Spurt of Testosterone

Jackji Crumbs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometimes...

Name just a name... 

Like a quote in shakespeare of "Romeo and Juliet".... 

What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet... 

But, on the other times...

People live up to the name they've been given

Or they're "invented" for themselves.

At first, she just thought that he was just joking, self-claiming or maybe he just too full of himself. 

Who would call himself wild and y, but acting retard and silly?

At least, until she saw the video. 

She just came back from her fansigning schedule and on her way back to the agency, for practice with her unnie-deul when her phone ringing.

It's her Hara unnie.

"Where are you?" asked unnie from the other line. 

"Just finished my schedule, unnie," answered her as she's happy to received such a call for her. "Why?"

"Nothing in particular, but..."  She furrowed when she catch hesitation from her unnie. "Are you..... already see it?"

"See what?" asked her as she check on her wristwatch and decide that she's on schedule and not likely to be late for practicing. 

"Hmm, I guess you not," said her unnie almost like she's talking to herself. 

Her forehead wrinkled as confusion grab her as soon as she hear her unnie, "What's wrong?" asked her curious. "What should I see?"

"Nothing," exclaim her unnie fast. "I let you find it yourself then. See you in studio, Youngji-ah, bye." 

"Unnie? Hara unnie? Yoboseo (Hello)? Unnie?...." but unnie already hang up on her and leaving her in more confusion. 

What's wrong with unnie? asked her slowly. Did something happen that I don't know of?

Can contain her curiousity, she start to punch some button on her phone and start to search. 

But what should I search? asked her still confused. Or better, what should I see?

Is our new MV for upcoming Japan comeback release today? asked her to herself. I thought it will be later on?

She stop thinking when her phone ringing once again, indicate another incoming call. Sohyun! thought her as she answer the phone quickly. 

"Yaa! Wae niriya (What's going), How do you do, chingoo-yah?" said her happily.

"Yaa, jal-jinaeseo? Jal-jinaejyi? (How are you doing? You must be feeling fine right now)?" said her friend as she fail to capture the double meaning of her friend's question. 

"Keuroem (Of course

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter