11:11

11:11

“Hyung that’s the third one this month, what the hell?” Jungkook asked him. They were walking back from a restaurant where Jungkook may or may not have been spying on one of Seokjin’s many failed dates.

“Language Jungkook” Seokjin scolded, coming to a stop at a crosswalk, the night traffic zooming past them. 

“Sorry. But hyung, what happened this time? He looked like a nice guy!” Seokjin scoffed, shaking his head, reliving the horrible twist the date took.

“He didn't like my interests as much. Said that he might as well have been dating a woman” Seokjin answered, kicking the snow on the ground, once white and soft now turned to dark and slush. Jungkook was quiet beside him, the energy and curiosity of his younger brother was gone, a quiet demeanor in its place.

“…that’s stupid” Jungkook mumbled as the crosswalk turned green, the two of them making their way across. “You’ll find somebody someday hyung. You’re a great catch” Jungkook reassured him.

Seokjin could see their shared apartment building up ahead, the want to be out of the cold and into his bed for the night growing with every step.

“You act like an old lady sometimes, but you’re a catch none the less.” Seokjin laughed before throwing a punch, satisfaction rising with the sound it made on Jungkook’s arm.

“Yeah, yeah. Just open the door child” As Jungkook searched for the keys, Seokjin looked up at the sky, trying to see the stars. It was difficult with all the city lights hiding them all. There was one though, it was barely visible, but Seokjin saw it. Looking down at his phone, he noted the time being 11:11. If there was any time to make a wish, it was now. Seokjin looked up at the star again, mouthing his wish just as a cloud hid the star from view. Jungkook called his name and Seokjin walked into the building, the cold and the events from earlier staying outside.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“We've got a new one hyung” a voice called out over the clicking of the keyboard.

“What’s it this time Taehyung?” Yoongi responded, eyes peering over his clipboard.

“Satellite 23B’s going off. We have a category 1-wish to fulfill” Taehyung read off his screen.“A Kim Seokjin, age: twenty two, Location: Seoul”

“What’s the wish?”

“Uh, the camera’s lip reading diagnosis reports, “I wish I could actually find somebody in this town.”” Taehyung turned to Yoongi, “Should we send Hoseok? He has a high success rate for these types of wishes”

“Nah, I sent him to Hong Kong on a mission of his own.” Yoongi read down his list of available agents. “Looks like we’re gonna send Namjoon out on this one” Taehyung’s eyes widened.

“Are you sure about that? He’s never filled out these types of requests before.”

“Yeah but his overall success rate is surprisingly one of the highest we've had so yeah I’m sure” Taehyung nodded once before pressing the button on the paging system.

“Agent Kim Namjoon, report to the floor 13 for duty”