Beginning Roughly

Your Heart's in Danger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had currently been a whole month since Jungkook and Jimin had been official. Their love towards one another had gone no farther than sweet kisses and innocent touches. Even as hormonal teens, somehow they refrained from ual things and only focused on getting to know each other. Despite that, they considered their relationship very affectionate and perfect. They had gone on quite a few dates, from nice restaraunts to casual shopping, and each date Jimin had been getting more and more less like himself. More nosebleeds and headaches. Even a new symptom had popped up recently, numbness in half of his face. No matter how much he tried to convince Jungkook he was fine, his boyfriend knew better but decided on staying quiet. That all changed a week after their one month anniversary. 

"What do you mean you are canceling?!" Jimin roared into his phone.

"Im sorry baby, there's just important business..." JungKook mumbled from the other side of the line.

Jimin snorted and spat a quick goodbye to his other half and hung up before Jungkook could say it back. He angrily tossed his phone to his bed before stripping out of his nice dress shirt that he had worn for the special date tonight. The date that was now cancelled. He tore off his tight skinny jeans, leaving him in only his boxers and a frown. He angrily stomped to his closet and pulled out comfortable clothing. Once fully dressed, he stepped out of his room. The smell of alcohol made him scrunch his button nose. Jimin hurriedly shuffled back to the safely of his room as he heard loud shouting from downstairs. 

Still mad as hell, he picked up his phone to call his best friend. 

On the third ring, a very groggy voice picked up, "Better be important..." 

Jimin couldn't help but smile at the sleepy yet still soft voice of Dongjun. "It is, actually. Jungkook ditched me-"

"what the actual fudge!" DongJun hissed fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter