Our Rooftop.

In the Rooftop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        "Don't you have any feelings for him? More than friendship?" Asked Yoona to the girl. 

 

        They were waiting for the teacher to appear and Yoona was again saying nonsense to her. Not wanting to answer the same question by the thousand time Seohyun used he puppy eyes on Sehun,Yoona boyfriend,to ask him to stop her.

 

         "Sorry Hyun...She's in her "cupid" mode,i don't know how to stop her" he said smiling in apologize to her. 

       

         Sometimes she couldn't understand why they are friends.

 

          "But not a little? You two are so dishonest" Yonna crossed her arms Seohyun snorted.

 

          "Yoong...Stop please,this is annoying me and Luhan are just friends" the girl was convict on her words. But Yoona wasn't going to give up.

 

        "Don't you ever become curious?"

 

        "In what?"

 

        "In how would feel to kiss your best friend?"

 

        The class bell rang and teacher entered in the class. Stopping Seohyun to say the answer to Yoona.

        Finally some words from her friend made Seohyun think deep. Kiss Luhan? Never,but he really looked like have soft lips. Seohyun shaked her head...That's not even possible.

 

            --------------///---------------

 

         Xi Luhan and Seo Joohyun are well known by their friendship,Luhan the typical popular boy,all the girls crush and loved by all teachers and Seohyun the smart girl,the lovely girl and nobody (even Luhan fangirls) hated her,she was just as perfect than Luhan. Their friendship began when the boy moved to Korea with his parents and becom front door neighbour from her. They grow up together.

         Luhan was walking in the school corridor. Girls were throwing some compliments to him,he just smiled to them in gratitude. As always the Mr. Popular just wanted to find one person. His eyes searched for her,scanning every place on that long corridor. His eyes stopped and his serious face become a grin.

         There she was,Seo Joohyun,closing her lock with books on her hands,he walked in her direction,smiling as always,the girl around him were melting. But a hand stopped him to go foward her. He looked to his right and saw a girl,a pretty girl. He didn't know her name.

 

        "Luhan oppa..." then he reminded it was the second year,popular girl.

 

        "Jiyeon...?" The girl nodded. Seeing that he knew it her she used her braveness and got herself close to him,their bodies touching a little.

 

        Seohyun looked to them. In shock. The feelings that were passing trough her were so different that she couldn't handle them. The girl knew it that he had fans,but she never cared for that. Seeing Jiyeon touching him so casually was...strange and she was a little hurt.

        It was the first time that Seohyun realized that Luhan was pretty popular. Jiyeon was the most pretty girl in the second year,she was almost a queen in the school. A step from the girl,made Seohyun heart beats faster. A kiss on the cheaks made her heart go down.

       "That's nonsense" Seohyun mumbled to herself. Walking to her next class.

 

       ------------------///-----------------

 

       "Luhan oppa is so dreamy..." said a girl.

 

       "Luhan is the perfect boyfriend material...I want him so badly" sais a girl that had the same age than her.

 

      That whispers,comments from other girls,was making Seohyun go crazy! She never in her all high school heard that amount of comments toward him. She covered her ears not wanting to hear more. She walked fast and finally reached her class.

 

       -------------------///----------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter