"KangTeuk"

Re: encounters

Dismiss!! - it was the last word from the general when we heard the gate open, there shouldn't have been a smile in my face at the moment of getting out, but, it was inevitable, while seeing them there - Hyung! - said Eunhyuk being the first to run into my arms and hug me - Hey!, why are you crying?,im here now - I said hugging him tightly while the rest received me with a warm group grip. We walked up to the stage where I finally end my duty to serve my beloved country. I felt kind of uncomfortable, it has been a long time since I have been in front of reporters, cameras, with a bunch of questions being asked to me, etc... - Calm down - said Heechul holding my left shoulder, I felt confident to see that I wasn't alone - Super Juni Oeo! - we expressed happily at the end. On the way to the car everyone talked to me, Donghae and Eunhyuk excited about their new small single Skeleton, Sungmin convincing everyone to go out tonight as we entered the car. But, that person in the front seat hasn't talked to me, a little pain in my chest made me ignore everything they were talking about while crossing eye contact several times in the mirror - Hyung! Should we watch a movie?! - said Henry interrupting the small connection of our eye contact - No, let's go eat! Hyung must be hungry! - Shindong says while Kyuhyun quickly answered - You're the one who's hungry- commented the maknae making everyone laugh - Just let him rest and tomorrow we'll go where the majority votes - said Heechul watching at how distracted I was, maybe he knew what was in my mind - Alright - says everyone a little disillusioned. I rolled my attention to the guys trying to ignore his silent and his look - How is Yesung? - asked Ryeowook, to what I truthfully answer that only a few times we have seen each other in the afternoons. His expression was sad but he was very good at covering what he felt, I know how much he missed him, I still miss someone very much - I'm dropping off here, see you guys - said Kangin getting out of the car, Ryeowook steps into the front seat and Henry cuddled on my shoulder - Sorry i have been away for so long - I told Eunhyuk since his eyes became teary every time he looked me. How much i missed all of them and still.. we are incomplete.

Finally in the apartment, my room was exactly as I left it, to the exception that now it was only mine, since Kangin and Heechul had a discussion, for that reason they no longer lived under the same roof, I layed in my bed, it was intact and cold, I looked over to the clock " 2:26 pm " so early, but I was a little tired - Hyung, I brought you some tea the way you like it - says Siwon as he sat at the foot of my bed - If you need to talk, i'm here - he said watching me as I took seat next to him - How's everything around here? - I asked taking the cup and putting my feets out of the bed - A little tensed, I'm not sure since i only pass to visit, but i'm sure of something, that now everything will be fine - he said while smiled, this christian, handsome boy of mine - I will try my best to rebuild Super Junior - I said a little grimly - I know you will and I will support you in everything  I can...you look weird with that hair, rest a bit - he said ruffling my short hair - It will grow and I will change it's color - I said smiling as he left.

No one else entered my room, there was some noise from the tv, dishes and some of the members laughing or talking, it was good to be back home. I think it was already 3:14 pm, I was tired .... I took a nap.

Hyung ... - I could lazily hear someone - Leeteuk..- I heard a whisper again, while stretching I looked with teary eyes a bit open, I walked to the door - What's the matter? - I said in total deconcentration - C'mon!, wake up already and take a shower we have to go - whispered Heechul - Alright, I'll go wake the others - I said sleepily and Heechul took me by the cheeks causing my sleepiness to fade at the sudden action - You will not awake anybody, just take a shower, dress up and I will wait for you in the car - he said quietly letting go of my cheeks and leving. I walked still confused to the bathroom, I quickly showered, dressed casually and went down - Where are we going? - I said totally confused since it was Siwon the one driving - Just get in! - said Heechul with all the diva tantrum - Okay! Calm down! - I said getting in and seeing how Siwon just smiled pleased, honestly I always had kind of afraid of them, Siwon can be an angel, but when they get together there is no good that free him - Here you go - said Siwon giving me the keys after parking the car - Why? - I asked kind of confused to what Heechul commented heavily and erse - Those are the keys to the apartment, we rent it so that you can have a good weekend - he said with a lot of Aegyo getting out of the car, which gave me a bad feeling - But i dont need vacations - I said with a little shame and discomfort - I said yes!, Now come - he said opening the door and taking me out by the force - But Heechul! I don't even have a suitcase! - I exclaimed as he left me there standing and got back in the car - Have a good weekend! - said Siwon with a smile and that gesture of "Yes Sir" while they took off - Yah! You can't leave me here! Kim Heechul! - I screamed almost running after them - Choi Siwon stop! don't leave me here!... - my voice quietly went low as I was standing infront of an elegant building alone - What kind of way is that to treat me?!, now I see why the Boss sended me many message such as "Come back soon", "We are in ruins"...."S.O.S"- I muttered as I got in to the elevator - F24...F24 - I repeated softly the number of my room or apartment while looking everywhere - You need help?- asked an employee to whom I thank for guiding me straight to the door, opening it while still thinking about what to say and do to that pair of lovebirds for their behavior towards there Hyung - They are not kids anymore! how dare they....- I remain in silent when I open the door, just looking at the floor of the room, which it was almost filled with white petals and candles - What is this? - I smiled at how beautiful it was.

- I missed that smile - said a familiar voice from the darkness of the kitchen that was heading towards me - What is all this?- I asked still smiling and looking around since almost the entire apartment was lit by small candles - A small welcome gift for the most special person in my life - he said giving me a glass of champagne and walking to close the door - You know I shouldn't drink - I said giving him my back now with teary eyes looking at the cup while listening to his steps approaching towards me.

"I’ve waited a hundred years but I’d wait a million more for you"

A shiver ran down my shoulders with each step. 

"Nothing prepared me for what the privilege of being yours would do"

My heart ached as I felt him closer.

"If I had only felt the warmth within your touch"

He took me by the waist.

"If I had only seen how you smile when you blush"

He slid his hands down my belly.

"Or how you curl your lip when you concentrate enough … well I would have known what I was living for all along"

He on my shirt and made me mute.

"Your love is my turning page"

He began to whisper in my ear how much he loved me.

"Where only the sweetest words remain"

He kissed my neck.

"Every kiss is a cursive line … every touch is a redefining phrase"

He took the cup off my hand.

"I surrender who I’ve been … For who you are … Nothing makes me stronger than your fragile heart.."

- Kangin... - I said containing myself - Quiet - he said turning me and kissing me.

"If I had only felt how it feels to be yours I would have known … what I’ve been living for all along …what I’ve been living for "

His eyes filled with tears as he kissed me - I love you - he said endlessly - I love you, I love you so much - he said dropping the cup in the table and taking over my cheeks so that I wont get apart from his mouth, we walked in an awkward pace without separating our lips until we trip over the couch - Ouch - I said in a small sigh as I bit my own tongue. He took my hands and put them in his neck, he goes back to devour my mouth, this man has always been passionate but .. - Park Jung Soo - he said returning to entangle me in his mouth after taking my belt off.

"Were tethered… to the story we must tell” 

Awkwardly we could get to the door of the room - You're an idiot, at least you could tell me something! - I said in a tearful voice when he put me against the door - I had nothing to say - he said removing my shirt - At least you could get out of the car!- I keep arguing while I feel how he raise me up and hangs me heavily on his shoulders - I just want you for me - he said opening the door - I can walk ... - I said blushing - Leeteuk - he said looking straight into my eyes.

“When I saw you … well I knew we’d tell it well”

I smiled embarrassed - I'm sorry, I'm nervous - I said squeezing my legs around his hips. I let the silence take over, we lay in bed, I watched as he removed his shirt, I couldn't help the blush. I loved his body, his scars, his skin - Kangin.. - I said pressing my fingers into his back as he approached to kiss me. His mouth on mine, his chest agitated against mine - Don't go - he said sliding his hands down my back- I'm not going anywhere - I said accepting his desperate caress - Don't leave me alone - he exclaimed in a silent cry - Never again - I said while feeling the intensity of this Love, this sin of what i will never ask for forgiveness.

“With the whisper … we will tame the vicious scenes … like a feather … bringing kingdoms to their knees.”

 

- End of #1 ♥