00.

I don't need a pet [English]

 

Junhyung

 

A new day with the same routine, or almost the same.

 

"Hyung~~ Do you mind taking out the trash when you go out? I forgot to do it yesterday and today I have to go to make copies of some notes first..." Dongwoon yelled at me from his room.

"Yah! Dongwoonah! You already know the container is not on my way" I appeared behind his door.

"It will only take a few minutes of your time.. Plus, you are not in a hurry now...please?" He was putting his best cute face, the one that never fails. Damn it.

"Ok, ok, but do not make that face again" I said and I went back to my room. I hate when he does that.

 

I put on my jacket, grabbed my backpack and I went to get the damn garbage bag.

 

"You owe me one!" I yelled as I walked out the door.

"Yeah, yeah~ Whatever hyung~" I heard him say while I was closing the door and and make my way to the container.

 

I don't know how but I'm always fooled by that idiot. I wasted my time walking to the container. "Junhyung you will never learn, never..."

I was on my way to the subway when I heard someone cries for help which totally caught my attention. I quickly ran to the playground that was just in front of me.

 

"What the...?"

 

 

Kikwang

 

A new day is starting, it's going to be a long and complicated day. Seems like Yoseobie is not feeling well. He seems to be suffering a lot, and I don't know what I can do to help him.

 

"Help!" "Help please!" "Somebody help us!" I screamed as loud as I could while trying to stay near Yoseobie who was sleeping.

"Kwangie... It hurts... It hurts... Am I going to die?" The poor Seobie was asking me while shrinking more and more.

"Don't be silly, nothing bad is going to happen to you. Look, it seems that someone has heard me. Hold on a little more” I said as I left our hideout, under the bushes.

 

“Hel...”

 

 

And that was the moment when our lives changed.

 


 

I'm so sorry for the very short update but I would like to say English is not my first language so I need to ask for help, that means I will take some time to update. Thank you so much for your subscription and patience. I would appreciate your comments and feedbacks.