" SiHanChul "

Re: encounters

P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face (Mum mum mum mah) P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face (Mum mum mum mah) - Stop it Heechul - says Hangeng with a mad face - I wanna roll with him a hard pair we will be, Yeah! - I keep singing just to bother him - A little gambling is fun when you’re with me, Yeah! - Please shut up! - he demands again touching he’s forehead b’cause of the headache - Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun! Who! - I keep going - Heechul! - he said turning off the radio - Yah! don’t you dare touch that button again! It’s GaGa have some respect - I said turning it on - Oh, oh, oh, oh, I’ll get him hot, show him what I’ve got, CAN’T READ MINE! CAN’T READ MINE! CAN’T READ MY POKER FACE! - I started to scream the song while almost laughing b’cause of he’s face looking out the window, people was looking to the car while the light was on red, maybe b’cause I was making stupid head movements and my hair was going all wild side to side, but it was just too funny he’s embarrassing face - Please go, people are watching - he said almost burying himself in the seat - Oh c’mon, shear up, it’s not the end of the world, Siwon can’t be mad forever - I said pressing the pedal and suddenly got hit by a truck on Hangeng’s side.

- Ahh! - I woke up screaming, sweating and crying - Are you okay!? - said Leeteuk sitting on the side of the bed - where am I ? - I said trying to sit, but it was too painful - Hold still, you have to rest - said Leeteuk calming me - Where am I? - I said confused looking around - You are at the hospital, don’t worry - he said taking a seat - why?, where is Hangeng?, what happened? I need to see him! - I said getting rush - Stay there!.. Heechul, you guys had a car accident.. you are fine, just rest a bit - he said jumping my question - where’s Hangeng? - I said in a serious tone looking at him, he got up and called a nurse, I was really confused - Heechul.. Hangeng.. he’s.. he’s gone - he said with a really sad expression - Gone? where? - I said feeling that rush again - He.. he didn't make it to the hospital… he die when the fire workers try to pull him out of the car.. - said this man to me giving a few steps back - What!? how can you say that to me!?, Hangeng!.. Hangeng!.. Han!… - I keep screaming in pain, my body, my head, my heart, my everything was spinning, my world was going off - Stop! don’t touch me! Hangeng!! - I keep screaming and crying, begging the nurse to stop touching me, but still, she insert the injection on my arm.. I got lost in a dark place.

 

- Leeteuk pov -

I can't do this anymore, for how long this gonna keep going?, he’s suffering over and over! - I said crying, so heartbroken - I know this is hard and I’m so sorry - whisper Kangin hugging me - Can we just let him go?- I said truly sad.

- Shut up!.. don’t you dare say that again! - said a broken Siwon trying not to cry - You are being egoist.. it has been a month and everyday is the same.. - said Kangin - I just.. I can’t let him go.. - said Siwon looking at Heechul from the door.

Few hours later, they did some routine check ups, more tests and pressure, the doctor gathers us. The diagnosis was a shot to everyone - he only has a few hours, I’m sorry, there’s no more we can do for him, the trauma in back of his head already reached its terminal phase- said the doctor leaving.

"Same bed, but it feels just a little bit bigger now, Our song on the radio, but it don't sound the same"

- Heechul.. can you hear me?.. - said Siwon sitting on the bed - please listen.. - he grab Heechul’s hand.

"When our friends talk about you all that it does is just tear me down, ‘Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name, It all just sounds like, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh"

- I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for everything - he started to cry.

"Hmm, too young, too dumb to realize"

- I should have let you go long time ago.. - he said petting Heechul's hair. 

" That I should’ve bought you flowers and held your hand, Should’ve gave you all my hours when I had the chance, Take you to every party, ‘cause all you wanted to do was dance"

- You look so handsome even when you are sleeping - he smile even with tears.

" Now my baby’s dancing, but she's dancing with another man "

- I love you so much and I will always do - he played with Heechul’s fingers trying to stay strong.

" My pride, my ego, my needs and my selfish ways, Caused a good strong woman like you to walk out my life "

- I don’t want to say good bye.. I just can’t! - said Donghae outside the room with all of us in a unstoppable cry making the rest to brake in tears too.

" Now I never, never get to clean up the mess I made, oh And it haunts me every time I close my eyes, It all just sounds like, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh "

- Love.. it’s okay.. you can let go now.. say hello to Hangeng for me - that hurtful face.

 

- Heechul’s pov-

I could hear everything, Siwon's voice, Donghae’s to. I feel heart broke - I’m dying? - I ask in this deep darkness - Siwon .. I’m so sorry - I said feeling tears but I wasn't crying - You can’t cry here - said a familiar voice while the place was turning white, I turn around and there he was.

" Hmm, too young, too dumb to realize "

- Hi..- I said nostalgic and he smiled - Let's go - he said extending his arm - I’ll be in your dreams - I said like if Siwon could hear me, I took he’s hand.

" That I should’ve bought you flowers and held your hand, Should’ve gave you all my hours when I had the chance, Take you to every party, ‘cause all you wanted to do was dance "

 

- Leeteuk pov -

The machine beeping stopped, I closed my eyes when Siwon started screaming in tears - He's better now - said Kangin comforting members which they embraced crying. I walk to embrace Siwon, I can not help but mourn - Let it all out, all right - I said patting his back as he hugged me.

" Now my baby’s dancing, but she's dancing with another man "

 

- Siwon pov -

It's been a month, the absence is noted - Heebum .. the food is ready, come kitty! - I called putting the plate on the floor - Meow! - meowing the cat scratching in the leg of the table where Heechul, Hangeng and I used to play cards, read magazines or watch the internet.

" Although it hurts, I'll be the first to say that I was wrong, Oh, I know I'm probably much too late, To try and apologize for my mistakes "

- Hey .. what are you doing there? - I said taking him on my arms and stumbling with table - Aigoo !! - I express in pain and massaging my feet, Heebum jumps from my arms  and falls on the table dropping some papers - Ah! look at what you do! - I said taking them and staying frizz when I took a folded paper that said "To: my love affairs, From: Heechul" 

" But I just want you to know, I hope he buys you flowers, I hope he holds your hand, Give you all his hours when he has the chance, Take you to every party, ‘cause I remember how much you loved to dance "

I smiled and walked to the kitchen, took a cup with some wine, I stock the paper on the fridge, I leaned on the kitchen table looking at it - I love you too - I said making a toast while I keep looking at the paper and smile.

" Do all the things I should’ve done when I was your man, Do all the things I should’ve done when I was your man "

 

- End of #2 ♥