End

You didn't cook for me!

~~Back at the dorm~~ 

Everyone was enjoying their break .

Suga was lying in his bed thinking up of a new song.(this is what suga called sleeping)

Rap Monster and Jin were inside the recording room.

V and Jungkook were looking at J-Hope and Jimin .

J-hope was dancing with Jimin and playing around.

''Aish , hyung let's stop i can't anymore'' Jimin threw himself on the floor laughing.

''Weak!''

''Booooo! Were is our free show! We payed nothing for this!''

J-hope threw his shoe at V and laughed. ''Can you do better then'' he said panting.

''hell yeah we can''

''Oh i'd love to see that'' Jimin said smirking and looking at Kookie.

Both Jungkook and V got up and headed to where they were and suddenly Jimin got up looked at J-hope very seriously.

''Hyung''

''TOUCH MY BODY ~YEAH~'' Jimin and J-hope broke out dancing SISTAR's song.

Jungkook and V looked at eachother and started laughing really loudly.

''PFFFAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH''

''Pfffftttt.....Hyung...ahahahaha''

''Didn't you guys say that you could do better?'' Jimin laughed and looked at V with a defying look.

''Kookie show them your dance''

''Eh why me ! You do it too!''

V started singing ''Something'' by Girls Day and Jungkook started dancing automaticly.

''OH MY GOD KOOKIE AHAHHAHAHAHAHHA''

''AHAHHAHAHAH ''

''There's nothing our maknae can't do!''

They all stopped dancing and started laughing together. Suddenly tae bit his lip and touched J-hope's leg.

''Yah! Tae!'' J-hope Jolted and blushed

''touch my body'' Taehyung said with a blank face.

''That was slow'' Jungkook laughed ''Ah Hyung''

''Hm?''

''When are you gonna grow 2 more inches''

''YAH KOOKIE AREYOU CALLING ME SHORT!''

''Payback!'' Kookie got up and ran away , jimin also got up and started chasing him.

''Ah seriously ..'' J-hope facepalmed

''Hyung''

''Yes?''

''... You''

J-hope looked shocked.

~~Meanwhile inside the recording room.~~

''Oh look who's here'' Namjoon said with a smile on his face. ''Oh if it isn't the mood-breaker princess''

''idiot'' Jin laughed ''So what are you doing''

Jin walked up to Namjoon , Namjoon turned his chair around and put his hands on Jin's hips.

''Making a song , i got a great idea for a new song'' Namjoon smiled.

''Can i hear it?''

''Not yet''

Jin pouted and Rap Monster hugged him. Jin blushed.

''ah..huh. well .. i came here cause i had a question for you''

''Hm?'' Namjoon looked puzzled

''So ... this between us it's real right?''

Namjoon got up and flicked Jin's forehead.

''Ouch'' Jin looked at Namjoon.

''idiot'' Namjoon hugged him  really really strongly.

''yah , namjoonie your crushing me !''

''that's how my heart felt when you asked that stupid question''

''Ah'' Jin looked the other way blushing.

''Of course it's real , I'm head over heels with you''

''Woah corny'' Jin laughed.

''Shut up!''

''well then i'll give you a reward then''

''A reward?''

''Yes a reward.'' Jin smirked and pushed Namjoon onto his chair and sat on his lap.

''Wah'' Namjoon blushed 

''Woah Namjoonie blushing what a rare sight''

''Shut .. up'' Namjoon mumbled.

Then Jin put his arms around Namjoon's neck and started kissing him.

That was the first time that Namjoon blushed like there was no tommorrow. After the so called makeout session Jin had to stop because one of the members called because he was hungry. Before he got up he said 3 words that Namjoon would never forget.

''I love you.''

''then you say i'm corny!''

''oh shut up , aish this kid ..'' Jin laughed and headed towards the door

''I love you too princess'' Namjoon said while scratching the back of his head with an embaressed expression.

And that's the story of how cooking affects peoples hearts and makes us realise important things!Jk it's just a story about two cuties ...

Once you Namjin , You can't Namjout.

''YAH Jimin Stop writing your stupid fanfics and come eat dinner''

''THEY AREN'T STUPID!''

''yeah , yeah just come eat we are waiting''

''psh.. that kid i'll get him someday''

THE END.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

25 March 2015                                                                                         11 PM  

(so much going on , i might make a Vhope fic and a Jikook Fic from this, make the stories intertwine)

PLOT TWISTTTTTTT AHHAHAH

SO I WANNA THANK EVERYONE THAT LIKED MY FANFIc and thank you for the comments seriously you guys are the best!

Our Namjoonie is doing so well realising his mixtapes and stuff so proud <3333

-i put a innuendo in one of their lines cause who doesn't like height jokes-