Three

Hope

He couldn't have felt that, right? Right?!

But Youngjae did feel it. He even saw you for the split second you touched him. He called out for you. Told you he saw you. He knew about you. You couldn't do anything but stare at him. This wasn't what was supposed to happen. He wasn't supposed to see me. He couldn't see me. He just couldn't!

Humans could never see you. You would scream at some in your past, went walking through some but nothing ever ma them see you.

Why now? Who was he? He still called out for you. He didn't know your name, he called you angel. How ironic. You didn't know what to do next. He had to go to the statue but you didn't know how to make him go there. You kind of didn't even want him to go there anymore.

This was a first. Youngjae calmed down a bit. He didn't call for you anymore but he still looked around. He was sure you were still there. You had to fight the urge to touch him again. You saw something glinting in his eyes. You felt that something pulling you in. Without noticing you took a step forward to touch his face again. As your fingers reached his cheek again his eyes grew even wider. He focused his eyes on you the second you appeared before him. He could see you. He could feel your skin against his.

Both of you just stared at each other for what felt like hours. Noone dared to speak. Youngjae then slowly lifted his hand to touch yours on his face. His hands were warm and soft. You looked at his hand on yours. This felt so weird. It never happened before. Noone ever touched you before.It was always you touching other people. It just felt so weird. But a good kind of weird. He closed his eyes and leaned his head into your palm. You felt your lips form a smile.

Then you stopped and froze again. You never smiled. What the hell was happening here? All these strange things, first Youngjae can see AND feel you. Now you smiled. This shouldn't be happening. None of this should be happening. What was wrong all of a sudden? You snapped your hand from Youngjaes face and you vanished out of his sight. He tried to get a hold of you but his hand grasped right through you. They couldn't initiate physical contact. It was only you. You wanted to run away but you couldn't move like you were glued to the spot. His eyes searched for you all over the place, the glint in them never disappearing. He saw you, he felt you, now he was sure of it. He had to see you again. You felt yourself step forward, your face close to his, your noses almost touching. Your eyes darted down to his pink lips.

You tilted your head slightly and closed the gap.