Meeting Him.

My Winter Boyfriend

EunSang ruffled her messy bed hair as she flicked on her monitor of her computer. None of her Korean friends were online, they hadn't been for a week. She sighed and clicked 'Connect Randomly.' and hoped she would get a normal person to talk to.

 

JongDae: Hello.

EunSang: Hello, Nice to meet you.

JongDae: I'm new to this so forgive me if i seem weird.

Eunsang: You can't be any worse than the girl i spoke to yesterday, All she could talk about was K-Pop.

JongDae: You don't like K-Pop?

EunSang: It's not that, it's just i don't know who anyone is. I think she mentioned someband called Shiny or something like that.

JongDae: Do you mean SHINee?

Eunsang: That's the one. *groan* Don't tell me you are one of those massive fanboys?

JongDae: Ah, no. Unless it's girl groups. But, Minseok-Hyung beats me in that aspect.

Eunsang: You have a brother?

JongDae: Nah, He's an older friend, you have any siblings?

EunSang: I have an Unni, My mother won the battle for that, she has an English name. 

JongDae: So you're a halfy?

EunSang: A what? O.O

JongDae: Half Korean - Half English.

EunSang: neh, but i live in England. 

JongDae: Serious? What time is it there?

EunSang: It's Morning, I just woke up.

JongDae: Wah, Daebak!

EunSang: So are you a student?

JongDae: Nah, Not my type of thing. Plus, Now i'm interested in learning more about you. Are you a student?

EunSang: neh, I study Music.

JongDae: Really? But you don't like K-Pop?

EunSang: I work behinds the scenes, per say. I like Writing lyrics, It's like you can tell a story through them.

JongDae: It's a good way to express feelings without actually expressing them right?

EunSang: Exactly! ^^ 

JongDae: I have to go, Hyung says the plane is ready.

EunSang: Plane?

JongDae: I'm heading to Beijing for a few weeks. I'll add you if thats ok and we can talk more when i land.

EunSang: Sure! Hey, If we are friends on this, Send me pictures of Beijing?

 

The friend request popped up and she accepted.

 

JongDae: Sure, Sure. Speak soon EunSang-ssi.

EunSang: Ok, JongDae-ssi!

JongDae has disconnected.

 

Eunsang grinned and made her breakfast, It was Autumn, So she could spend more time getting ready for class, Her older sister often gave her lifts to class on her way to work. 

"Eunsang, 10 minutes! I have a staff meeting today!" EunSang called back an 'ok' before walking into her wardrobe to get ready. When she was dressed she grabbed her phone and connected it to the chatroom, making sure to change her phone language to Korean For the keyboard, Now Jongdae could message her. She happily, had made a new friend. "Yah!"

"I'm Coming!" She called and clicked to shut her Computer down.


ok so this not going to be a one-shot... it started off like that but it makes more sense to have the full story from strangers. so yeah ^^ enjoy!