First Meeting

My Life As Me

 

*Beep Beep*

"YAH JADE, THE SCHOOL SERVICE IS ALREADY HERE!"

"N-neh! I'll be there in a minute!"

Right now, I'm stuffing my face with whatever food is on the table. Waaahhh, I'm still hungry.

"YAAAH, HURRY UP!"

"Comiiiiiiiing!"

Annyeong food. We shall meet again.

~

*Slam*

As soon as I got in the car, I opened my bag to look for my earphones so I could listen to music. When I plugged it to my phone, I searched for songs I would like to listen to.

'Hmmmm... let's see. 12:30..nah, Whatcha Doing ..nope, hmmm.. Give Love... okay!'

 

I’m sad, why can’t you understand me?
You don’t understand, I like you

What did I do wrong? Why are you doing this to me?
The more you do that, the sadder I get, oh I’m so sad
So let me slowly come into your heart


'Na na naaaaaa, na na na na naaaaa. *Sigh* I wish this school year would be okay

 

~Flashback 2015 January~ 

 

"Happy New Yeaaaaar!"

We all came back to school after having a vacation for Christmas. Everyone was very happy to see each other again while I'm here sitting on my desk, sulking.

"Sigh~ There's school agaaaaain! Why can't we have a longeeeer vacation?" I told my bestfriend Mae

Suddenly I felt myself being flicked on the forehead. I held the spot that was hit while glaring at the person who did it.

"Yah! What was that all about?" She just shrugged her shoulders.

"You keep on complaining that I had to hit you." 

"Aiish! You didn't need to do thaaat! Now look at my foreheaad!" I whined slapping her arm while pointing at my forehead.

"Whatever." 

I stood there, gaping at her like a fish that got out of the water. 

"WHAT!? YOU CAN'T JUS-"

"Hi guuuys! How are you?"

We both looked in front when we heard a familiar voice.

"Oh. Hi Gail" we both said waving at the latter

"What's up?" 

"Meh. The vacay was too short!" I whined, clicking my tongue in distaste. "I didn't get to do anything other than sleep, eat, sleep, eat 24/7."

"Well that's what you ever do all the time anyway." muttered Mae

I glared at her for saying that stupid retort

"Eh. That's okay. At least we get to see each other again!" She said, grinning.

"More like, we'll get to see our boring teachers and annoying classmates again."

"Come on guys, I don't think it'll be that bad!"

We were startled when there was a loud unmanly scream piercing through the air and looked for the source of it.

"I spoke too soon."

"Yep. Happens all the time!"

--

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHI-" As soon as he started yelling, I ran to him and clamped my hand on his mouth for him not to yell any colorful cuss words and get suspended for that. I glared at him and saw him giving the person in front of him an I'm-gonna-freaking-kill-you-if-you-talk-like-that-again look. Though I'm sure what he was thinking of another word besides freaking but, nevermind.

"Mind telling me why the hell were you shouting?" I said, glaring at the both of them.

 "HE STARTED IT!" Wayne yelled, pointing at the guy in front of him a.k.a Tom

"I DID NOT!"

"YES YOU DID!"

"DID NOT!"

"YOU DID!"

"NOT!"

"DID!"

"NOT"

"DID!"

"DID NO-"

"OKAY! OKAY! WE GET IT! NOW, TELL US WHAT HAPPENED!" I yelled at the both of them gaining their attention.

"WHEN I WAS SLEEPING, HE WAS ABOUT TO PUT A PLUNGER ON MY FACE!"

"Eh? Wait, what?"

"Eh?! What the actual f-?!" I shot a glare to Jack, warning him

We were all shooting Tom questioning looks and waited for his response. He looked like he was really startled and nervous.

He then started laughing awkwardly.

"Uhhh.. Ehe he he he. Well, you see,...funny thing is there was dirt on his face so I had to uhh.. exterminate it with a uhh.. plunger! You know, in Doctor Who, the Dalek terminates anything unpleasing!"

"Uh-huh. I see.." I said, looking at him as if he was a rare species.

"Wait, what's Doctor Who?" 

'Uh-oh. Not good' We suddenly felt the temperature drop dramatically 

"Who asked that question?" Abby asked, eye twitching and hands trembling.

"Uhh.. I did!" John raised his hand enthusiastically.

"Pabo.." I whisper-yelled to him.

.

.

.

.

To be continued..

 


Hey guys! Sorry to keep you waiting. Anyway. I'll be updating again for the next part of this. For the song, you should all listen to it. It's called Give Love by Akdong Musician/ AKMU :) Hope you enjoyed this chapter~