It's been a while my friend

You didn't cook for me!

---------------------------------

 

''2014, September 13th midnight! Jin and Rap Monster's Log ,ahh~. 

 

Doesn't it feel like it's been a while since we filmed a log?''

 

 

~~~~NAMJOON P.O.V~~~~

''Ah~, Hyung it's been a while since i've done a vlog '' He looked at Jin with a smile.

''I know right?''

Ah i love seeing him talk , those lips oh god why.. No wonder they call him princess , i mean what ? Ahem remember there's a camera control yourself Namjoon.. aish...

''Well today...er i mean not today yestarday was Rapmon's Birthday-''

Wait what is he saying ? Did he just grab my hand? Oh god what do i do uh..uh .. I'll just shout? Yeah that sounds like a great plan , y-yeah let's do that?

''-YEAHHHHH''

''Yeah~''

OH RIGHT BIRTHDAY ...Focus Namjoon focus..

''Ah~this friend''

Jin smiles

''But we didn't do anything special though.''

Wait special?

''Yeah''

Was there something ..i think i'm forgetting something hum...

''ahah''

 Oh ,oh i just remembered.. He didn't cook for me  , HE .DIDN'T.COOK.FOR.ME! 

''haha-''

Jin laughs and Namjoon pouts

''JIN HYUNG DIDN'T MAKE ME SEAWEED SOUP''

I really really wanted to eat it , I'M IN DESPERATION HERE , HYUNG!

''Ah , theres a misunderstanding to that..''

Misunderstanding? Ha.HA.HA WHAT DO YOU MEAN MISUNDERSTANDING I'M THE ONLY MEMBER THAT DIDN'T GET TO EAT YOUR SEAWEED SOUP ON HIS BIRTHDAY YAH

Namjoon rubs his face with his hands just to look overly dramatic

''We -''

''He only didn't make it for me-'' Namjoon whines

''No ,it's not that , it's because-''

''AGHHH''

''2 hours ... i only had 2 hours of sleep , i really wanted to be able to make seaweed soup for everyone on their birthdays ,specialy for you since you have a tough time since you are the leader '''

Ah~specialy for me .. hehe .. I mEAN NO YOU ARE MAD! DON'T GET CARRIED AWAY BY HIS BEautiful smile and ah~voice it's perfec- YAH NAMJOON GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF

''I want to make seaweed soup for you- ''

GAh , why do you do this to me Kim Seokjin if only we weren't being filmed ..

''This is called 'taking sides' and discrimination!''

''I'm not taking sides it's-''

Not taking sides? I bet you like them better than you like me aish this makes me sad uhuh

''This undeniable rule , wait , it's not a rule...Well anyways he did it on purpose!''

''No it's because of our schedule , like , because our Thursday and Friday schedules were one right after the other , and as supposed to sleeping, 2 hours,I was only able to sleep 2 hours, really..''

I kinda feel sorry now ..What would happen if i reached out for his hand? Y-yeah gonna try it..

''Hyung , you look pitiful all of the sudden now''

YEAH , he squeezed back , HE SQUEEZED BACK , i wanna thank my Omma , my Appa and everyo-

''ah , honestly , I, hey , honestly , if i stayed up to make you seaweed soup it would affect me-''

Wait!? Don't let go of my hand NOOOO

''AHHHH''

ah , sh*t did i say that outloud oh god i hope he doesn't get it

''while we were on the broadcast!''

Play it cool namjoon you can do this you are a very cool man use your acting 

''AHH!!That's right and so,actualy i was fine ,because i don'treally put meaning in having to eat seaweed soup on your birthday''

BIG..LIE.RIGHT.THERE. Actualy not all of it is a lie i don't care about seaweed soup i care about your cooking... damn princess ....hmph.. 

Namjoon starts making faces in an attepmt to distract Jin

''Ah..but honestly i really wanted to make it for you but i'd have to also go buy the stuff i needed and i'd waste another 30-40 minutes looking for it and i felt like i wouldn't be able sleep ,''

Is he making up excuses , that's cute but i'm still mad

''I wasn't able to make you seaweed soup i'm sorry..''

''I'm ok, well that's life''

If he makes it for Jimin i will be so mad...

''Personaly for Jimin's birthday that is just around the corner..''

 What will he say hmm... 

''Schedule.. let me look at our schedule first!''

''If i see that i have at least 5 hours of leisure time , the-'''

''I think it'll be better if you don't make any for him''

''Okay''

Wait what..OH MY GOD.. Jin why do you do this to me that's it after this i'll just attack you!

''HAHAH''

''I'll think about it''

''Ah, I'm getting jealous''

Ups, did i say that outloud again ..aish...damnit Namjoon!

''Alright, anyways,uh, for Rap Monsters birthday we did a mini fanmeeting with our A.R.M.Y's''

''I think i had a good time, but for Rap Monster, I wonder if he spent it well because it WAS his birthday that day''

i did because you were there and they were there too... Shincha this hyung...I'll just change the subject

''Everyone! I reccommend you guys Rain's -September 12th- It's a really nice song''

Namjoon starts humming the song

''Is it because the title is your birthday?''

''What are the lyrics~''

''Namjoon-ah, this is not the time to sing , calm down , calm down''

''i't's nice''

''well , anyways-''

''BIRTHDAY''

''Alright let's sing the happy birthday song just the two of us''

Namjoon starts singing in english

Jin sings in Korean ''happy birthday''

''Ah this friend.... My goodness''

I'll show you what kind of ''friend'' i am ..

''This friend is a tiring friend''

''Everyone, birthday is a good thing''

Specialy if the person you like doesn't cook for you hmph..

''Yes, birthday is a good thing''

Let me see if i can make him uncomfortable hehe

Namjoon leans closer to Jin

''Hyung, did you have anything going on these past days?''

''Me?Me, I just..''

''Honestly i felt kinda bad because on Kookie's birthday , i made him seaweed soup at 3~4AM , but our schedule the next day was 11~12PM, like at around 1PM . It was later in that day-''

There he goes again with the schedule aish this princess...I guess he really wanted to make it for me ..

''I'm okay! Because i think that Jinnie Hyung isn't making an excuse that he didn't make it for me because he was lazy''

''So that's i why i felt really bad the whole time we were at the broadcasting station..'''

Ok hehe i forgive him because he is such a cute thing... I'll just mess around with him a bit more and then i'm done 

''Well that's life. Getting discriminated and such... I'M OKAY!''

''because it was my birthday~ But hyung why don't you bring out a drink for me..''

Jin laughs

''2014 , The year that i feel really bad towards Namjoonie, September 13th , midnight! End of log.Jin's done.''

''Rap Monster too~''

''Bye bye~''

 

