✘episode 1

✗NO.MERCY: Female Edition ≫Starship Entertainment's Trainee Battle ✗
 
shot_zpsf15b74a1.png
fight
 no.mercy female edition
WHAT IS YOUR DREAM? DON'T YOU WANT TO DEBUT? DON'T YOU WANT TO COME OUT ON TOP? THEN YOU HAVE TO SHOW NO MERCY TO THOSE WHO ARE AROUND YOU. YOU NEED TO FIGHT TO SURVIVE.

BECAUSE THERE IS NO MERCY HERE
april
01

The girls start their first mission. Which is a solo performance that will be for the judges. 

 
aruthor's corner

okay so this is the only mission where i'm judging them on my own. if you picked a video where the performance wasn't that great then for you. 

 

for the other missions i'm having other opinions weigh in with mine. if someone that didn't get chosen wants to help me with that then comment because yea.

 

but also i'm choosing on who i want to be in the group that debuts and it's really hard because i've already started planning the second mission and like i love them all...

 

Okay so also how do you like how the chapter is writen? should i change it to past tense. the next chapter is probably going to be written differently just to try out a new style. 


 

 

Judge's comments

Bora- i'm really impressed with mimi's rapping skills. she's really developed as a rapper. 

 

hyorin- yesoo. she's very talented and i can see her going far in this competition. 

 

Jooyoung- I believe that kyung has a pretty voice. if we work hard, i'm sure she can also win.

 

le- i wasn't impressed with judy that much, but i know she's got talent. the rappers here are fierce. i'm excited to see where this goes. 

 

 
official trainees · teaser
 
 
 
EPISODE 1
 
 
start of the first mission
 

The girls enter their dance studio to see an envelope taped to the mirror. They all mumble to each other and Yeji walks to it taking it off the mirror and opening it.

“It’s a note for all of us.” She says pulling the letter out.

“Read it! Read it!” Silver says overly excited. Yeji clears .

“Hello, Trainees’. Today you will be assigned your first mission towards debuting. For your first mission you must prepare a solo performance, that you will present to the judges. Practice hard and make sure to be fearless. Anticipating your performance. XOXO Bora.” Yeji Announces.

“I guess we should be getting to work?” Kyung says. The girls all look at each other and begin to prepare.

 

“Today we’re meeting with our vocal and rapping coaches. I got number 12, so I need to practice really hard.” - Seungju

 

The 7 vocalist sit around a small room with their vocal instructors. The two men look around at the seven faces and one with glasses looks down at a piece of paper in his hand.

“We’ve got numbers 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 11 and 12.” He looks at Hi.J and Seonju, “Do you two want to stay trainee’s forever? You are both last. One of the other girls could’ve easily taken these spots. You understand that?” He shouted at the two girls. They both nodded. “Besides for Yesoo and Geumran, you five need to work really hard.” He said with a sigh. The other vocal instructor the one with a snapback on cleared his throat.

“Let’s do vocal exercises. Mi mi mi mi mi mi mi~” He sang.

 

“I didn’t feel bad when the others were getting yelled at. I could tell Geumran felt uncomfortable but I need to worry more about myself. I’m just really trying to win this. To debut. The others, we’re friends. All of us are friends but it stinks kind of having to fight against them, but I need this. They’ll understand if I don’t show much sympathy for them.” - Yesoo

 

In another room sits the five rappers. Their rapping instructor's are a male with tattoos and a women with one side of her head shaved. She looks at them and shakes her head. “I’m proud that Most of you did really well. I wasn’t expecting two of you to be first and second.” She says.

“Honestly speaking, I think Yeji and Isa will rise up. So hang in there.” The male says.

“You all have different styles. Pick your next song really carefully, you might screw up. But even if you’re doing bad, what is it I always say.”

“BE FEARLESS~” The five girls all shout.

“Yes! Fearless. Firece. Let’s start practicing.”

 

The girls are now free to work on their first mission performance.  In one studio practicing is Geumran and Yeji. Geumran is dancing on one side of the room and Yeji is on the other side practicing her rap for the mission. Yeji looks up and shakes her head. “I can’t dance like she can. I’m so bad.” She says with a slight chuckle.

“It’s okay, I can’t rap like you can. You and Mimi unnie are really good at what you do. Oh, oh. So is Isa unnie” Geumran says with a smile as she stops dancing. Yeji smiles at the camera and looks at her phone in her hand and continues to rap her song.

“Unnie writes all her raps. She even helped me compose the song I’m doing for our first mission.” Geumran says while admiring Yeji. “Her, Mimi and Isa unnie are my favorite unnies.” She chuckles. Yeji finishes practicing and then listens to Geumran perform her song.

“Mimi, Geumran, Isa and I are all gonna debut together. I just know it. We have to. But if one of us doesn’t- like if I don’t, I don’t want to be bitter about it. They’re my friends, and sure I’m gonna try and crush them-hahaha but we all promised to still be friends.” Yeji says while nodding her head.

 

Kyung is in a studio by herself. her glasses on and lyrics on a music stand. “I’m not really friends with any of the girls. Like we’re friends, but I’m not really close close with them. We get into fights sometimes. I’m just very straightforward. Our opinions clash and it can get crazy. I’m probably closest with Isa and Re:It. Re:It is a good vocalist though, and our styles are similar so I have to keep my eye on her.” Kyung chuckles slightly. “I’m just really excited to show them what I’ve got.”

 

“I think people think I’m not a threat. But I’ve got a really good performance lined up. I’m going to destroy them all.” Hyunsoo says. She’s in a studio with one of the vocal instructors. “I don’t always get along with the others always but I don’t talk much. When I do…” Hyunsoo trails off and chuckles.

 

In a hallway Seonju and Hi.J are practicing together. “We’re like best friends.” Hi.J says as she side hugs Seonju. Seonju chuckled and nods.

“We are. We’re only a year apart and we get along so well.” Seonju says. “It’s funny because we’re both low numbers.”

“We’ll rise together though!” Hi. J says with a big smile. “I’ll be number 1 and you’ll be number 2.” Seonju shoots her a playful glare.

“Ha. ha. We’ll see.” Seonju scrunches up her face and the two break out into laughter.

“I hear laughter!” Silver walks into the hallway, with a notebook in her hand. “My raps are in here.” She says to the camera.

“This is our other friend.” Hi.J says pulling Silver into the hug. “We’re the Maknaes line up.”

“We have to do a performance together. All of us three.” Seonju suggests.

“And Judy unnie can do it with us.” Silver adds. They all sit around in the hall.

“I’m really nervous. My voice it’s strong. But at the evaluation my throat was hurting.” Hi.J says rubbing her neck.

“It’s okay. So was mine. I was straining it. I could feel it. But I know that I can do it.” Seonju frowns and leans her head on Silver’s shoulder. Silver pats her shoulder.

“We’re gonna kill it. It’s gonna be awesome guys.” Silver assures the two. Silver gets up and dusts her off. “I’m gonna go practice. Good luck.” She says to the two and walks away mumbling something to her book.


Isa is shown in a dance studio dancing to GDFR by Flo Rida. Sweat is shown on her back and she looks tired as the music stops. She turns when she sees the camera and smiles. Taking her water bottle she sits on the ground. “I love dancing. I love dancing more than rapping. My skill in rapping it’s still developing, but my dancing. Can I get any better?” Isa laughs. “I’m gonna keep dancing now.” She winks at the camera before the music turns back on.

 

-Day Of Performance-

 

This is it. Today is the day of judgement. I could go home. I keep thinking of my brother. Did he stand on this stage too? I wonder if he was as nervous as I am today? I hope to have him with me for support.- Re:It

 

They all enter the building and after getting into hair and makeup are lead to a stage. No one is in the theater though. They look around confused. Suddenly the lights turn off and shrieks come from some of the girls. After a second the lights turn back on and in the audience sits the judges.

L.E of EXID sits on the left. Her brown hair down and sunglasses sit on the top of her head. Next to her is Bora, a serious look on her face. Next to Bora is Hyorin and then the only male, Jooyoung. Bora takes the mic in front of her and stands up.

“Welcome, to your first mission. You twelve all made it. But only a number of you can debut. You need to prove to us. That you can do this. Can you do it?” Bora says looking at the twelve girls. “I’m looking forward to you all perform. Anyone else has something to say?” Bora looks at the other judges. LE takes the mic.

“I better not be disappointed today. Got it?” She says and leans back in her chair.

“Good luck to you all.” Jooyoung tells them.

“Don’t be nervous, and have fun.” Hyorin says.

“Okay. Then...let’s get started.” Bora tells them all. She sits down and looks at her papers. The girls are all walked off stage and into the waiting area.

 


 

“Hello my name is Moon Ryumi, I’m currently 22 years old. I’m a rapper. Rapping is my passion. It’s what I do. I was born in Taiwan, and I lived there until I was 15. I’m the oldest child, I have a younger brother who I love. I love my family much.

Ever since I was a little girl I’ve loved dancing. I took jazz and ballet.  I always loved singing as well. I would sing to disney songs when they played. My dream wasn’t always to be an idol but when I was 17 I decided that’s what I wanted, that’s also when I started to work on my rapping skill.  On my 18th birthday all I wanted was to become an idol.

At 18 I joined Cube entertainment. I’m good friends with the boys of BTOB because we trained together. When my two good friends, Minhyk and Eunkwang of BTOB debuted I was really lonely. I dind’t have much friends. So I left and then rapped underground for a while before joining Starship. It’s been 1 year and 4 months since I joined Starship. I’m ready to debut. I believe I am.”

 

Today Judy’s brother is visiting her at a cafe. She sits at a table and waits excitedly. A young boy enters and walks to her. She stands and smiles wide.

“Ahh Donghyun~” She squeals and pulls him into a big hug. He chuckles.

“Noona, you’re embarrassing me” He whines before she releases him from the hug. He sits down across from her and the two order something. “So noona, how’s training?”

“It’s going good. I’m working really hard, ya know?” She smiles.

“I know, we’re really proud of you.” He tells her.

“What if- I don’t debut?” She asks looking down at glass of water.

“We’ll then I’m gonna make fun of you for it,” He said chuckling.

“Yah!” She raises her head and playfully slaps his hand. “You baby monkey.”

“Stitch!”

“Baby monkey!” They both stick their tongues out at each other. “Aish, why am I treating you to food? You should be treating me! I’m working so hard.”

“I am too.” He says while scrunching up his nose. The two laugh and continue to have lunch together. After they finish eating Judy walks him home and stops in to say hello to her parents.

“I liked getting to spend time with my brother, and I liked getting to see my family. I always miss them.”


 

“Number one, to the stage.”

“This is it.” Judy says to the camera before walking on to the stage. Judy stands in front of the judges with a smile on her face. Bora takes the mic and smiled up at Judy.

“Hello, I’m Judy.” Judy says before bowing.

“It’s nice to meet you Judy.” Bora says. “You’re number 1, so we’re expecting a lot from you okay?” Judy nods and takes a deep breath.

“When you’re ready, the music will start.” Bora instructs. Judy takes her place and the music begins.

As the performance ended a smile was still on Judy’s face and she stood in front of the judges who seemed to look pleased. They clapped softly and looked at each other.

“I can tell why you’re number 1, when you performed you had energy and you were fun to watch.” Hyorin said into her mic. Bora nodded her head in agreement.

“I think though, you’re only flaw was that while you performed, it sounded like you would run out of breath at certain times. Personally I think you could be a bit more tough, while you rap. I’m not that impressed honestly.” L.E says.

“I like your rap style, because it fits in for a fun dance song which many kpop songs are, so I like that.” Bora tells her.

“I think I agree with L.E, I’m not impressed as I thought I’d be.” Jooyoung says with a straight face. Judy who now looks a bit discouraged nods her head and is lead back stage to the waiting area.

The other girls praise her before Silver takes the stage.

 

“I’m one of the youngest, I’m gonna be 20 later this year and I’m not in college because I’m here. I’m training and I’m working towards debuting. When auditioning for companies and agencies my older brother would always come and follow me. I’d have to sneak away to underground rap battles. Hahaha. I’m the princess of my family. I’m Moon Eunbyul. Byul means star and that’s exactly what I am. Some people find me weird because I talk to things. I’m not weird. Everyone else is weird because they can’t hear them.”  Silver holds up a black toy poodle and a stuff dragon. “This. This is Laxy and Mr. Woo. Laxy’s real name is Galaxy but he never responds when I call him that. And Mr. Woo, was a gift my brother won for me. They’re my best friends. Mr. Woo says I’m going to debut. Thank you Mr. Woo, when I debut I’ll buy a Mrs. Woo, would you like that? I know, I know. Hahaha. Mr. Woo is really funny.”

 

“Hello~!” Silver says cheerfully. She waves to the judges happily. “I’m Silver.”

“Oh, wow. You seem really upbeat.” Bora says.

“I am. I’m just happy to be here.” The judges nod pleased with Silver’s energy.

“Well, you should be. You’re number 2. Good luck.” Bora says and leans forward to watch Silver perform.

The judges clapped and immediately L.E. took the mic.

“I like your style. You seemed committed to the lyrics which I really liked. Did you write them yourself?” L.E asks.

“Yes I did.” Silver replies with a slight nod of her head.

“I think your rapping skill, was stronger than Judy’s. It was edgier- But your performance, watching it was boring.” Hyorin tells her.

“Mmmm, I agree.” Bora says. “Thank you though.”

"Hold on!" Hyorin says. "Doesn't she look like someone?" Hyorin asks. Bora chuckles and nods.

"She does, but who?" Bora agrees

"You look like exo's kai." Hyorin tells silver. silver chuckles and nods.

"I've been told that." silver says.

"Ohh, could be twins scary." Hyorin chuckles. Silver bows happily and is sent back stage. She looks down at her nametag and starts to have a conversation with it backstage.


 

“I’m Yesoo. Nam Sooyeon is my real name, and I love music. I’m originally from Gwangsan in the Gwangju province. I grew up with music in my life. My grandfather made us play traditional musical instruments. I hated it. I didn’t like traditional music, because hip-hop. That’s my music. That’s my passion. I have to debut. I gave up so much to come to Seoul. I-I ran away from home in 2011, to follow my dream. This is my dream!” Yesoo’s eyes start to water. “I have to debut. For my family but mainly for myself. I want this so badly. It’s been awhile since I saw my family, because I’m stuck here training. I miss them. I need to work hard so I can see my family. Make them proud. Make ME proud.”

 

Yesoo is video chatting with her family back in the Gwangsan. She smiles at the camera and waves. “Hello~” She says in a cheerful manner.

“Sooyeon-ah, can you see me?” Her mother asks looking into the laptop screen. Sooyeon laughs and nods.

“Yes, I can see you.” She says.

“How are you?” Her mother asks. Sooyeon sighs softly.

“I’m doing good. You?”

“We’re getting by. You look thin? Have you been eating?” Her mother asks. Sooyeon chuckles and nods.

“Yes umma. I’m perfectly healthy. How’s appa?”

“Ah- he’s good. At work right now.” An old man walks past in the background. “Appa,” her mother looks back at the old man. “Sooyeon is on the computer, come say hi.” The old man walks over and smiles at the screen.

“Sooyeon? Are you working hard?” Her grandfather asks. She nods. “Good. I’m waiting for you to debut, okay?” Sooyeon chuckled.

“I promise. Soon. Soon my hard work will pay off.” She says.

“Good, good.” Her grandfather mumbles.

“I have to go make dinner now, it was nice talking to honey.” Her mother says.

“I promise to visit soon.” Yesoo tells them and smiles a bit sadly before hanging up the video call. “I miss them so much…”


 

Yesoo bows towards the judges and smiles. “It’s an honor to be in front of you four. I’m Yesoo.”

“Mm, nice to meet you. I really like your style.” L.E says looking at the way Yesoo is dressed.

“Me too. That jacket is cute.” Hyorin says chuckling.

“Are we here to judge her outfit or her looks?” Jooyoung asks with a playful smile on his face.

“Both.” Says Bora. “Hahaha, okay. Proceed then Yesoo.”

All four judges clapped after Yesoo finished singing. Jooyoung took the mic with a smile on his face. “I think when you sing, it makes you look attractive. The song you picked fitted your voice wonderfully, and I can see why you’re number 3.”

“Thank you.” Yesoo says softly.

“This has been my favorite performance so far. Though you weren’t dancing or doing anything flashy, there was something about the performance that kept me engaged and wanting to continue to watch.” Bora explains to her.

“You’re voice is really pretty. You look like you’d be a rapper but you come out and have this pretty voice. At the ending when you went up higher, it gave me chills.” Hyorin tells her.

"Thank you.” Yesoo repeats before exiting the stage. Yesoo enters the waiting room.

"Unnnie~ That was super good!" Silver squeals. "i need to protect my number really hard from you." yesoo laughs and shakes her head.

"nope. judy needs to protect her number." yesoo responds with a slight smirk on her face.


 

“My name is Na Geumran. I’m from Yongin, in the Gyeonggi province. My family growing up- we were really poor. My father had a gambling problem so we often were in debt. In didn’t help that my parents had many kids. There are six of us. I’m the oldest daughter. I have two older brothers and two younger brothers and one younger sister. I decided I wanted to become an idol because singing is my passion. I’m not good at math, or science or anything very intelligent. all I have is my voice. I want to become an idol and provide for my family. I want to my little sister a new pretty dress so she won’t have to wear my hand-me-downs. That’s the first thing, I’m gonna do when I make it. I’m gonna spoil my family. I’ve struggled so much to get here...I can’t give up. I have to debut.”

 

“Hello, I’m Geumran.” Geumran introduced herself before bowing to the judges. She smiled her wide smile, revealing her gums.

“Nice to meet you. What are you gonna sing today?” Bora asks.

“Haru Haru by Big Bang.” Geumran told the judges before clearing to sing.

The judges clapped after her performance and L.E. took the mic. “I didn’t expect that. I was expecting maybe something more upbeat or more UNF into it but I really enjoyed it. Your voice seems like it could be really powerful.”

“I agree. It was really nice to listen to. When you did the low notes and the higher ones your voice sounded pretty. I think you can do a lot with it.” Jooyoung said while nodding his head.

“Ahem...I think the only thing you need to work on is your breathing. I could hear you when you would breathe in to sing. So you need to work on that and make sure it’s not noticeable.” Hyorin told her.

“I promise to work on that. Thank you.” Geumran kept her smile, bowed once more and left the stage.


 

“My name is Lee Miyoung. It’s so ordinary that’s why my stage name is Mimi. Something that’s unique. I was born and raised in America. New York City to be precise. When I was about a young teen maybe I was sent to Korea to live with my grandparents and my one cousin. It was really hard for me. I was a troublemaker. I never did anything I was told, I didn’t really fit in and I was just bad. I feel guilty for putting my parents and grandparents through such a hard time. I-I want to repay them. That’s why I want to debut so badly. So I can do something useful. So I can make them proud of me…”

 

 MIMI took the stage and smiled down at the judges. She bowed her head and adjusted the cap on her head. “I’m Mimi, nice to meet you.” She says into her microphone.

“Ohhh, you look like Jooyoung’s type.” Hyorin says with a playful smile. Mimi chuckles and smiles.

“Yah- be quiet.” Jooyoung ruffles Hyorin’s hair and looks up at Mimi on the stage.

“Start when you’re ready.” Bora says. Mimi nods and takes a breath.

Mimi finished with a smile on her face. She looked down at the judges and awaited for one to speak. L.E. spoke first, “I like how when you rapped, it flowed. It didn’t break apart or anything. It went smoothly.”

“I think what I liked most is that you seemed invested into the performance, emotionally. You had your soul in it and I could see it when you performed.” Hyorin commented.

“Oh, I agree. You weren’t boring either. You got into it- and I liked how controled your breathing was while you rapped.” Bora says. “Thank you, that was really well.”

“Thank you.” Mimi says with another slight bow, as she walks off the stage.


“My brother is Shwonu, of MonstaX. He stood on the same stage I’m going to stand on. He’s worked so hard and I’m working just as hard as him. My name is Son Hyunsoo. i was only 11, when I got jumped by these neighborhood girls, that were older than me. One sliced my face with a pair of scissors . I have a scar on my face still, from the incident. You can’t see it right now, because I have really good makeup on but it’s there. I don’t want to get rid of it because it makes me stronger.”

 

Today Hyunsoo’s brother stopped by to help her practice. Hyunsoo is in the dance studio dancing to a pop song. The door opens and in walks Shownu, with a lunchbox in his hands. Hyunsoo notices him enter and stops dancing. She smiles bright and walks to him. The two embrace and greet each other.

“Oppa, is that lunch box for me?” She asks while pointing to the one in his hand. He nods and hands it to her.

“I figured, maybe you haven’t eaten yet.” He says. She sits down and opens the lunch box.

“Did you make it yourself?” She asks. He chuckles and shakes his head.

“No, umma made it. I stopped by home.” He tells her. She starts to eat the contents of the lunch box and smiles happily. “Can I have some too? Ahhh” Shownu opens his mouth waiting for Hyunsoo to feed him. She giggles and takes a grain of rice throwing it into his mouth.

“There ya go.”

“Yah, silly.” He chuckles and ruffles his hair. The two talk for a while as she finishes her lunchbox. She packs it up nicely and sweeps the crumbs on the floor into her hand before dumping them in the garbage. The two dance together for a while and he helps her with some moves before it’s time for him to go.

“I like hanging out with Shownu oppa, I don’t get to see him or my other brother much since I’ve started the show.” She tells the camera.


 
Hyunsoo took the stage and looked down at the judges. She smiled and bowed her head. “Hello, I’m vocalist Hyunsoo.” She introduces.

“Ah- You’re Shownu’s sister, right?” Hyorin asks. She nods.

“Yes. He’s my older brother.”

“You’re better looking than your brother.” Hyorin jokes.

“Talent must run in the family.” Bora says. “He was number 1 for some time, if I remember correctly. Are you gonna be number 1 too? Because I’m expecting a lot from you.” Hyunsoo nods.

“I’m gonna be number 1. I promise.”

“That’s what I like to hear.” Bora smiles at Hyunsoo on stage.  

The judges clapped as she finished and the music came to a stop. “Let me start off with, you have a pretty voice. But while you were singing I got bored.” Bora says into her mic. “You’re voice is nice, and it was a nice song. But for first impressions, I’d like to have seen something more memorable.”

“I agree,” Jooyoung adds, “I think that maybe if you went high on the high notes. It sounded like you were being safe. So next time I’d like to see you step out of your comfort zone.” He says with a smile.

“I also think that maybe you could’ve been louder. It sounded like the music was really loud and overpowering your voice. I’ve had that happen to me before too.” Hyorin says as she looks at Hyunsoo on stage.

“Okay. Thank you. I’ll work on what you’ve told me.” Hyunsoo tells them before leaving the stage.

“She was so pretty.” Hyorin says making everyone laugh.

“My name is Namgung Kyunghwa. I’m the oldest out of all 12 girls, which kind of means...this is my last chance to debut. I’ve been through so much in my life. I didn’t have a good childhood and it was tough even being a teentager. I suffered a lot, but thankfully I’m okay now. Now that I’m this point in my life, I intend to live it to the fullest. Getting kicked off this show...it’s not an option. I have to do this. I want to do this. So badly. If that means stepping on few people to get to the top...well...all is fair in love and war.”

Kyung approached the stage and smiled politely at the judges. “Hello, I’m Kyung.” She introduces herself and bows. The judges blink confused and look at each other.

“Oh wow, you’re handsome.” Hyorin says with a laugh.

“Ah- thank you.” Kyung says.

“Wow...she really is good looking.” LE chirps. They all laugh again. “Why don’t you start.” Kyung nods, and takes position ready to perform.

The judges clap softly as she finishes. LE picks up her mic. “You have such a harsh look, but your voice is so pretty and light. I’m so shocked.” She says with a laugh. The other judges nod in agreement.

“You have a really pretty voice there Kyung,” Hyorin starts, “Your voice kind of cracked when you did your first high note in the song. I’m wondering if maybe it’s because you were running out of breath? Or maybe it’s because you’re nervous. Either way, that was a nice performance.”

“I liked how though your voice cracked, you kept singing and you didn’t show any signs of worry. You stayed confident in yourself.” Bora says, with a clap of her hand, applauding her.

“Thank you.” She said bowing her head slightly.


“My older brother, his name is Park Kwangji, and I’m Park Ahyeon. His twin sister.  I was angry when my brother got eliminated. He’s so talented and amazing at what he does. I vowed that I wouldn’t get eliminated. He only had two missions. It makes me mad. I’m mad that he didn’t get to go far. I’m gonna make it though. I’m gonna make it far, and I’m gonna see my debut day. I’ve been training for so long. For 9 years. 9 years. I first started at JYP and now I’m here. I’ve seen friends debut. Now it’s my turn. It’s my turn. Look out world. Re:It is coming.”

 

Today Re:It is going to spend it with her brother. The two are outside in the park on a sunny day. “Kwangji, will you be mad if I win?” Re:It asks as they on a bench together. Kwangji looks at her and thinks for a second.

“Hmmm...I think, I’d kill you and then pretend to be you.” He says jokingly. She laughs and playfully pushes his shoulder.

“Yah! That’s so mean. You wouldn’t be happy for me?” She asks.

“I’m joking. Of course I’d be happy for you, you’re my sister.” He says with a smile.

“Oh, good.” She gets up and walks to one of the swings and looks back at him. “Push me!” She shouts. He chuckles and shakes his head.

“No way.”

“Please?”

“Call me oppa, and I’ll push you.” He says. She frowns and sticks her tongue out at him. She starts to pump her feet and begins to swing back and forth. Kwangji watches from the bench for a few minutes before joining her on the swing next to her.

“I bet I can swing higher.” She says challenging her brother.

“Nu-uh.”

“Uh-huh. Watch!” Re:It and Kwangji then begin to pump their legs hard to see who could swing higher. Kwangji goes higher than her.

“Ha. I won!” He exclaims. Her swinging slowly dies down as she sticks her tongue out him some more. The two play on the swings before leaving to eat dinner with their family.


Re:It enters the stage with her mic in hand. She smiles before the judges and bows. “Hello. I’m Re:It.” She says proudly.

“Hi, Re:It,” Bora says with a smile, she turns to LE, “This is our dinosaur trainee.”

“Dinosaur trainee? Why?” LE asks.

“I’ve been training for 9 years. 3 with JYP and 6 with Starship.” She tells them.

“Ah, really? She’s like a veteran.” LE says making everyone including Re:It chuckle. “Start when you’re ready.

The judges clap as she finishes and Hyorin quickly picks her mic up. “Woah...that was really good. You have such a unique voice. It’s raspy, kind of like mine. Your voice throughout the entire song was really strong. I’m impressed.” she says.

“I like how confident you were up there. You had an aura to yourself that was cool, you had this vibe that got us really into your performance and I enjoyed watching very much.” Bora comments. Jooyoung holds his mic to his mouth, with a smile on his face.

“Ah- I wasn’t expecting that. Your voice is so different from the other girls. Even in the beginning when you were humming it sounded good.”

“I think the only thing I’m worried about is, how your voice will sound next to the others.” Bora adds. The others nod a bit.

“Thank you for your comments.” Re:it says softly before leaving the stage.

“How was she number 8?” LE asks looking at the other judges. They shrug.

“Must’ve been a bad day.” Jooyoung says with a laugh.

Re:It enters backstage and makes eye contact with Yesoo, who’s sitting down.

“I gotta keep my eye on you.” Yesoo says chuckling.


“I use to live in the Philippines. I was a child star for a while but then things got rough. We didn’t have much money. I-I had to stop going to school, because my parents couldn’t afford for me to go.” Isa takes a deep breath and smiles. “When I came to Korea and became a trainee. I got my education. I’ve worked really hard over the past 6 years. I’m ready to debut. I put so much time in, failing is not an option for me.”

Isa waits off stage and asks one of the stage managers to start playing the music. Her music starts and she walks on to the stage. “Yeah, yeah!” Her hand bounces in the air to the beat. “Wassup, Isa is back. Yes, Isa is back. Say No. Mercy!” The judges playing along chant back “no mercy.” “Say No.Mercy” the judges repeated after her. “One more time, No.Mercy” she held her mic towards them once more. A smile was on her face as she begins to rap.

The judges all clap as her performance comes to an end. “That, was a different approach from the others.” Bora says with a chuckle.

“Ima guess your name is Isa?” LE asks. Isa nods with a smile on her face.

“I liked your rap style. It was a bit rough, around the edges- but that’s what I liked. How it was rough and how you seem to have a sharp tongue as you rapped. Your breathing was perfect and it flowed together nicely.” Bora says smiling.

“Ah- thank you.” Isa replies.

“I liked how you just came out pumped and getting us into the performance.” Jooyoung says. “But I have to warn you, it can be kind of corny when you do that.”

“I liked it. It would’ve been awkward if we didn’t play along.” Hyorin adds.

“I like you. I thought that was a good performance. You have a swagger to you that’s appealing” LE tells her.

“Thank you for your comments.” Isa says with a bow. She walks off stage. Hyorin sighs as she leaves and looks at the others.

“This is gonna be a tough competition.” Hyorin says. They all nod in agreement. Isa walks backstage as Yeji takes the stage. The girls all turn to the screen to watch Yeji perform.

How will the bottom three’s performance go? Find out in the next episode of No.Mercy Female Edition.

 
Performances

hyunsoo
kyung
re:it
isa
coming soon: Yeji, Hi.J Seonju

episode 2 preview

"I don’t hate her, because I don’t hate anyone. But I dislike her a lot. Why would they put us to work together? We’re gonna kill each other.” Geumran sighs as she looks at the camera frustrated.

 

“My throat hurts. It’s burning right now.” Hi.J holds up a piece of paper with that written on it. “I’m saving my voice for our performance. I have to do better than her.”


 

“If I lose to her. I’m going to be so mad. I’ll cry. I know I’m a better singer than her, so this is gonna be easy.” Hyunsoo says while glancing back at her partner.

 

 

“I think they picked a good team, my partner and I are a good match. We work well. We’re having fun for our performance. It’s gonna be so awesome. I’m gonna prove myself to them again. I am number 1.” Judy says with a look of determination on her face.

layout designed and coded by flamzfox at Cerulean Themes