-un-

Rains

 Hello MinWoo lovers~ thank you so much for subscribing to this lame story of mine... TT____TT

So~ its my first update... oh goosh, I'm really nervous whether you'd like it or not (I have feeling that you won't though but its okay^^ as long as you guys still love our cute lovely SongKim, haha)

I actually planned to write a one-shot but as I'm writing it, turns out that it's longer than I thought so this story will be divided into several chapters instead ;;___;; but dont worry, it will be less than 5 chapters (I guess, kkk).

I hope you guys enjoy this story even though its still far from good and is nothing compared to other author's fics aka my inspirations~ hehehe.

/psst also pls forgive my broken english and grammar errors/

ENJOY~~~~ <33

^^-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^^

 

Mino mentally slaps his stupid mouth. He shouldn’t says things that make the guy (he had been following around these past three months) confuse and finds him creepy. Well, he himself admits that he’s being creepy indeed. After knowing that the deer-eyed guy moved to his own apartment, he rents an apartment just at the tower next to the Jinwoo’s. His apartment unit is one level above Jinwoo’s, the best spot to observes his number one target.

Back to the scene, Mino grins awkwardly, avoidiong Jinwoo’s intense glare. He doesn’t expect this, his original plan is only follow him from behind. But then rain is falling. Mino can’t tell whether Jinwoo is simply crazy or stupid. He should run to a shelter if he doesn’t have anything to protect him from the rain, but Jinwoo keeps walking as if he’s under warm sunlight. It worries him so he stops his car, hurriedly take out umbrellas and run after Jinwoo. He’s embarrassed when he realizes he’s using his sister’s umbrella instead of his, but he’s in hurry and Jinwoo is more important so he brushes that embarrassment off and walks faster.

“Ah, uhm, I-I’m Mino.” Mino still smiles to the guy in front of him whose clothes are fully drenched but he doesn’t look shiver from the cold.

In the other hand, Jinwoo let out an annoyed sigh before glaring at stupid tanned-skin guy who ‘kindly’ covers him from the rain with ugly-red umbrella, Jinwoo also notices that it has heart pattern and frilly. Seriously, which guy bringing such umbrella? -,-"

“Did I ask your name? I asked who the hell are you that you think you need to follow me around?”

Mino knows that Jinwoo has been noticing him, but he never thinks that Jinwoo would remember his face and be suspicious with him. Yes, Mino is that stupid. >.<”

“Eh? wh-what do you mean?” Mino tries to pull an innocent face to hide his worries.

“You think I’m that stupid to think that everytime I see you around wherever I go is coincidence?” Jinwoo snorts. “Look Sir, If you think I’m such a drug dealer or criminal. I’m telling you that you’re hitting on a wrong target, because I’m not. I guess after following me around all this time, you know that fact already. So, you can stop now. Move!” Jinwoo pushes Mino away before the taller guy says a word to him. Fortunately there’s a cab passes by, so he can quickly escape from Mino who’s left speechless in an empty street (that empty street feels so empty for Mino now bcs its simply empty and what else if he doesn't find it's empty? >,<”).

“What did he say? does he thinks that I’m a cop in disguise?” Mino asks to particularly no one, looks at the cab that’s almost disappear from his sight, then laughs by himself “I don’t know that he can be so cute, OMG hahaha~” (^,^)/

 

***

            Jinwoo sits at the corner side of his favorit café, alone. His phone keeps chanting Justin Timberlake’s Mirrors but he doesn’t bother to take a look at it, his eyes are on busy street outside. His mind is way busier though, its been running everywhere.

“Why don’t you pick up my calls?”

Jinwoo turns his head around in surprise, in front of him stand a man he hates the most for now.

“What are you doing here?” He turns back his head to the street, feels bothered by the man whose almost-half of his hair is white already.

“Son, I know you hate me, us, but you know we do that to save you, that was what we can do best. I’m sorry, please understand us…” Jinwoo’s dad takes a sit in front of him, his face tells that he’s serious and sincere with what he said. However his son is still as cold as ever, even colder now. Its all because of him, he guesses.

“You know what? you don’t need to come here only to say that because you know what my answer would be.” Jinwoo says to his dad without looking back at him.

“Jinwoo-ya… what do you want me to do for you letting this go? I beg you, please come back to home…your mom is really worried, she’s sick because non-stop thinking of you.” upon hearing news about his mom, Jinwoo looks at his dad for a moment before turning his gaze to the café entrance. He loves his mom and actually his dad too, but he still can’t forgive what they did, its still hurting him badly.

“You don’t need to do anything. Please just take care of mom well, tell her that I’m alright. I need to go now.” Jinwoo stands up after minutes of thinking. “Mino! lets go.” Jinwoo calls Mino out when the latter just enters the café. Mino nods confusely. He notices Jinwoo’s dad’s sad face before following Jinwoo’s steps exiting the café.

 

***

“So…where are we going?” Mino dares himself to break the silent between them for almost an hour of walking now. Jinwoo stops and turns to him.

“Why are you following me?!”

“Eh? you’re the one who take me out from the café…right?”

Jinwoo rolls his eyes.

“Yes, but did I ask you to go out with me? or to follow me?”

“Hmmm, N-No?...but I think…”

“Don’t assume thing by yourself. I know you go to that café because I was there, so if I’m not there you won’t have any business there either.”

“Now, you’re the one who assumes thing by yourself Kim Jinwoo.”

“Wait, how do you know my name? just how much you, cops, have the information about me? I told you I’m not what you’re thinking, I’m not-”

“And I'm not what you're thinking either. What makes you think I’m a cop?” Mino cuts Jinwoo off. He does that because he notices that Jinwoo is getting angry and he knows Jinwoo is scarier than his mom when angry. “Do I look like one?” Mino observes himself to find which part of him that makes Jinwoo thinks he’s a cop with strange gestures. Its also his method to get Jinwoo’s attention, by looking funny in front of him. (" *3*)>

“So you’re not?” Jinwoo asks still in his angry tone. <('O' <)

“Of course not. I’m too cool to be a cop.” Mino brushes off the non-existed dust on his jacket only to lure Jinwoo’s eyes to notice his limited edition Saint-Laurent’s leather jacket.

“Well yeah…you look cool indeed with your hearts patterned red umbrella.” Jinwoo studies Mino’s figure with disgusted look. “So, what are you? whats your business with me?!”

Mino feels embarrassed now that Jinwoo mentions that girly umbrella he almost handed to him. That time Jinwoo was busy angry at him and just walked away, that Mino thinks he didn’t notice it.

“Uhm…I…uhm, ho-honestly…I’m…just…” Mino stutters with his words.

“Okay, whatever you intention is… I don’t care! But I warn you, this will be the last time you follow me like this. I don’t want to see you around again, even if it’s a coincidence. You better leave now as you still can.” Jinwoo hasn’t been never looking this intimidating. Mino gulps his own saliva nervously. Jinwoo continues to walk but Mino stops him.

“W-wait…I want to be friends with you.”

“Friends? What a joke! Dude, I don’t need a friend. Now get away from my way when I still ask you nicely?” Jinwoo gives his I’m-gonna-kill-you smile to Mino who blocks his way.

“No…you’re wrong. You need a friend…like me. You even remember my name, right?” Mino is persistent with his mind even though he's also a bit hesitate now after seeing Jinwoo's reaction.

“Yeah, good thing that I have a high IQ so I can remember your name without you tell me twice. But dude, you ask for this okay? Don’t blame me if there’s anything.”

Jinwoo smirks devilishly before punching Mino’s jaw. Mino is surprised by the sudden attack. Soon, he falls hard on the ground. Jinwoo doesn’t need much time to knock Mino down since the latter doesn’t fight him back.

“Stupid! why don’t you fight back huh? whats the point of having such nice biceps if you don’t use that for good idiot?” Jinwoo grabs Mino by his colar angrily. Mino’s face is already covered by blood.

“I- I d-don’t want to hurt you…” Mino has a hard time to utter a word. Its a mere whisper but enough for Jinwoo to hear clearly.

“Wow, that’s very nice of you. But dude, it doesn’t impress me at all. You chose to play with a wrong person. But you also chose a right time to come just now, I appreciate that. So, I’ll let you go. Its sad though that maybe you need to do a plastic surgery after this…”  

Jinwoo gives his last strong blow to almost unconscious Mino before leaving him lying on the ground.