02. preview

I don't need a pet [English]

Hi! This is a really short update just to say I'm here and I'm still working on it, but lately some things happened and I'm lacking of free time ;_; I will try to update asap. Thank you so much for still being here and waiting a long to read and comment :)

 

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~


Kikwang didn't know how many hours he had been locked up there but he was sure it has been quite awhile. Although the worse part was not knowing where Yoseob was. His poor Seobie. Turning and turning. That was all he was doing in that cage since he arrived. When they arrived at that strange place a horrible man had taken Yoseob to a table and injected something into him, but at least he seemed to stop suffering. That man didn't dare to do the same to him. It was because he was always attacking people who dare to approach or touch him. But they somehow managed to lock him in that cold cage.

"Yoseobie" He keeps shouting. Again and again. "Yoseob! Yoseobie!"

"Did you say something?"
"It wasn't you?"
"I didn't say anything."

What were those voices? He could hear them getting closer. Were they coming to return him his Seobie? Would they perhaps want to inject him too?

"Yoseob" He screamed again as the door opened.

"Who is Yoseob? Are you? Little cuttie?" A very tall guy he hasn't seen before asked while walking to where he was locked up.
"I don't recommend you getting too close..." said the man in the robe, that evil man who had dared to separate them.
"Why?" The young man was moving towards him. "He's just a bit frighte-"
"But do you hear me when I speak?" The evil was still behind. "He is dangerous"
"Hyung, who would say you are the vet!" Then he started laughing. A cheerful and childish laugh that he could continue listening for the rest of his life.

While Kikwang seemed mesmerized by the sound that could be heard in the small room, Dongwoon stood in front of the cage and bent down in front of him. Both were looking at each other for a few seconds, though it seemed like hours for Kikwang.

"You're not dangerous, right?" That handsome guy asked gracefully bowing his head at the same time he reached out his hand to the cold bars. "No right?" Then a smile. A disarming smile. And it was. Because Kikwang down his guard and went to sniff the hand that had stopped in front of him.

"OMG, I can't believe what I'm seeing" Doojoon's eyes were wide and it seems like his jaw was going to dislocate, but of course, he didn't separate neither a centimeter from the door frame where he has been from the beginning.

Dongwoon asked him without a word if he could try to catch the small animal and Doojoon did the same, he moved his head to tell him that it was up to him to risk his life. But just in case he finally moved and closed the door slowly while Dongwoon carefully opened the cage and grabbed, even more carefully, the black furry of ball.

"Come here little cuttie, don't be afraid"

Kikwang didn't understand what was happening. He didn't know if it was that laugh, those eyes that looked at him with affection or that pleasant smell that was enveloping the young man. But he didn't have to think it twice, he approached him and had gone into his hands. Big hands that led him into a large, warm chest. A chest that seemed to say, be quiet, take a rest, everything is gonna be ok.

"Seobie ..."
"Shh ..."

And Kikwang's world turns dark.