Never Letting Go

I'm Never Letting Go!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* Hey guys this is technically a oneshot I'm sorry if many of you thought it was going to be a story story I did check the foreword to make it a oneshot. Sorry for the confusion.*

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

Luhan giggled to himself walking into the massive apartment. "Sehun?" Closing the door behind him, he headed off to the kitchen to put away some groceries. "Sehunnie?....You home?"

 

Thats weird. Sehunnie always come down and greets me with a smile and a kiss.

 

Luhan was excited for today was a special day for Sehun and him. Today was their 4th anniversary of being a married couple. Usually, most people don't get as choked up for their anniversary(every year every time) as Luhan does, but every year was special. Luhan pulled out a three layer heart shaped cake, that had white icing at the top and around the side faded from whte to red. Soft roses petals (edible of course) danced around the edges of the cake giving it a unique romantic feeling. Engraved in red icing was "Happy 4th  Aniversary My Love". Luhan lips reached ear to ear, as he giddily placed the cake down on the black marble counter top. 

 

Maybe he's not home. Which isn't a bad thing since this will give me a chance to surprise him. I have many ideas for tonight that will leave him exhausted and won't be able to leave the bed tomorrow. 

 

In a black laced bag was Luhan's special goodies that he knew by heart Sehun would be dying to try tonight. Beside the black bag was a smaller bag decorated as if a child had made it themselves. Luhan looked at his phone to see if he recieved any messages from Sehun, but to his dismay there were none. He was about to call Sehun when he heard a loud thump coming from the upstairs. Luhan's brows knitted together in confusion, and curiosity.

 

Heading up the spiral staircase Luhan was able to hear noise coming from the master bed. Closing in on the room Luhan could hear from the other side of the door.

 

"Ahhhhh!...yes....yes.. mmmmmm...." A frown graced Luhan's beautiful face as he continued to hear the moans. Sehun wouldn't do anything behind my back...right?

 

"Ahhh... h-harder, Sehun! Yes! Yes! right there hit right there again." The sound of skin slapping, and bed squeeking against the floor board broke Luhan's heart. he wanted to believe that Sehun was not in THEIR room, ing some random in THEIR home.

 

", s-so good Eun Soo." At that very moment Luhan's heart dropped from his chest to his stomach. Tears brimmed his eyes, with determination, anger, hurt, and hatred. Luhan wanted to know why Sehun betrayed him. Luhan circled his shaking hands around the knob and slowly twisted it to the right. What he saw killed him when he succesfully found the strength to open the door completely. Sehun was mounting a women with bright red hair. Her limbs were wrapped around Sehun like a sloth as Sehun continued to pound away at the woman's sweet spot. Luhan stood their broken and appalled of the sight before him. He was wedged between screaming and choking the out of Sehun or quietly walk out the room still undetected and drown himself in tears. Hearing more of her erractic moans of calling out Sehun's name, brought Luhan back to reality. 

 

Sehunnie How could you? Luhan whispered in a broken tone. He didn't mean to utter a sound, but he soon regretted doing so as Sehun heard and jumped off the woman. Seeing his Luhan with tears staining his perfect skin. 

 

"Luhannie?" The woman Sehun was ing  just a minute ago, quickly got off the bed and tried to gather all of her belongings that were scattered across the floor. Getting herself partially dressed she excused her self out the apartment. Luhan and Sehun stared a each other, for a bit before Sehun broke eye contact, hoping to move closer to his lover to explain. 

 

"Luhan its n-"

 

"DON'T!" Luhan turned his head away, fresh tears threatening to fall at the brim of his eyes again. "You lied to me. You betrayed me and my trust. YOU! OF ALL PEOPLE CHEATED ON ME BEHIND MY BACK WHEN ALL I HAVE DONE SINCE WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER WAS GIVE YOU MY ALL! Tears glided down Luhan's porcelain skin, as he clenched his hands into fists. Sehun tried to step closer to the smaller, but Luhan stepped back. 

 

"Luhannie, I can explain..."

 

"..."

 

"Babe, please hear me out. Its not what you-"

 

"I trusted you Sehun. Of all people I thought you would be the last person to break my heart." Luhan's head hung low so Sehun couldn't see how much pain he was in. Silence graced the broken couple before Sehun swiftly grabbed Luhans hands in his.

 

SLAP!

 

An angry red mark graced its presents on Sehuns left cheek. " I-I h-h-hate y-y-y-you." Luhan stepped back from Sehun and broke into a run. Luhan ran down stairs and quickly grabbed his keys in one go, slamming the door behind him. He made his way to his car, leaving a stunned Sehun at the doorway of their bedroom. 

 

"What have I done" Sehun whispered.

____________________________________________________________

 

Luhan has been driving for ten minutes before he suddenly felt squeamish. He pulled over the side of the road and vomited all the contents he ate today. He took some time to rejuvenate himself before heading to his parents house.

 

I'm so stupid. Sehunnie....No, Sehun. Why? Why did you do this to us? to me? Was I not enough? 

 

After an hour of driving Luhan pulled into the familiar garage. Getting out of his car, Luhan made his way to the door. His mother already there to greet him with open arms, as a sad smile plastered on her face. In this situation no mother would ever want to see their child feeling so much pain, whether its physically, mentally, or emotionally. Mrs. Lu opened her arms wider as her son placed himself in between them. She held her baby tight in her arms and hushed sweet nothings in his ear. They rocked side to side as the only noise heard was Mrs. Lu hushing sounds and everything will be oks. Luhan felt somewhat better, but the scar Sehun engraved in his heart still burned.

 

"Come sweetheart, its chilly tonight. Lets get you inside and settled." Luhan could only nod for he was in no mood to speak. Mrs. Lu took her son inside the house and led him to his old room. Mr. Lu just stood there watching his son's poor state as his wife  walks him up the flight of stairs. He knew that talking to his son was not the best idea at the moment. So hopefully tomorrow Luhan would be more cooperative to talk to them when he was ready.

 

Upstairs Mrs. Lu was helping Luhan balance himself at the edge of the toilet bowl. The moment he enetered the room Luhan headed straight to the bathroom throwing up. He started to feel dizzy, light headed and dehydrated. Mrs. Lu stood their holding her son's waist pitying the poor boy that once brought happiness and endless laughter to their life. She continued to rub Luhan's back in comforting circles until he was done throwing up. Brushing his teeth, and changing into sleep wear, Luhan went to sleep after his mother left him to be alone. Tears trickled down his face once more, as the images of Sehun and that woman flashed in his mind.

 

You promised you would never let me go. So much for keeping that promise.

 

Luhan finally drifted to sleep.

________________________________________________

The Next Day-

 

"YOU ING MORON!!!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO MY BABY DEER?!!!"

 

"Tao I think you should calm down." Kris tried to soothe his lover by rubbing his back.

 

" YOU KRIS!"  Tao was furious after overhearing his lover and his lover's brother talking about his situation.  "SEHUN YOU EGOTISTICAL ING MORON!" Kris held a protective arm around Tao, for Tao was only seconds away from pouncing Sehun and choking the daylights out of his little brother.

 

"You are so going to regret this Sehun. I hope you never see them again." Tao whispered angrily. Sehun didn't hear the second part of Tao's statement since he zoned out after that.

 

"TAO!" Kris had enough and took his lover out of the room to cool off. Sehun stood their spaced out. 

 

Lulu...I"m so so so so so very sorry. What I did was unexceptable and because of my actions I lost the best thing thats ever happened to me. 

 

"Sehun" Kris sighed in disappointment. 

 

"He's right. Tao. He's right I do regret it Kris. Luhan didn't deserve the pain I caused him."

 

"Then why would you cheat behind his back instead of talking to him face to face like a normal person should do?"

 

"Its complicated. Luhan has been acting strange for a whole 2 months. He was moody and our life just went down hill. He wouldn't let me touch him. I admit my reason for what I did could never justify for hurting Luhan. Kris I became so ually frustrated, when we did have it was dull, there wasn't a spark. And at some point I thought maybe Luhan wasn't in love with me anymore. So, I started seeing this woman, Eun soo. We met at the bar that time we celebrated on our big contract with Lim Tech. We started talking and seeing each other. Since then  Luhan started drifting away more and more ever day and things just excalated from there."

 

"Oh god Sehun....what have you done?" Kris shook his head and brushed his hair back. "For your sake you better hope Luhan didn't leave the country."

 

Sehun stared at his brother quizzically. "Why?"

 

"N-nothing. I have to go find my Panda and calm him down no thanks to you." Kris left the office again in search of his Panda. Finding the Panda in Kris's office staring down from the window of people hustling and bustling from point A to point B. "Tao?" 

 

"Sehun is stupid. I won't apologize to him."

 

"I know"

 

"I'm sorry I made such a scene Kris, but you of all people should know how I feel about cheating. And on top of that He's pregnant." Tao still looked threw the mirror refusing to meet his lover's eyes. " Luhan isn't like me or the others. He is fragile, and if he ever did pull through the outcome of it all would end badly. On both their parts." Kris walked up behind Tao and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist holding him tightly against his own body. Kris trailed chaste kisses up and down the side of Tao's neck.

 

"It will get better. Sehun needs to figure this out on his own."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter