Why Me?

Your Heart's in Danger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soft, pink lips. Beautiful brown eyes that fail to hide behind the curtian of pain. That is what Jimin sees as he gazes in the mirror. A bruise begins to form under his left eye, causing a memory to flood back to him.

"Haha! Stupid nerd!" A voice shouted down at Jimin as he lay on the ground, crumpled in defeat.

He looked up pleadingly. "Please, don't do this...."

The bully sneered, "Why? This is so much fun!"

Jimin closed his eyes as he felt two fists begin to pummel his small body. Stinging pain thundered through him as a fist made contact with his face, then his stomach. A shoed foot began to kick him viciously. He could've fought back. Could've just done this kids homework in the first place. But all he can do is lie on the ground like an obediant dog and take the beating. The last punch sent him gasping for breath, now in the fetal position.

"Should've done what i told you too. Next time i won't be so nice."

Jimin heard the bullys footsteps slowly fade away as angry tears welled up in his once beautifully happy eyes.

 Jimin shakes his head as if it will make the memory of getting bullied earlier in the day go away. He has never been bullied before, not like this anyway. It was so harsh over something so unimportant. "Why me," He said sadly as he looked at his bruised face one last time in the schools boys restroom mirror. Jimin slunk out of the restroom like a cat that had just gotten wet by rain. Kids snickered as he walked down the hallway. Nothing really bothered him if it wasn't physical, but this time, it was different. This time they were laughing because he had been willingly beaten up. He felt ashamed more than anything. Shame took over the external pain, the aching bruises that must be all over hs skin by now. He kept his eyes glued to the floor as he walked, attempting to ignore everything and everyone. Not paying attension, he walked straight into someone else, a loud thud following after. Sharp pain etched through his back when he realized he was the one who had caused the thud.

"Sorry. I wasn't paying attension." A soft voice called to him.

Jimin looked up, realizing who this voice belonged to. Jeon Jungkook. He was one of the most popular boys in school, and one of the most mean. He has a gangsters reputation, which had always made Jimin want to avoid him. Not that he would be able to talk to someone like him anyway. The longer he looked up at this gangster, though, the more handsomeness he noticed. His face was so beautiful up close. Huge brown eyes. Puffy black hair. Perfectly pale skin. He was obviously younger than Jimin, but not by much. He scraped his eyes across every inch of Jungkook that he could see from this position on the floor. God, was he hot. Jimin was s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter