Again

Love Never Faded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Ahri's POV )

It's almost the end of the school day and here I am sitting next to this guy that is just flirting with other girls distracting me from my learning. I can't believe him. First he asks me if I'm fine and the he goes on acting like if I'm not even here when he's the one who told me to sit here in the first place. Ugggghhh. This is the worst first day of school.

Can't I just leave this school and transfer to another one. I mean there are other schools around here, right? What am I even thinking. This is just one guy I have to deal with. Plus I don't have to sit next to him again. Today is the one and only day I'm going to be sitting with him. Why does my life have to be so unfortunate when it comes to luck. Everything I did always seemed to go down hill. Nothing ever came out right. Why does my life have to be complicated. Especially with the one thing I wanted the most. The person that I loved to love me back. He was the sweetest guy I knew. He was gentle and had the most beautiful smile. I just couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him. I fell for him instantly.

(Flashback)

I was settling down on my seat in class when someone entered and he caught my eyes. I didn't know what to do. He was just so perfect. His smile made me brighten up at an instant. "Class I would like to introduce you to our new student Kim Jongin."The teacher seemed very happy to have a new student in our class. I guess if I were him I would also be happy. Especially when all the students in our class are doofs."Annyeongaseyo,  Kim Jongin-ibnida. But you can call me Kai. I am looking forward to being friends with all of you."  Who is this boy. I've never seen anyone like him before. His skin was so tan yet he looked so handsome. His thick luscious lips looked so soft. "Ahri, since you are the class president, you wouldn't mind showing around the new student would you? Ahri, Ahri, AHRI."  My teacher was the one to bring me back from my wonderful thoughts sadly. "Oh, yes. Of course. I wouldn't mind at all." Yay, I get to spend a whole day with him. This is going to be so enjoyable." Jongin go and sit next to Ahri okay." OMG, I cannot believe that he is going to sit next to me. *spazzes internally* Okay I need to calm down or else I'm going to be looking like a total fool. "Annyeong, thanks for helping me and I hope we can be friends."He seemed to be a very gentle and caring guy. I hope he is like this and is not just acting. I do hope we can friends one day.

"Yeah, I hope so too. It's no big deal. I like helping people who need it. If there is anything you want to know about don't hesitate to ask me." I flashed him a quick but sweet smile and returned back to what I was doing. There was so much to do today. Ugggghhhh. But hey I was sitting next to an adorable guy. English class was just so confusing. I don't get why we have to learn about all these verbs and ad-verbs. Subjects and predicts are to be in every sentence. What?  Every time I would groan or complain about something during class he would seem to giggle. 

I would occasionally turn around to study his features. I think I stared to long for a time and he turned around and looked at me with a questioning face. "Do you need something? You seem to keep looking at me every once in a while." He asked very intrigued in an answer. "Uhh...no, it's just that you are very handsome." I immediately turned around and hid my face. I could tell I was turning into a really dark shade of red. I felt his hand on my shoulder. "Hey, it's okay. I think you are also very pretty. There is no need to be ashamed of what you think or feel. It alright." He then turned me fully around and tucked a strand loose end of my hair behind my ear. "Thanks for making me feel better."  People kept on bugging so much. Couldn't they just understand that I don't want anything to do with them. Why can't they learn to just leave me alone."Can't you just stop?" I mumbled under my breath. I took a glance at the clock and noticed that it was time to start cleaning up our area. "We should probably clean up before the bell rings." He seemed a little irritated but I just shrugged it off. 

Ring~Ring~Ring

"Okay, class is dismissed. See you guys tomorrow. Don't forget to do your homework. Make sure to sleep early. You guys have a exam tomorrow." Finally the day was over. Even though today was one of the best days I've had so far.

Weeks passed and we became the best of friends. I was trying to get closer to him to be able to be able to have the guts to tell him I like him. I felt that if I knew him better that I would be abl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter