[2/2]

Our Love, Is It Real?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[A/N: It's 2:19 AM and I am half asleep so please forgive me for mispelled grammars. ENOJY and HAPPY READING]

Author's Point Of View

"Jang KyungMi?" Mr. Parks annouced. He was taking role and as he said KyungMi's name, no one answered. "No Jang KyungMi? This is her second week being absent. Does anyone know what happened to her?" Mr. Parks questioned the class. They only replied with 'Nos, I don't care, and I don't really know.' 

DaeHyun who was in the back of the class eyed his ex-girlfriend's seat, quietly. It has been a total of two weeks ever since the incident. And he can't help but think about KyungMi. She would never miss a day of school, unless if she was sick or something important was happening. After hurting her that night, DaeHyun didn't feel right. He felt like he just kicked a lost puppy for nothing. He regret what he had done.

He wanted to go back  and hug her like he never did before, tell her that he was sorry and he regretted it the moment it happened, that he should have treated her like a queen, not garbage. But his pride got the best of him. He never knew how it hurt to see someone you cared for hurt and upset. 

DaeHyun felt like a scum that came from hell, he didn't deserve her, he knew that. But he didn't want to accept it. He couldn't, he was selfish and he knew that. DaeHyun never knew why he treated KyungMi like garbage, maybe he was just afraid on showing his true feelings for her. Maybe it was because he never earned the love from his parents, so he never knew how to tresure someone so valuable. And since KyungMi never went against him, he thought she didn't mind and went over board.

He knew he should've checked up on her the third day she didn't attend class. He should've went straight to her home and asked- No, begged for her forgiveness. He tried calling her once, but his call went straight to voicemail. After that, he didn't try contacting her again. And it hurt him not seeing her.

Was she avoiding him? Daehyun didn't really know, but he thought that if he was in her postion, he would hate himself for being a boyfriend and a person.

DaeHyun didn't pay attention in class that day, not just because he never really did, it was because he couldn't get KyungMi's crying face out of his head. He has seen her cry before, but that night was different. It was worse. And the fact that she let him go bothered him. But he understood why she did, because he was terrible disgusting person.

It was smart of KyungMi to leave him. But she would've been smarter if she left him earlier or better yet, did not fall in love with him. But DaeHyun was selfish, he wanted her even though he knew he did her wrong. It was too late. But that didn't mean that he couldn't change their future.

"Mr. Jung." Mr. Parks called

"Neh?"

"Will you please give Mrs. Jang her assignments after class?" The teacher questioned, he knew that DaeHyun adn KyungMi were dating but he was not aware that they had broken up. Or anyone at school. The whole school including DaeHyun's fangirls did not know about the couple's breakup. DaeHyun kept it quiet. But only one knew they were no longer together. Mark. KyungMi had told him when he went to her house and checked up on her the first day she did not attend school.

DaeHyun was about to open his mouth and accept, this was a great 'excuse' to see KyungMi, he thought.

Perfect. DaeHyun slightly cheered in his mind, holding back his handsome smile.

He stood up and was about to get up from his seat and grab the papers from Mr. Parks but stopped his movements when Mark spoke up.

"I'll do it, Mr. Parks." Everyone in the classroom gasp, did Tuan Mark just talk? Most importantly, he spoke so he can help out another person? Help KyungMi? The girlfriend of Jung DaeHyun?

"She's my partner for the project anyway. I'm going to see her today after school to finish our project." Mark explained, "So I think it would be much better if I gave it to the lovely Jang KyungMi myself." Mark let out a wide smirk for DaeHyun to see. 

On the other hand, DaeHyun gritted his teeth, "Ani." He protested, "Take a seat bro, she's my girlfriend. I should be the one to give it to her."

Mummbles and murmurs were now heard throughout the classroom.

"Ugh! Why is DaeHyun Oppa dating her still? She's a !" Another whisper-yelled to her seat mate.

"No." Mark turned to the girl who called KyungMi a , "You're wrong. In fact, most of DaeHyun's desperate fan girls are wrong. KyungMi dumped him and kicked him out of her house. MiMi told me herself." Mark grinned facing DaeHyun, "Isn't that right, DaeHyunnie?" 

"Don't ing mock me, ." DaeHyun replied his hands into balls. He was letting Mark get to him and he shouldn't have. He knew he shouldn't, but he couldn't help it. He didn't like the fact that the guy he hated most, was talking about his KyungMi so carefree, like he knew her since birth.

"Are you angry? Are you angry that my MiMi, got in my car instead of yours that day afterschool?"

"Don't call her MiMi! You don't know her well enough to give her a nickname!" DaeHyun barked, surprising the class, the all mighty Jung DaeHyun never lost his cool. 

"Oh but I do. But I know who doesn't... You." Mark let out a small chuckle.

"I know a ton about KyungMi! I know everything about her!" DaeHyun yelled.

"Boys let's handle this like gentlemen's and not argue, now please take seat Mr. Jung, Mark will give KyungMi-ah these handouts instead." Mr. Parks broke the almost heated talk.

"If you know so much about her? What's her favorite fruit?" Mark ignored their teacher.

DaeHyun gulped and opened his mouth, "W-where are you getting a-at?" He stuttered.

"Did you ust stutter, DaeHyun? I thought you were perfect." Mark slightly teased, "But didn't you say you knew everything about your ex KyungMi? Then what's her favorite fruit?" Mark repeated his question.

"That's easy. She loves strawberries." DaeHyun swiftly answered with a satisfied smirk, but it faltered when Mark chuckled again.

"Wrong. She doesn't have one, because she loves all fruits."

Students started to talk among themself quietly on what just happened, DaeHyun's face turned red. .

"So what?! Just cause' I answered one wrong question doesn't mean I don't know about her!" DaeHyun tried to defend himself.

"Boys please listen to me and keep it down or I wi-"

"MiMi... She made a mistake ever dating you." Mark cut the teacher off, "And I am more than glad that you to broke up. You never deserved her."

"I know I didn't. But that doesn't mean I can't win her back." DaeHyun blurted out.

The two enemies heard students talking with one another claiming that Mark was indeed acurate when he said KyungMi and DaeHyun had broken up.

"You can't win her back." Mark replied quickly.

DaeHyun raised a brow, "Wae?"

"Because... I'm going to steal her from you." Mark confessed, "I'm going to treat her right. I won't make her cry like you do. I won't treat her like a peice of garbage and step all over her, always asking her to do my homework for me. Or bring me lunch to school. I... I'm going to make her happy!" Mark raised his brows slightly, "If I had met her first before you did, I'm sure of it... I'm sure that she would've loved me instead of you!" Mark pointed a finger at Daehyun who starred at him with a hard glare, "And by the looks of it, my plan on stealing her away from you is working well, isn't it?"

And with that, DaeHyun sprintted towards Mark and tackeled him to the ground, throwing punch on his handsome face, " you!" DaeHyun yelled as he threw another punch on the oppisite cheek, "YOU CAN'T TAKE HER FROM ME!" Another punch was thrown, "I won't ing let you!" Mark did not fight back, it seemed like he wasn't even trying to fight back at all, but why? DaeHyun thought this but didn't care becasue the anger took over him, so he blew another punch.

And another.

And another.


And another.

"Someone ing stop him before he kills Mark!" One of the male students yelled. Two male students got up and attempted to pry DaeHyun off of Mark, but the Kingka would not budge. DaeHyun made sure that his punches were harder than the previous punch. He wanted to put Mark in his place. 

"If you don't want anyone... T-to steal her away from you, then do something about it." Mark croaked letting out a smirk even though he was badly beaten.

"Don't touch her! Don't call her MiMi! And I'm not letting you take her!" DaeHyun punched Mark with every word he said. Another male student, including Mr. Parks helped pry DaeHyun off of Mark, which fourtunatly worked. However, DaeHyun kicked Mark on his stomach causing the poor boy to cough harshly, "You can't have her! And if I ing can't, then nobody can!"

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

 

"He got what?!" KyungMi blurted out. "Are you okay?! Is he okay?! Tell me what happened from the start!"

"Calm down, sweetheart. I'm fine." Mark lied as said on the other line of the phone, "But DaeHyun got suspended for a week. And as for me, just two days."

"Are you two crazy?! Jezz! What happened?! What made you two get into a fight?!" KyungMi yelled again.

"One question at a time, MiMi... And would you stop yelling? You're gonna break my goddamn eardrums... Sheesh." Mark sulked. KyungMi felt that Mark rolled his eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter