✘teaser

✗NO.MERCY: Female Edition ≫Starship Entertainment's Trainee Battle ✗
 
shot_zpsf15b74a1.png
fight
 no.mercy female edition
WHAT IS YOUR DREAM? DON'T YOU WANT TO DEBUT? DON'T YOU WANT TO COME OUT ON TOP? THEN YOU HAVE TO SHOW NO MERCY TO THOSE WHO ARE AROUND YOU. YOU NEED TO FIGHT TO SURVIVE.

BECAUSE THERE IS NO MERCY HERE
april 
01

the 12 girls are chosen for no.mercy female edition. and are given their first mission to prepare for.

 
about the owner

if you guys want to know how I came up with what their first rankings will be then i will tell you. tbh just gonna tell you know. for each character i added up the numbers for singing + Rapping + Dancing. if some had the same number i'd go by who applied first. the highest number we got was 22 and the lowest was 15. if you want to know what number your character got when i added the numbers up just ask. 

 
official trainees' · judges
teaser
first rankings
 

18 girls stood inside the hot dance studio. They all stood in a line quietly waiting for the “judges” who have been evaluating them each month to speak. The judges were made up of four different men who all had been in the music business for years now. Those four men would be deciding the fate of each girl. Only 12 of them could be accepted into Starship’s female version of No.Mercy. There use to be more of the trainee’s but two months ago 24 turned to 18 and now 18 was turning into 12. The 18 of them were split into three groups consisting of 6 girls. They’d be evaluated on their skill, their dancing and their presence.

    One man cleared his throat and looked down at a piece of paper. He then began to speak. “I’m going to call out 12 names. When your name is called step forward. The order you are called in is your ranking.” The man said. He glanced up at the paper to see the nervous faces of the 18 girls.

    “Number one, Judy.” A girl with round eyes and a big smile was shown across her face stepped forward. She bowed politely before tucking a strand of her hair behind her large ears.

“Number two, Silver.”  The girl with silver purple hair jumped forward. She did a little dance before bowing and standing up straight. The other girls chuckled a bit bitterly at her childish actions.

“Number three, Yesoo.” A girl with plain black hair step forward. She bowed and mumbled a thank you before smiling.

“Number four, Geumran.” A short haired girl with a big smile stepped forward. Her teeth showed as she smiled wide.

“Number five, Mimi.” The sound of a sigh of relief could be heard as a girl with a snapback step forward. She took her cap off before bowing and placing it back on her head.

“Number six, Hyunsoo.” A smirk was plastered on to a girl’s face as she step forward. She glanced at the others still not called and flipped her hair.

“Number seven, Kyung.” A girl with handsome features stepped forward. She took off her cap, ruffled her hair and bowed.

“Number eight, Reit.” Stepped forward was a girl with a pleased smile on her face. She pulled her dark brown hair into a ponytail before bowing.

    “Number nine, Isa.” A girl with short bobbed hair stepped forward and her lips. Her held was held up with pride to have been chosen.

    “Number ten, Yeji.” A girl with a doll like appearance stepped forward. Her bangs stuck to her forehead due to sweat. She bowed and breathlessly sighed. The tension in the room grew, now only two people were left and even if you were to be called last place was not an ideal spot.

    “Number eleven, Hi.J” A girl with bright blonde hair popped forward and wiped the sweat off her cheek. She bowed and glanced at the girls behind her. The moment of truth was now. Only one more girl would be able to have the chance to debut.

    “Number twelve...Seonju.” A cry could be heard from a trainee that was not chosen. Tears were in Seonju’s eyes as she stepped forward and bowed. She wiped her eyes and took a deep breath.

    “You twelve will be participating in No.Mercy female edition. We expect you to work even harder from here on out. Yes you were all chosen but not all of you are going to debut. You need to fight for this. Understood.” The man told them all. He and the other three got up and left the room. The girls all turn to the four that weren't chosen and they all hugged them. The four girls were escorted out the room leaving the twelve alone.

“AHHHH~” I can’t believe we made it!” Silver shouted as she jumped around the room.

“All of you come here.” A PD said walking in with badges in his hand. “You guys have to wear these from now on.” He passed out name tags with numbers on it. Judy stood proud with the number 1 pinned on to her shirt.

The girls were lead out of the room and back to their dorms.

    *    *    *

“When they told me we had to wear the numbers all the time, I was embarrassed because I’m number 12. I’m last. I tried really hard but I’m just happy that I’m here. That I made the cut. I’m gonna work harder from now on.” - Seonju

 

“I was mad, when I was called seventh, because some of the girls didn’t deserve to be before me. I work harder than them, I’m more talented than them and I deserve to debut. I’m gonna be number 1 next time. Watch and seee.”- Kyung

 

“Ahhhhh~ I’m number two. I can’t believe it. My heart was racing. It’s still beating so fast. I can’t wait to go to the dorm and tell Mr. Woo and Laxy! All my hard work has paid off~” - Silver.

 

“My brother was number 1. and I’m number 6. I’m going to be number 1. I’m going to be the best. I am the best.” - Hyunsoo
 

“I did it. I’m here. I’m proud of myself. I may not be number 1 right now, but that’s gonna happen.”- Mimi

 

“Hahahaha...I did it. Umma? Are you watching because I made it and I’m so happy. Thank you umma for giving birth to me so I can be here right now. Mwuah!”- Geumran
 
“I’m 11. I don’t want wear it but I will because I have to. I’m gonna make sure my hair covers the second one so they think I’m number 1, hahaha.”- Hi.J
 
“My older brother, he didn’t debut- but me. I’m not my older brother. I love Kwangji and I’m gonna make him so proud by debuting. I’ve been training for too long. Too long.” - Re:It
 

“I gave up a lot to become a trainee and follow my dream. Being number three. It’s awesome, I hope to stay a good number..”- Yesoo

 

“I’m going to debut. It’s as simple as that. This number. This ugly number, it’s not going to hold me down, no. If anything it’s gonna make me stronger.”- Isa

 

“Number 10? Can’t I just get rid of the 0 now, because I’ll become number 1. I might be at the bottom but I know I can do it. The competition is tough but Judy...look out.”- Yeji.

 

“I’m number 1...I can’t stop smiling. I’m proud of myself. I’m gonna keep this number. It suits me well. Ladies try and take it but be careful playing with fire.”- Judy