~~~~3rd PERSON P.O.V~~~~

NamJoon and SeokJin went back to their room , Namjoon had already accepted Jin's excuses about not making seaweed soup but he wanted to mess around with his hyung a bit more.

''Hyuuuunnnggg~ Whyyyyy''

''L-like i said namjooniee it was because of the schedule!''

''Hmph! You just don't like me!''

''That's not true!I do like you'' Jin said while blushing a bit , he looked the otherway to hide it but Namjoon realized it and tried to conceal a small grin.

''Oh really? then show me!''

''S-show you what?''

''That you like me!'' Namjoon stared at Jin

''H-How!? You want me to go make seaweed soup right now? Cause  we should go to sleep we gotta get up early tommorrow an-''

Namjoon grabbed Jin's chin and made a very serious face , Jin didn't know how to respond so he just froze. 

Suddenly Namjoon let go of him and started laughing.

''Ahahahah hyung you should of seen your face right now ! Just joking you don't have to do anything , i'm okay Hyung''

Namjoon got up and as he was walking towards his bed Jin appeared behind him and tapped his shoulder.

''YAh hyung , i'm sorry , i'm soryyy~'' Namjoon closed his eyes expecting a punch.

He felt Jin's hands on his shoulders and he flinched.

''Hyung wh-''

Suddenly Jin planted a soft kiss on Namjoon's lips , after that he let go of namjoon and ran to his bed hiding in the covers.

''There.'' Jin said the sound of his words was muffled by his pillow. 

Namjoon just froze in place.

''Is this real? DID THIS JUST HAPPEN? OMO H-HE'' he thought ''hyung did you just...''

''YAH , GOODNIGHT NAMJOON , K BYE''

''oh.my.god ...HYUNG YOU LIKE ME !?'' Namjoon started smirking and walked up to Jin's bed.

''SHHH NAMJOON KEEP IT DOWN!'' Jin turned around and blushed , Namjoon was staring with a smirk on his face.

He sat down near Jin gradually getting closer , Jin blushed even more but he didn't back up, because if he did he would fall out of bed so he decided to stay still and see what namjoon would do.

Would he a) punch him and call it disgusting or b) Kiss him and say i like you too? Jin prayed that namjoon didn't punch him because he needed his pretty face for his job and because he didn't want to be punched by the guy he liked but then he realized ''what the hell am i thinking this isn't some otome game, namjoon will probably punch me in the face and go to sleep.''

''I won't punch you , my answer is b)''

''Wait what?OMO DID YOU JUS HEAR M-''Jin heard namjoon chuckle and as jin was about to turn around again namjoon grabbed his hand and kissed him.He kissed him repeatedly without letting go , Jin was almost out of breath and he started gripping Namjoon's shirt, then Namjoon stopped and stared into Jin's eyes. 

''N-Namjoon is that a-''Jin blushed deeply while staring at namjoon

''Yes.''

''Are you say-''

''Yep.''

''Does that mean we ar-''

''If you say anything in form of a question again i swear i will jump you'' Namjoon smiled and made a silly face.

''Well now that you've confirmed my feelings i guess you can''Jin mumbled hoping namjoon wouldn't hear it but he sure did hear it and he chuckled.

''i will when you are ready'' Namjoon kissed Jin again  this time jin had his arms around namjoon's neck.

Then out of nowhere they heard their door being openend with a slam and heard a camera snap. It was Suga and Jimin and you could see a sleepy J-hope in the back drinking water.

''YAH WOULD YOU GUYS SHUT THE UP ,TOO NOISY'' Yoongi shouted and Jimin kept taking pictures.

Before closing the door again and leaving, Yoongi took Jimin's camera and slapped the back of Jimin's neck .

Jimin kept whining about how his ship finnaly became real and Yoongi kept telling him to shut up and go to sleep.

After all of  them leaving and closing the door namjoon went back to his bed.

''Night Namjoonie''

''Night Jinnie Hyung''

''Still mad about the soup though'' he  turned away quicly and made fake snoring noises.

''Ah , really this kid'' Jin said and smiled as he fell asleep.

 

 

................................................................................INCOMPLETE.........................................................................................................................

13 March 2015                                                                                          Midnight       

Not done yet ~ There's moreto this chapter but i gotta go sleep so i'll finish tommorrow XD

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

14 March 2015                                                                                         5 PM  

So i altered it and finished this chapter~ heheh now here comes the fluff this nextpart will come from my head  *wiggles eyebrows*

THANK YOU FOR THE SUBS AH SO HAPPY