-trois-

Rains

I said that I'll make up with you right? so... its a double updates^^

Still I'm sorry for the (maybe? must be!) boring update, I know I really and so does this story but my love for MinWoo just keeps encouraging me to spread MinWoo's love more and more.... it can't be helped either when all I see in my dreams is them. TT___TT lol

anyway, please enjoy the minwoo moments~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

            The earth is still wet after being showered by rain all night and half morning. And Mino already positioning himself observing the appartement unit in another building next to his using binoculars. He can see every movements of the owner inside it cleary. He watches Jinwoo just sitting on a couch and staring the food’s container he left in front of Jinwoo’s door an hour ago.

Its foods for goddamn sake, don’t just stare at it!” Mino shouts angrily. Wait, don’t judge him. He doesn’t mad at Jinwoo, he just can’t bear seeing foods being abandoned. Food is his life. So when he decides to cook such delicious meals for someone. It means that he really cares about the person, and maybe even thinks that that person is his life too.

            However when he notices that Jinwoo finally opens the container, he jumps up. “That’s it! That’s it! Good! Eat! Eat! Eat them all!!” Mino cheers loudly and excitedly. No one can hear him anyway. Wait, before judging that Mino is crazy. Please understand that Mino had hard time to cook and the fact that he was discharged from hospital only yesterday. Thanks to the person he’s feeding there. So, he really hopes that his effort is appreciated.

At the other side, Jinwoo slowly delivers the mysterious foods he can’t tell what its name to his tummy. Mino is pleased with the sight. When he just arrived at his house last night, he got extremelly worried because Jinwoo’s appartment was totally dark. Its like there’s no sign of human living inside the house. He waits and waits, He already plans to call 911 if Jinwoo doesn’t show up until morning. Fortunatelly, early this morning he saw him walking lifelessly to his fridge for a glass of water. He’s still scared though, because the Jinwoo who beats the life out of him weeks ago is totally different from the Jinwoo he’s watching. This Jinwoo totally looks like a ghost, no, even more terrible than that. Hence, Mino got an idea to cook for Jinwoo. Who knows that the latter will be touched and let Mino walking closer to his life?

Mino is in the middle of dreaming when Jinwoo coughs badly. Mino can’t hear his coughs but he can tell that Jinwoo is suffering by the way he holds his throat. Panic, Mino hurriedly runs to Jinwoo’s appartment in speed of light. He is already breathless when he reaches Jinwoo’s door but he didn’t try to calm himself down first before opening the door. He didn’t think that the door will be unlocked though, fortunatelly it does.

“Jinwoo! Jinwoo…what happen? are you alright?” Mino holds Jinwoo who’s already lying on the floor. Jinwoo’s eyes are shooting red and his face is like burning. Mino is scared to death of what he sees. In other hand, Jinwoo is struggling to utter a word, he just grabs Mino’s arm tightly as if asking for a help. Mino understands and quickly lifts Jinwoo’s body that’s lighter than he thought and drives to the nearest hospital in full of speed.

 

**

            Mino sits at the side of bed, resting his chin on his hands while watching sleeping Jinwoo. Doctor said that the latter got allergic, fortunately he was brought to hospital in time or else anything worse could be happen. Mino sighs sadly as he thinks that he could be the reason why Jinwoo lays unconsciously on hospital’s bed like this. He massages his temple trying to brushing off bad things that runs in his mind. Honestly, he’s afraid of what Jinwoo will do to him once he’s awake. But he just can’t leave Jinwoo, not when he’s sick.

            Mino studies Jinwoo’s frame once again. He looks so fragile and petite, Mino guesses he lost some weights again. His pale white skin turns to even more paler. His chubby cheeks go on vacation somewhere. His beautiful eyes are now trying to hide behind dark circles. Those only cause Mino’s urge to hug and secure Jinwoo in his arms gets bigger.

“What are you doing?” Mino is surprised by a sudden hoarse voice that he heard. He’s too busy carressing Jinwoo’s soft hand that didn’t realize the latter already awake.

“I-I’m sorry…I thought. Ah, do you need something? water perhaps?” Mino tries to distract Jinwoo so he won’t be mad at him.

“No.Thanks.” Jinwoo answers shortly and it leads to the awkwardness between the two. The room is filled with nothing, but silence before Jinwoo decides to break it. “By the way, thank you for bringing me here.” He can immeditely tell that he’s at hospital, the place he hates the most.

“Never mind… I just do what people would do at such situation.” Mino’s back to smile ear to ear again. He feels like going to jump up and down hearing Jinwoo thanking him.

“But not anyone would do what you did earlier.” Jinwoo smiles too but more like smirks.

“Aigoo, it was nothing…you’re just exaggerating.” Mino is blushing.

“I mean not anyone would break in my house at such emergency situation like that.” Jinwoo utters calmly while fixing his position. Mino feels like wanting to just disappear. Of course, Jinwoo noticed that. Jinwoo might be dying but he’s still Jinwoo who has sharp brain. He knows that its impossible for people to get in his house without his permission right at the time he needs help. And judging by Mino’s reaction right now, he can clearly tell that it wasn’t a coincidence.

“Err…It was…uhm, I-I’m sorry…I was too panic after watching you coughing badly while you’re eating-”

“Watching me?” Jinwoo quirks his eyebrows. Again, Mino feels like wanting to die. Damn. His mouth needs to be sent to school for real. Mino decides to not let his lips moving so it’s silence again. “I’m still thankful though. But I need your explanation about ‘watching me’.” Jinwoo tells the unmoving guy in front of him.

Mino looks up and meet with his eyes. Jinwoo looks calm and cool. Mino let out sigh of relief though obviously his heart is still burdened. He inhales deeply before opening his mouth but even before he can say anything Jinwoo raises his hand, signaling him to stay quiet. “I want to sleep, comeback tomorrow and explain everything to me. Actually, I’m glad that you’re still alive. But if you not showing up tomorrow, I’ll make sure to kill you with my own hands.”  after saying that, Jinwoo closes his eyes.

“I’ll surely comeback. Rest well, Jinwoo.” Mino softly whispers before leaving the room.

 

**

            Mino walks back and forth at the hospital’s lobby. He’s already practicing all night about what and how he’s going to tell to Jinwoo without causing Jinwoo angry. However, he’s still nervous and honestly scared. He doesn’t want another scar on his face nor broken bones. He admits that Jinwoo is really strong for his size of body and the said guy also managed to make him being hospitalized for a more than a week. And not to mention that he needs to get a minor surgery because Jinwoo breaks his ribs.

            Mino is still contemplating, shall he get in Jinwoo’s room and tell him everything or just leave and keep everything unspoken. Both options will lead him to the death anyway. So he courages himself to do the first option as he also wants to know if Jinwoo’s condition gets better.

Hello.. Jinwoo.” Mino puts on a wide smile on his face seeing Jinwoo sitting on his bed, reading a magazine. He tries hard to hide his nervousness.

“Oh, you’re coming. It took you longer than I thought.” Jinwoo closes the magazine he reads and throws it on the table.

“Uh? what?” Mino is a bit confused.

“Nothing. Its just…if you arrived like two hours ago, you should just go straight to my room not wandering around at the lobby for nothing. I don’t have forever to wait you.” Jinwoo utters. He actually knows that Mino’s been staying at the lobby since he arrived. Mino’s embarrassed because of what Jinwoo said but he can’t help to not grinning. Jinwoo is waiting for him, that’s the point. He can live with that fact. “So, when are you gonna start?”

Oh, yeah….I’m sorry for that. by the way, how is your condition? have you eaten?” Mino sits on the chair he was sitting on yesterday.

As you can see I get better, though hospital’s smell won’t be any good to me. But maybe I deserve it, thanks to a certain person who finally got his revenge…” Jinwoo sneers.

“Eh? who?” Mino dumbly asks.  

“Isn’t that you? you're the one who sending those poisonous foods right?” Jinwoo rolls his eyes.

“Me? NO. I mean…yes, its me, but… I don’t meant to poisoning you. I cooked what I thought nutritious but… I don't know you have allergic to...”

“Seafoods.”

“Oh…I’m truly sorry about that, I didn’t know…” Mino lowers his head, with eyes glued on the floor as he’s eaten by guilty.

“Don’t worry about that, I’m fine now and I’m here only to listen to you.”

Mino blushes hard again. He can’t understand his own body, it keeps sweating while the air condition in the room is on. He needs to wipe it again and again under Jinwoo’s sharp stare.

“Song Mino, you know that I hate waiting?” Jinwoo is clearly annoyed. He knows that Mino is nervous but he doesn’t here to take the bigger guy’s nervousness.

Mino timidly looks at Jinwoo before letting out a deep sigh. And after that, Mino eats all embarrassements and tells Jinwoo everything that Jinwoo needs to know. Suprisingly, Jinwoo listens to his every single words carefully. The more words escape Mino’s lips the more Jinwoo softens his gaze on him.

Mino can’t be more happy so he adds some dumb stories and actions to entertain the guy he’s been wanting to be with since long time ago. Jinwoo’s laugh is like music to his ears… not just any music but music that melts his heart. Never in his dream that he’d see Jinwoo smiles even laughs in front of him. He wants the clock to stop tickling. He wants to just stay in today, in this time. But he knows, tomorrow will be better…

 

------------------------

ps: how is it? fluffy enough or??? kkk~ I need to move on to the angst part but I'm really confused now... :'(( should I just stop it in here? I can't hurt MinWoo.... but...