taxi!" i shout as i wave my hand in the crowded roadside. I gets in the taxi excitedly, thinking about my plan today.

Strolling inside the mall, make my way to pick up my cake order in the bakery..

"Excuse me, I came to pick up my order 2 days ago, i order a Devil's food cake, is it ready yet?" i asked the lady in the counter, smilling.

"Oh please wait a minute miss. I'll check it first" The lady replied.

"Okay, then i'll sit down at that table first." i pointed at the nearest table from the counter.

Wait, i haven't call Yoseob yet. I better make sure he isn't in his a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter