Final.

Frappe my shirt, please

(Im so sorry if you are still reading this. Last warning, this fanfiction s u c k s. also all the typos are gonna to make you cry)

 

The exact moment Luhan looked up from the cash register his pink lips slowly stretched to a seductive smirk, and after a minute or so it slowly turned into a frown that didn’t match Luhan's soft features at all.  Because hot damn the giant in front of him was still paying too much attention to his phone as the giant raised two fingers to place his black glasses back to his sharp nose. “Really nice fingers thought” came too suddenly into Luhans mind, not that he even tried to stop those thoughts. If even so it just made Luhan more determined to get into this guy’s pants (black leather pants, oh well) The honey blonde haired guy hummed loud enough for the one and only customer that had Luhan’s in his hand (not literally yet, but you know) The handsome giant with a really fluffy chestnut brown hair jumped by the sudden humming and his black smartphone was thrown in the air. His reflects proved to be fast as hell but clumsy as when the phone (looked so small in this guy’s hands) continued to be slipped between the giant’s hands as he tried to catch it until Luhan let out a soft snort and clenched his fingers around the phone.

 

“Hello there mate, what you want to order?” asked Luhan twining the phone with his fingers, and winked his left eye with a smile only reserved for his eye candy. Luhan could literally hear his best friend roll his eyes to his left. But it seems like it had affected this guy, pink dots slowly showed up on his face. “A-a-a green tea frappe, medium, thank you” stumbled from his mouth, looking shy into the deer-looking eyes.

 

Jongdae from his other side began to find the ingredients for the frappe. Still holding the phone Luhan tapped twice on the cash register without breaking eye contact with the giant. “What’s your name?” piped Minseok from Jongdaes side as he helped his boyfriend cleaning the messy counter with signs of green tea powder everywhere. “Yifan” the answer came fast without any stumbling.

 

Luhan smirked again and handed back the phone to Yifan. “This one is on the house, since you are so handsome.” whispered Luhan loud enough for his coworkers to hear, without missing a beat and smirked till his infamous dimples came into sight when he saw Yifan was about to protest. After seeing Luhans dimples Yifans mouth automatically formed into an o, closed and opened his moth like a fish and his sharp eyebrows shaped like an angry bird. Neverless it made Luhan giggle and lifted his index finger to Yifans o-shaped mouth and stopped his jaw from moving and tilted his head to the left.  Minseok who was right behind Luhan too confused blinked twice to the scene in front of him, didn’t saw Jongdae who was just confused as his boyfriend and tripped right into Minseok. Both lost their balance and made the plastic cup with green tea frappe flew from Mineseok left hand and right into Yifans black Givenchy dress shirt. A girly shriek could be heard in the whole local, and surprisingly it didn’t came from Luhan but rather from Tao, the newly panda-looking part-time worker who just came out from the dressing room. His face looked like the whole café was burning, terror in his eyes and pointed his finger at Yifans now greenish shirt.

 

 “MINSEOK HYUNG THAT NECKLACE IS FROM GUCCI! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!” Jongdaes head between Minseok thighs mumbled “Gucci?” and moved his head too fast up and ended up punching his nose right into Minseok’s . Too embarrassed to look into Jongdaes eyes because of his now growing stick Minseok covered his face and whispered “Luhan’s ugly laughing face, Luhan’s disgusting laughing face..” like a mantra. Luhan was slowly turning his head towards Tao raised both of his hands around Yifan’s shirt collar.

 

 “Taooo, perfect timing! Look I have an extra shirt you can borrow, bab- don’t pout, yeah I know you love that shirt. Listen to gege this time, ok?” Yifan was still pouting (in a way that made Luhan’s heart go dokidoki) but let Luhan lead the way to the café’s dressing room anyway. The moment the door was slammed Luhan used his foot to bring a stair in front of the door, shoved Yifan right on the stair despite his long limbs, ripped the shirt soaked in green tea frappe in one go (Luhan has practiced a lot to master this technic, guess who he practiced with), threw the shirt away and jumped right into Yifans lap. Warm large hands locked around Luhan’s waist and both of them were breathing in the same air. “What are you doing Han? We can’t do it here, you can get fired.” whispered Yifan anxious even thought his eyes said something else. His arms locked around Yifans neck, he moved lips to nibble on the others bottom lip, a low moan filled the room. Drawing his head near Yifans ear he growled in a low husky voice “When I said I wanted to introduce you to my best friend, i didn’t mean to look this hot. , baby I almost wanted to take you right on the spot if it wasn’t for your phone.  Speaking of your ing phone what were you doing?”

“I was raising my own dragon, Lulu! You know that game Yixing told me about? He’s called Ace, our son!” Yifan answered excited with his gums showing. The “our son” part made Luhans heart beat faster, and through the thin layers Yifan could hear the heartbeats as if it was his own. Still smiling his gummy smile he moved his hands from the waist and up to Luhans face touching his chins like they were porcelain.

“I”.

Yifan softly kissed Luhans temple.

“Love.”

Yifan nuzzled his nose again Luhans nose.

The latter stopped breathing for one second.

“You.”

This time was Luhan who touched Yifans lips with his own. It was just a soft kiss without any tongues, but still it was they favorite kiss of all time. Luhan the one who broke the kiss, lifted his fingers to pinch his boyfriends squirrel cheeks. “YOU CHEESY IDIOT! WE HAVE ONLY DATED FOR 6 MONTHS YOU LITTLE !” he mumbled as Yifan tried to free his cheeks.

 

“YOU DATED FOR 6 MONTHS AND YOU DIDN’T SAY ANYTHING? LUHAN YOU ING , YOU ARE DEAD!” yelled Minseok, how he heard Luhan was a mystique. Strong arms were once again secured around Luhans waist that moved his a bit forward to he could feel something half hard. Since he was going to be killed by his best friend anyway Luhan grinded his hard against Yifans . Just as he was about to kiss his boyfriends chest, a slightly dunk from the door started both yifan and luhan.

 

“DON’T YOU DARE TO IN MY CAFÉ! IM GONNA TO CUT YOUR INTO PISCES AND FEED THEM TO THE WOLVES!”

 

Oh yeah, Minseok owned the café.

 

(Yes, why are you still here? y story ikr. But lots of typos here (it's over 2 am now, damn) if you want to PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT THE TYPOS! IM REALLY TOO LAZY TO LOOK THROUGH THIS AGAIN. Good night! ;a; )