First Encounter

Love Never Faded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(AHRI'S POV)

 

"Yaahhh," I had exclaimed after someone had just bumped into me without even saying sorry. I was in high school any ways, so what could I expect from these jerks right. It was my first day at this new school after I had gotten transferred because my family had chosen to move so suddenly. There were so many people at this school, unlike the other school i used to attend. All the people were just minding there own business walking around as if they had no care in the world. I was trying to find my way to my first class when I heard someone speaking to me, "Need any help there?" I didn't even bother to look up knowing how rude these "people" are and just continued on my way when I felt someone yank me back with a strong grip. Who did this person think he was yanking me back even if I don't even know him. Once he had put me in front of him ai immediately released myself from his grip. I was standing there looking down at my shoes not caring at what he had to say, that is if he had anything to say.

 

"Hey, I'm trying to be the helpful one here and show you around and you just decide to walk away."

 

"Well I wouldn't think you would try and be helpful if you are just going to yank a girls arm like that." I had answered back rubbing my hand as he had left a red mark from his strong grip. 

 

"Look at me" he had said sternly. Still not loosening that jerk kind of voice.

 

"Why should I, because you said so," I had firmly said trying to not to look at him

 

"No, because I want to see your beautiful eyes" Wait, what did he just say. Did he just say he wanted to look at my BEAUTIFUL eyes. Okay I need to get my ears checked because something is up with him. I have never seen him before in my life and there he is standing right in front of me saying that he wants to see my eyes. "Huh. Why don't you go look for another girl that will actually fall for that 'cause I'm not." Those beautiful brown eyes. He was looking at me intensely which made me feel weak. "Are you sure you want me to go away" He said getting closer every time a word would slip out of his mouth. Ohh those lips. They were perfect. Thin small soft pink lips that would be so irresistible not to kiss. I guess he noticed that I was dazing of so he approached me very slowly before he had me against a wall. I felt my a slight pain in the back of my head and that is when I came back to reality realizing how close he was to me. Both his arms were on either side of head. I tried to find a way out but he was too close for me to escape from going under his arms. "Wh-what do-do you w-want." I struggled so much to get those couple of words out.

 

"I'm pretty sure I already told you what I want, but since I already got it let's just see what else I could have." He said with that smirk on his face which said everything. I was starting to lean in too but before he could even get any closer to me I had found a way to escape from his trap. He turned around rapidly and gave me with a pissed of look. "Are-are you cr-crazy or what. We haven't even formally met and you are already trying to kiss me." "Okay fine. Hi, my name is Hoya. I'm a senior in high school and I play in the basketball team." "Hi, my name is Ahri and I'm also a senior in high school." Wow he's in the basketball team. I mean he does seem like the type of guy that would play sports but he just, I don't known different I guess you could say. I starting thinking why would this handsome boy be talking to me. I mean he's even tried to kiss me after a couple of minutes of talking to each other. Not that it was a real conversation but still why would he try and do that. I'm still new. I mean I've only been here for 10 minutes. Is he playing some sort of trick or what. What is he thinking. What is crossing through his mind right now. What possible things could he be trying to be pulling off. Not that I care but still. I don't know anyone here so I wouldn't know what to expect from each of these people. My thoughts came to an end when he started speaking again. "Ummm, excuse me miss Ahri the bell rang and I don't think you want to be late to your first day of school." 

 

"Will you please show me where my classroom is." I asked cutely trying to get him to forget everything and just show me to my first class.

 

"Ohh, so now you want me to show you around"

 

"Okay okay I'm sorry for being rude, now can you please take me to my class. Pleeeeeeease."

 

"Fine, let me see your schedule."

 

"Here you go Hoya." As soon as I gave him my schedule he he smiled happily and grabbed my arm but this time it was gently. Me and him went running off until we reached my destination. What I questioned was why he didn't go off to his class before the bell rang. He entered the classroom and as soon as he did all the girls turned around and offered him a seat next to them. He must have been pretty popular for every girl to want to sit next to him. Instead he pulled me and sat me down at an empty desk and sat next to me. When he did, all the girls gave me a dirty look and started whispering to each other. " Just ignore them. They do this basically everyday."

 

"No, I think I'm going to sit somewhere else." 

 

" Nooo, you are sitting down here with me," he said grabbing onto my wrist yet again.

 

" Look I don't want people to hate me already just because I meet you "

 

"I already told you, don't worry about. They don't bite." 

 

"Yeah, yeah you can keep saying that while I go look for another seat." 

 

"Man you are really stubborn. Just sit with me today and let me show you around and tomorrow you can sit wherever you want. Deal"

 

" Deal." I just had to accept because I knew that if I argued with him I wasn't going to win anyway. As i returned to sit back down all the girls just gave me a look of disgust as if I had done something wrong. The only thing I ever did was run into that idiot of a guy. I doubt he's ever going to leave me alone, or at least for today he won't. I had no idea what was going on in this class. The teacher talked to fast and I couldn't keep up. Before we went to lunch the teacher had me stand up in front of the whole class and introduce myself. "Annyeongaseyo, My name is Ahri and I'm 16 years old. As you can see I'm new here. I just moved here a couple of days ago so it would be helpful if you guys could show me around. I would love to be friends with all of you. Thank you for listening to my boring introduction of myself and have a nice day." As those last couple of words came out of my mouth I herd some girls laughing. Right after I finished talking the bell rang which was the sign for us to go lunch. As I was walking out of the classroom someone tapped my shoulder. I think I could of guessed who it was. 

 

Without turning around "What do you want Hoya," I had exclaimed with a angry tone. "Um, excuse me, perhaps do we know each other? I think I have seen you somewhere." The person s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter